Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

sydsnyper

Country flag
I'm not surprised that Zelensky would try and twist this into something positive. That act in itself says everything about how delusional he's become. BUT Sean Penn said he saw victory in Zelensky's eyes when he met him. So, that's it, if another actor like Sean Penn says he saw victory in another actors eyes, you know he's speaking the truth. In reality what Sean Penn saw in Zelensky's eyes was the look of someone who just snorted cocaine in the bathroom a moment before. View attachment 156825
So this guy, with a history of violence (read his Wikipedia, which lists a few of them), goes to Ukraine in Nov 2021 (for got knows what), and immediately upon the start of the invasion, is present in Ukraine for a photo-op... while being no part of the government... this is not just fishy, but a fucking fish market at the day's end with no sales !!!

He does not go to Afghanistan where US quit... but out of the blue, decides to visit Ukraine in Nov 2021..

This bugger is known for being one of those typical moral-grandstanding hollywood cunts. I think he can rightfully be called the grandfather of what became a trend in Hollywood.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Who are you?

I mean how can you be so stupid?

How on earth can you be this stupid?

For last few days I have been battling morons in FB who know nothing about economy and the geopolitics, but has to show how India is becoming Srilanka. Now here in this forum I find such an asinine post?!

Are you reading some epic fantasy fictions nowadays? Where else would you get such information?

Dumbass, the Indus Valley civilisation is called thus by the archeologists who found the first sites at alluvial plains around Sindhu river. The river Sindhu was called by morons of Europe as Indus, because obviously their illiterate tongue couldn't form the native name. I mean how hard could it be to sound an 'S'?

What kind of education did you have?
Dont blame him if he was educated in the colonial syllabus of the west. I personally think he is one of the fake-white-man/woman-profile pakis.

Kumaoni

Russian source that confirms what you are saying

LOL , maybe i can get putin or that shogo defence minister dude to confirm it .

last time i saw this , the reversed Russian vid had logo of video editing site + the Ukrainian tank had lights on .

it was just some dude trolling.
The ukro video looked reversed to me.

temujin

Country flag
Chips.
Chips.
Even more Chips.
And the chungus drink.

Who eats this subhuman food

And don't go with oversensensations you can get better food for 155 dolles
Although I agree you could eat a lot better for 155 bucks, in my experience anything that isn't tasteless GMO shit costs a lot more in the US and judging by the content of many shopping trolleys the average American diet consists of monstrous pizzas, big multi packs of crisps, gallons of sugary pop anyway so that picture could be an accurate representation of someone's weekly shop🤣.

Meanwhile in Blighty, there is certainly more evidence of shelves running out- the latest trick I noticed today at Sainsbury's- which is at the pricier end so things could be worse in cheaper stores- is for the same item to be used as 'fillers' to disguise empty shelves. Note how the same boxes of grapes are used to cover up spaces which would normally hold berries and other fruit. Saw this in another part of the vegetable section too. The store could be doing this to avoid panicking customers and causing a run on the store.

IMG20220520170319.jpg

gajapati

Country flag
Washington Post claims USA ll be sending systems like Patriot antiaircraft missiles and long-range artillery etc .with signing of bill .

how ll Ukraine soldiers operate those without training
They are being trained for last several weeks . United States has donated to Ukraine 90 of the M777 howitzers plus 180,000 shells so far . Canada and Australia also have given Ukraine additional handfuls of the big guns plus ammo. Ukranians using Stugna anti-tank missiles on BTR wheeled vehicles .

ww2historian

Country flag
They are being trained for last several weeks . United States has donated to Ukraine 90 of the M777 howitzers plus 180,000 shells so far . Canada and Australia also have given Ukraine additional handfuls of the big guns plus ammo. Ukranians using Stugna anti-tank missiles on BTR wheeled vehicles .

180,000 155mm howitzer shells? That can't be so, because at a cost of 150k each for a high precision round, that comes to a cost of 27 billion just for the shells. Someone posted that the m777 sent to Ukraine don't have the GPS guidance system. That make sense because a non precision round cost about 10k each. In other words Ukraine is receiving second rate junk once again. 180,000 shells at 10k costs about 1.8 billion, though very expensive, but it does add up. This link is from 2006, and shows the cost of 70k to 130k per shell. Also, some sources say 155mm shells can cost less than 5k each. https://www.defensenews.com/land/2015/03/13/us-army-dumb-155mm-rounds-get-smart/ https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...libur shells are,cost more than $150,000 each.

Lukas CRZ

Country flag
In Avovstal almost 2500 soldiers surrendered. It is said that on other fronts, small groups of soldiers have also surrendered. Even that there are communications between Ukrainian and Russian troops to agree on the terms of surrender. So my question is: Is the Ukrainian front in danger of collapsing? I don't know folks, but in addition to this, it was also reported that high-ranking US officials held talks with the Russians. Are they already preparing a plan to make peace, above kyiv?

IMG_20220520_202141_492.jpg

ww2historian

Country flag
I hate to pour salt in the wound, but almost all of Ukraine's wheat is winter wheat and has to be harvested in 1 month from now. The farmers will need diesel fuel, but so will Ukraine's army. Right now they don't have enough for either and in a month they will have none. Not to mention the farmers need to sow seed now. That's enough salt in the wound for one day. Zelensky is an insane imbecile on drugs.

Kumaoni

I hate to pour salt in the wound, but almost all of Ukraine's wheat is winter wheat and has to be harvested in 1 month from now. The farmers will need diesel fuel, but so will Ukraine's army. Right now they don't have enough for either and in a month they will have none. Not to mention the farmers need to sow seed now. That's enough salt in the wound for one day. Zelensky is an insane imbecile on drugs.
Or maybe Putin shouldn’t have given the West a Cold War Propoganda playground by invading Ukraine,

Lukas CRZ

Country flag
Zelensky does not rule in Ukraine, Zelensky is more afraid of his own army than of Russia.

zelensky-cocaine.jpg

JBH22

Why are you talking about logic and rationality in this conflict. We have to say slava Ukrainia.
After all the Moskal Orcs are invading a beautiful country where rivers of honey was flowing.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"Ukrainians have made it clear it is better to die on their feet than live on their knees." - bestest joke from Zaleel-sky! :lol:

The question was not if they SURRENDER but when! There was no doubt UkroNazis will SURRENDER!

So never surrender shupa dupa ultra brave UkroNazis ended up SURRENDERING en masses!

More funny is that they have created a new name of this SURRENDER, western media named it "evacuation"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Akim Your soldiers are the best "fighters", since they love to SURRENDER! Why fight when you can simply SURRENDER??? PUTIN Loves you! :pound::pound::pound:

View attachment 156834
View attachment 156847View attachment 156845View attachment 156846

View attachment 156848
Good luck. Ignore.
Дістали мудаки. Йебитесь самі з собою, та целуйте Путіна у жопу. Мені ви байдуже уйобки.

Kumaoni

"Ukrainians have made it clear it is better to die on their feet than live on their knees." - bestest joke from Zaleel-sky! :lol:

The question was not if they SURRENDER but when! There was no doubt UkroNazis will SURRENDER!

So never surrender shupa dupa ultra brave UkroNazis ended up SURRENDERING en masses!

More funny is that they have created a new name of this SURRENDER, western media named it "evacuation"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Akim Your soldiers are the best "fighters", since they love to SURRENDER! Why fight when you can simply SURRENDER??? PUTIN Loves you! :pound::pound::pound:

View attachment 156834

View attachment 156848
Please relax. They were basically cut off in Azovstal Steel Plant.

Blood+

Country flag

View attachment 156834

View attachment 156848
All kidding aside, what other choice did they really have under the circumstances??

Rudra7678

Country flag

Rudra7678

Country flag
This part I disagree with you. If you spent millions of dollars on developing the knowledge and you seek to recover the investment from such expenses, IP rights are very important. After all you need motivation to develop these kind of knowledge. Nobody does things for free.
You don't need motivation in dollars to lead innovation, invention and be creative. People will invent and innovate anyway because necessity is the mother of all inventions and this is what that has driven this world to the point where we are today. IP is just another form of robbery and nothing else.

JBH22

Good luck. Ignore.
Дістали мудаки. Йебитесь самі з собою, та целуйте Путіна у жопу. Мені ви байдуже уйобки.
Ukraine could have remained a neutral state and milked both sides.
Just like USA is trying to get us into an anti China alliance which we are doing our best to resist.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Good luck. Ignore.
Don’t be frustrated Akim. Remember what Mantra I told you when you showed me middle finger.?? “Ukraine will bleed, Russia will pay and rest will laugh”

Akim we are from different land where Alexander the Great (Great for Barbarians) is still considered as a barbarian for his senseless mindless campaign which killed millions. We never approve harming innocent for own personal glory

There is stark difference between our definition of being nationalist and your nationalism. Your nationalism is blind can’t differentiate between good and bad mostly concentrated on racism and hate. For us Nationalism is betterment of our country.
So I seriously request you please consider being nice and try to give a serious thought to others adverse opinions, at least learn now on the expense of Ukraine.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles