Banned
Country flag
Chips.
Chips.
Even more Chips.
And the chungus drink.

Who eats this subhuman food

And don't go with oversensensations you can get better food for 155 dolles
The point is not about the existence of junk food. It's about the fact that this is a small picnic's worth of food, costing 2 weeks' worth of money, due entirely to Dementia Joe's complete buttfucking of the economy.

Blademaster

we dont believe in IP. It is a colonial concept, the civilised world has never believed in IP nonsense. Knowledge is open source and without restriction is the belief of our part of the world.
This part I disagree with you. If you spent millions of dollars on developing the knowledge and you seek to recover the investment from such expenses, IP rights are very important. After all you need motivation to develop these kind of knowledge. Nobody does things for free.

Blood+

Country flag
This part I disagree with you. If you spent millions of dollars on developing the knowledge and you seek to recover the investment from such expenses, IP rights are very important. After all you need motivation to develop these kind of knowledge. Nobody does things for free.
I see your point, but not when it comes to big pharma and life-saving drugs.

ww2historian

Country flag
"Ukrainians have made it clear it is better to die on their feet than live on their knees."

Lets just wait and see what happens with the Azov battalion. If they surrender, then that saying will known to be nothing but a bunch of bullshit. These guys are the very last people on earth that should surrender. What a blow to Ukrainian moral that will be. So, lets just wait and see. If they do commit suicide to avoid trial, they will only show that they're exactly like Hitler.
I'm not surprised that Zelensky would try and twist this into something positive. That act in itself says everything about how delusional he's become. BUT Sean Penn said he saw victory in Zelensky's eyes when he met him. So, that's it, if another actor like Sean Penn says he saw victory in another actors eyes, you know he's speaking the truth. In reality what Sean Penn saw in Zelensky's eyes was the look of someone who just snorted cocaine in the bathroom a moment before.
1653064768800.png

Blademaster

I see your point, but not when it comes to big pharma and life-saving drugs.
Then where is the motivation to spend hundreds of millions of dollars in researching and developing life saving drugs? After all specialized drug researchers and scientists need to be paid and paid handsomely to be motivated to find these cures. These kind of cures don't appear on trees suddenly. And trials are expensive. You have to pay doctors to run and manage trials and pay patients to appear in trials. It adds all up.

Blood+

Country flag
Then where is the motivation to spend hundreds of millions of dollars in researching and developing life saving drugs? After all specialized drug researchers and scientists need to be paid and paid handsomely to be motivated to find these cures. These kind of cures don't appear on trees suddenly. And trials are expensive. You have to pay doctors to run and manage trials and pay patients to appear in trials. It adds all up.
I know all of that but we have to find a middle ground otherwise a lot of people are just gonna keep dying as they do right now. Subsidize for those who can't afford them perhaps, at least till the time a cheaper generic comes along in the market??

The Shrike

Country flag
plenty of copium from both sides .

this one courtesy of Russians written by arm chair experts

---------------------------------

Russian army seem to be getting their shit together .

Lol sometime back Ukrainians posted a video of what looked like one of their tanks towing a captured russian tank, the Russians then reversed the same video and claimed its a Russian tank towing a captured Ukrainian tank :rofl:. Now no one can say who is pulling whom.

Kumaoni

Lol sometime back Ukrainians posted a video of what looked like one of their tanks towing a captured russian tank, the Russians then reversed the same video and claimed its a Russian tank towing a captured Ukrainian tank :rofl:. Now no one can say who is pulling whom.
The ukranians are the one who reversed it not the russians

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
"Ukrainians have made it clear it is better to die on their feet than live on their knees."
Lets just wait and see what happens with the Azov battalion. If they surrender, then that saying will known to be nothing but a bunch of bullshit. These guys are the very last people on earth that should surrender. What a blow to Ukrainian moral that will be. So, lets just wait and see. If they do commit suicide to avoid trial, they will only show that they're exactly like Hitler.
"Ukrainians have made it clear it is better to die on their feet than live on their knees." - bestest joke from Zaleel-sky! :lol:

The question was not if they SURRENDER but when! There was no doubt UkroNazis will SURRENDER!

So never surrender shupa dupa ultra brave UkroNazis ended up SURRENDERING en masses!

More funny is that they have created a new name of this SURRENDER, western media named it "evacuation"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Akim Your soldiers are the best "fighters", since they love to SURRENDER! Why fight when you can simply SURRENDER??? PUTIN Loves you! :pound::pound::pound:

1653069625572.png

Capture11.JPG
Capture 2 - Copy.JPG
Capture 3.JPG

5b1e8dba1ae66255008b4bbb.jpg

ww2historian

Country flag
"Ukrainians have made it clear it is better to die on their feet than live on their knees." - bestest joke from Zaleel-sky! :lol:

The question was not if they SURRENDER but when! There was no doubt UkroNazis will SURRENDER!

So never surrender shupa dupa ultra brave UkroNazis ended up SURRENDERING en masses!

More funny is that they have created a new name of this SURRENDER, western media named it "evacuation"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Akim Your soldiers are the best "fighters", since they love to SURRENDER! Why fight when you can simply SURRENDER??? PUTIN Loves you! :pound::pound::pound:

View attachment 156834
View attachment 156847View attachment 156845View attachment 156846

View attachment 156848
Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Azov commander Denis Prokopenko left Azovstal and surrendered, Channel One correspondent Irina Kuksenkova reports.
26.1Kviews14:15

Kumaoni

its a ukranian tank pulling a russian one

some russian dude reversed it to troll OSINT guy
Nope. I saw it, the Russians definitely pulled it. Unless there’s a Russian source that confirms what you are saying

mokoman

Country flag
Nope. I saw it, the Russians definitely pulled it. Unless there’s a Russian source that confirms what you are saying
Russian source that confirms what you are saying

LOL , maybe i can get putin or that shogo defence minister dude to confirm it .

last time i saw this , the reversed Russian vid had logo of video editing site + the Ukrainian tank had lights on .

it was just some dude trolling.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
So the people of the Indus, Indus civilization? Didn't those people steal from the Gods and cause the Gods to leave?
So wouldn't Indian mean, "person who stole from the Gods"?
Who are you?

I mean how can you be so stupid?

How on earth can you be this stupid?

For last few days I have been battling morons in FB who know nothing about economy and the geopolitics, but has to show how India is becoming Srilanka. Now here in this forum I find such an asinine post?!

Are you reading some epic fantasy fictions nowadays? Where else would you get such information?

Dumbass, the Indus Valley civilisation is called thus by the archeologists who found the first sites at alluvial plains around Sindhu river. The river Sindhu was called by morons of Europe as Indus, because obviously their illiterate tongue couldn't form the native name. I mean how hard could it be to sound an 'S'?

What kind of education did you have?

temujin

Country flag
Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Azov commander Denis Prokopenko left Azovstal and surrendered, Channel One correspondent Irina Kuksenkova reports.
26.1Kviews14:15
Oleg Tsarev, the pro Russian former Ukrainian MP, when asked about the Azov surrender in Mariopol, commented that 'of all the world leaders that Azov battalion approached for 'extraction' from the Azovstal site, it was only Putin who eventually heeded their request'🤣🤣🤣

Global Defence

New threads

Articles