Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Kumaoni

Yeah but let's not go out of our way to try and make it even negativer (I know, I know, that ain't a real word).
Let’s go offer Pooja to them while they abuse diaspora in their native countries. Great idea.

RocketMan

Country flag
Lol go to a majority white country and be racist. Very smart idea eh? Maybe this is why Indian students get cucked literally everywhere they go.
indians do get pussy , otherwise there'd be no second gen immigrant kids ! Instead of retaliation Indians should be like " da Jews" , integrate so well ( while preserving own culture) that any attack on us hurts em way more ! Also beat those "bobs & vagene" type motherfuckers , they're the one responsible for ruining & stereotyping us !

Kumaoni

indians do get pussy , otherwise there'd be no second gen immigrant kids ! Instead of retaliation Indians should be like " da Jews" , integrate so well ( while preserving own culture) that any attack on us hurts em way more ! Also beat those "bobs & vagene" type motherfuckers , they're the one responsible for ruining & stereotyping us !
They think we are creeps. They need to know we don’t tolerate bullshit from them.

Blood+

Country flag
^ This!! This right there. Those are the carcasses that vultures like the so-called celebrity YouTubers like Pewdiepie loves to feast upon!! So we need to clear our lands of those vermin first before pointing fingers at others.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
^ This!! This right there. Those are the carcasses that vultures like the so-called celebrity YouTubers like Pewdiepie loves to feast upon!! So we need to clear our lands of those vermin first before pointing fingers at others.
The best way to do this is actually to focus on infra development over internet access. No social media. focus on internet for work.

Kumaoni

Unfortunately they think all of us are like that

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Education & nurture ( systemic brainwashing from early age ) plays a huge part in shaping an individual . It seems next gen of westoids with 300 genders & wokeism will bring down their civilization pretty fast .
Not just that, you should also go and check what their media says about India. I had myself seen videos on Western news outlets about India and let me tell you, they are still stuck with a colonial Mindset of India. They still to this day think that entire India is like this.

india3.jpg

-
verkeer-in-india.min.jpg

-
Khullar-IndiaNewPhasePandemic.jpg

These westerners which I am Talking about have not seen the more industrialized, Developed infrastructure of India (lol). Let them keep believing it. They also have same opinion about most of Asia like this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles