Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

RocketMan

Country flag
Not just that, you should also go and check what their media says about India. I had myself seen videos on Western news outlets about India and let me tell you, they are still stuck with a colonial Mindset of India. They still to this day think that entire India is like this.

View attachment 156711
-
View attachment 156712
-
View attachment 156713

These westerners which I am Talking about have not seen the more industrialized, Developed infrastructure of India (lol). Let them keep believing it. They also have same opinion about most of Asia like this.
If we develop fast & narrow our economic gap with China , that will sure open their eyes .

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
This is getting off topic. I’ll just leave this old and gold snippet here before logging offf

View attachment 156710
Oh I remember this, how could I have forgotten this Gold? When I used to watch Karl Rock on YouTube a lot than I had come across this.

HERE IS LINK-

Anyways he is just a labourer and I doubt that he is an educated person. Such comments from such people are expected.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
If we develop fast & narrow our economic gap with China , that will sure open their eyes .
No point of doing that, even if we become the 3rd largest Economy, They will probably still have the same view. For them, India is not Developed enough.

For them, infrastructure and buildings like the ones which you find in Europe, US is definition of Developed nation. Take a look at these pictures.

400px-NYC_Manhattan_Skyline_2.JPG
Empire-State-Building-aerial-view.jpg

These are buildings in US, (These photos are from either New York or Los Angeles )

Below pics are houses in the US.

41012d1a-4200-48a7-a4b6-a2d18b446cc4-12real-estate-predictions-for-the-us-housing-market-throu...jpg
Georgian-Colonial-Style.jpg

So in the eye of westerners, this is Called as a developed Nation. So no matter how big our economy becomes, we will remain the same India to them.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
No point of doing that, even if we become the 3rd largest Economy, They will probably still have the same view. For them, India is not Developed enough.

For them, infrastructure and buildings like the ones which you find inn Europe, US is definition of Developed nation. Take a look at these pictures.

View attachment 156723View attachment 156724

These are buildings in US, (These photos are from either New York or Los Angeles )

View attachment 156725View attachment 156727

So in the eye of westerners, this is Called as a developed Nation. So no matter how big our economy becomes, we will remain the same India to them.
Wait...you don't see the problem, why are you waiting or expecting validation from them?
Just work on yourself, you can't change the way people think. Being better version of yourself is more important than what someone else thinks about you.

Detective Pennington

Country flag

For them, infrastructure and buildings like the ones which you find in Europe, US is definition of Developed nation. Take a look at these pictures.

View attachment 156723View attachment 156724

View attachment 156725View attachment 156727

This is why I say ignore what they say and think and do your own thing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles