Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Don’t be frustrated Akim. Remember what Mantra I told you when you showed me middle finger.?? “Ukraine will bleed, Russia will pay and rest will laugh”

Akim we are from different land where Alexander the Great (Great for Barbarians) is still considered as a barbarian for his senseless mindless campaign which killed millions. We never approve harming innocent for own personal glory

There is stark difference between our definition of being nationalist and your nationalism. Your nationalism is blind can’t differentiate between good and bad mostly concentrated on racism and hate. For us Nationalism is betterment of our country.
So I seriously request you please consider being nice and try to give a serious thought to others adverse opinions, at least learn now on the expense of Ukraine.
Same way. Into ignore. Say hello to the cruiser Moskva.
Anyone who will pretend to be smart, discussing Nazism and racism in Ukraine, I will send to the genital area.
I don't discuss when Indian police officers in one of the states brutally beat people on the street during the COVID outbreak. You have your own country and your own rules. Therefore, I treat those citizens of India who do not know the signs of fascism at all as stupid sheep and do not want to read their nonsense.

Blademaster

Anyone who will pretend to be smart, discussing Nazism and racism in Ukraine, I will send to the genital area.
I don't discuss when Indian police officers in one of the states brutally beat people on the street during the COVID outbreak. You have your own country and your own rules. Therefore, I treat those citizens of India who do not know the signs of fascism at all as stupid sheep and do not want to read their nonsense.
1653125722840.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukraine could have remained a neutral state and milked both sides.
Just like USA is trying to get us into an anti China alliance which we are doing our best to resist.
I have repeatedly told you: Since 2014, Ukraine can no longer be a neutral state. Russia is waging a war of conquest. Only earlier. she hid behind a mask, but now the masks are thrown off.
The West was satisfied with the status quo until February 2022.
Ukraine has the opportunity to return the previously occupied territories. It was only necessary to saturate it with artillery. I think that I will celebrate the New Year holidays in the liberated Donetsk.

Last edited:

gajapati

Country flag
Ukraine getting HIMARS as per this tweet ..

As per wikipedia himar has range of 300km and for precision strike 500km .

Longewala

Country flag
I have repeatedly told you: Since 2014, Ukraine can no longer be a neutral state. Russia is waging a war of conquest. Only earlier. she hid behind a mask, but now the masks are thrown off.
The West was satisfied with the status quo until February 2022.
Ukraine has the opportunity to return the previously occupied territories. It was only necessary to saturate it with artillery. I think that I will celebrate the New Year holidays in the liberated Donetsk.

Correction.
Since 2014, Ukraine chose - CHOSE - not to be a neutral state, join the NATO camp, be hostile to Russia and to Russian minorities.
Russia didn't suddenly "wake up" in 2014 and turn hostile for no reason.

And thanks for showing the rest of the world the consequences of choosing your friends poorly. Losing your seaports and Donbass and having your country ravaged by war was worth it for squealing like a teenager "we sank Moskva. We sank Moskva"

ww2historian

Country flag
Good luck. Ignore.
Дістали мудаки. Йебитесь самі з собою, та целуйте Путіна у жопу. Мені ви байдуже уйобки.
Akim has a split personality, his English speaking part is stupid, but his Ukrainian part is nasty and vulgar. He's all broken up after his Nazi brothers surrendered.

ww2historian

Country flag
Nobody gives a shit if you put them on ignore. You act like we are more broken up and depressed about being put on ignore as you are depressed about your Nazi Azov brothers surrendering at Mariupol.

ww2historian

Country flag
Lol there is a war going on his country, people here are acting insensitive to the humanitarian crisis that’s happened, and you are acting him to be nice? Hell that post he replied was a dedicated troll post.

I love Russians and am a Pro Russian (not pro war) member here, but this is too much.
I think Zelensky, Akim, and the west are the ones being insensitive. They chose to fight. Now that they're finally waking up to the consequences of their decision, instead of blaming themselves, they're blaming 100% of it on Putin. Stupidity and shortsightedness is no excuse. They need to surrender now, before it becomes so much worse.

Master Chief

Country flag
Putin in Vishwaguru mode. He reckons he can use restraint on the battlefield to 'un brainwash' Ukrops. I suspect he is going to be disappointed as this wrongly assumes Ukrops are capable of thinking for themselves.
It is sound strategy.. Show them videos of Surrendered Ukranian soldiers having 3 meals a day and rest... and they might consider surrender themselves...

andaz-apna-apna-robert.gif

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Correction.
Since 2014, Ukraine chose - CHOSE - not to be a neutral state, join the NATO camp, be hostile to Russia and to Russian minorities.
Russia didn't suddenly "wake up" in 2014 and turn hostile for no reason.

And thanks for showing the rest of the world the consequences of choosing your friends poorly. Losing your seaports and Donbass and having your country ravaged by war was worth it for squealing like a teenager "we sank Moskva. We sank Moskva"
When Russia attacked us on February 20, 2014, we were a non-bloc state.
Any war is built from defeats and victories. You are not looking strategically. Russia is weakening, and we are building up strength. We already have an army of 700,000, but we lack everything. Even Kevlar helmets and body armor. You can’t throw into battle only with Kalash. Therefore, they build up "military muscles" and "grind off chips" from the shock units of the Russian army.
Note - the defense is not broken anywhere. It bends, but doesn't break.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Most certainly US and NATO personnel to come to Ukraine for this.

US using full Europe for chess because they're an ocean away. Wah Washington waah
That is always how the geopolitics should be played. Keep away from actual harm and let other bleed for your sins as well as your gains. USSR played this game very well till they bungled in Afghanistan.

It would have been smart move by USA too had it not been Russia who is at the opposing end. USA miscalculated the global disruption this move could bring.

They knew a military conflict would break out. But they miscalculated the fall out. The counted on sanctions breaking Russia's back. But the timing was bad. The inflation was already going high and this war sky-rocketed the inflation out of all proportion. USA couldn't manage to bring up the global supply of crude oil which could have worked partially to lessen dependency on Russian crude. Instead Biden's stupid moves in domestic front by banning fracking as well as mistreatment of Saudi and thus in extension OPEC, which made OPEC reluctant to listen to USA's words. Heck, the timing couldn't have been worse as the oil producing nations need the price high after suffering tremendous losses for last two years!

Then there is wheat and sunflower oil.

USA has been making classic chess moves, but unfortunately they are a nation of poker players bluffing in chess when Russia is the nation of chess players who called all their bluffs.

So, as it turned, USA too is bleeding now. Sooner or later the global hunger would become a catastrophe threatening hundreds of millions of people. No number of twists in narrative would keep it secret that USA actually reduced export of wheat since the war begun anticipating the possible scarcity. No number of blame shifting to Russia or even India would cover that up. People would know why Russian wheat is not reaching where it is needed - the sanctions.

I know it will be difficult, but decoupling of world economy from Dollar in coming decades is a reality. No number of US fleets can prevent that.

Last edited:

gajapati

Country flag
Most certainly US and NATO personnel to come to Ukraine for this.

US using full Europe for chess because they're an ocean away. Wah Washington waah
Himar ll be a serious threat .. Ukraine can strike deep in russian territory upon the logistics and storage . Unless Russia counter it somehow with air attack etc .

ww2historian

Country flag
Russia attacked Ukraine, not vice versa. It was a war that lasted for 8 years, first by Russian backed separatists in Donbass which the RF attacking in 2022.

Yes, Russia has every right to look after its strategic interestsC but Ukranian soldiers are soldiers. Unlike the senile coward deepstate, they are fighting the Russians.
Or was the USA and Ukraine building up forces to retake Crimea, but Russia struck first?
Why is the Biden Administration Pushing Ukraine to Attack Russia?
By Ron Paul, MD
Ron Paul Institute
April 6, 2021
On March 24th, Ukraine’s President Vladimir Zelensky signed what was essentially a declaration of war on Russia. In the document, titled Presidential Decree No. 117/2021, the US-backed Ukrainian leader declared that it is the official policy of Ukraine to take back Crimea from Russia.
The declaration that Ukraine would take back Crimea from Russia also followed, and was perhaps instigated by, President Biden’s inflammatory and foolish statement that “Crimea is Ukraine.”
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who was a chief architect of the US-backed coup against Ukraine in 2014, continued egging on the Ukrainians, promising full US support for the “territorial integrity” of Ukraine. Many Americans wonder why they are not even half as concerned about the territorial integrity of the United States!
Not to be outdone, at the beginning of this month US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin – who previously served on the board of missile-maker Raytheon – called his counterpart in Ukraine and promised “unwavering US support for Ukraine’s sovereignty.” As the US considers Crimea to be Ukrainian territory, this is clearly a clear green light for Kiev to take military action.

Washington is also sending in weapons. Some 300 tons of new weapons have arrived in the past weeks and more is on the way.

As could be expected, Moscow has responded to Zelensky’s decree and to the increasingly bellicose rhetoric in Kiev and Washington by re-positioning troops and other military assets closer to its border with Ukraine. Does anyone doubt that if the US were in the same situation – for example, if China installed a hostile and aggressive government in Mexico – the Pentagon might move troops in a similar manner?

But according to the media branch of the US military-industrial-Congressional-media complex, Russian troop movements are not a response to clear threats from a neighbor, but instead are just more “Russian aggression.”

The unhinged US “experts” behind the 2014 coup against the elected Ukrainian president are back in power and they are determined to finish the job – even if it means World War III! The explicit US backing of Ukraine’s military ambitions in the region are a blank check to Kiev.

But it is a check that Kiev would be wise to avoid cashing. Back in 1956 the US government pumped endless propaganda into Hungary promising military backing for an uprising against its Soviet occupiers. When the Hungarians, believing Washington’s lies, did rise up they found themselves all alone and facing Soviet retaliation.
Despite the cruel US propaganda, at least Eisenhower was wise enough to realize that no one would benefit from a nuclear war over Budapest.
Why is it any of our business whether Crimea is part of Ukraine or part of Russia? Why is it any of our business if the Russian-speaking population of eastern Ukraine prefer being aligned with Russia?
Why, for that matter, are unproven allegations of Russian meddling in our elections a violation of the “rules-based international order” but an actual US-backed coup against an elected Ukrainian government is not?
We are seeing foreign policy made by Raytheon and the other US military contractors, through cut-outs in government like Austin and others. Feckless US foreign policy “experts” believe their own propaganda about Russia and are on the verge of taking us to war over it.
It seems as if Americans are sleepwalking through this dangerous minefield. Let us hope they soon wake up before we’re all blown up.
The Best of Ron Paul, MD
Dr. Ron Paul is a former member of Congress and Distinguished Counselor to the Mises Institute

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
When Russia attacked us on February 20, 2014, we were a non-bloc state.
Any war is built from defeats and victories. You are not looking strategically. Russia is weakening, and we are building up strength. We already have an army of 700,000, but we lack everything. Even Kevlar helmets and body armor. You can’t throw into battle only with Kalash. Therefore, they build up "military muscles" and "grind off chips" from the shock units of the Russian army.
Note - the defense is not broken anywhere. It bends, but doesn't break.
700000 troops?

You perhaps have forgotten that in modern warfare warm bodies are but meats waiting for grinder unless backed by proper taining, machines and equipments.

Defence is broken when you lose a strategic position without fall back plan. You didn't retreat, but folded in Mariupol.

The grind method of Russia proved effective that you have lost majority of your trained frontline troops, most of your equipments and also morale.

Keyboard warrior like yourself can write whatever you may wish. But fact doesn't change. The Ukrainian counter attack hasn't materialised because it can't.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles