Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Detective Pennington

Country flag
And these are least racist Indians who live in america and the west, just trying to Better their family. Yet they face racism in America and west: you are literally being a gandhian.
No, I'm just not an idiot. In the grand scheme of things, there is no connection between racism against Indians in the west and random goras in India. All you'd be doing by attacking random goras is earning a similar reputation to rotterdam porks.

Kumaoni

No, I'm just not an idiot. In the grand scheme of things, there is no connection between racism against Indians in the west and random goras in India. All you'd be doing by attacking random goras is earning a similar reputation to rotterdam porks.
No. We are showing them their aukaat. How many Indian students have to be attacked or beaten up for people to realize this?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Listen to this idiot...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
Rehearsal it seems...:bplease:
This is Russia's last war

Detective Pennington

Country flag
No. We are showing them their aukaat. How many Indian students have to be attacked or beaten up for people to realize this?
Yes, some assholes attack Indian students. Not the white people in India. If you want revenge that badly, fly to the conservative US south or Australia and attack those people. Not white people in India, they've done nothing wrong.

Kumaoni

Show us how advocating keeping relations with Russia is scuttling Indian interests? You are being very disingenuous and misleading with your statements and uttering BS statements. You are the one engaging in name calling and abusing.
Apparently being friendly with nuclear powers in your own neighborhood hurts your interest.

Kumaoni

Yes, some assholes attack Indian students. Not the white people in India. If you want revenge that badly, fly to the conservative US south or Australia and attack those people. Not white people in India, they've done nothing wrong.
So what the Indians who get killed in west did wrong?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Wait. This one westoid insulted a Hindu on an Instagram post just Becuase he was nuetral to the Ukraine conflict. Ukraine is their religion and Zelensky is their godView attachment 156682
You know something? I too had an experience like this with a Westerner on instagram. It turned out that he was an Indian who had left his country at an early age (2-3 years old he claimed he was when he left India) and settled himself in the US. This all happened last year before the events of Ukraine-Russia. And let me tell you, when I was argueing with him about how US ran from Afghanistan than he immediately started abusing me and India by Saying things like :

1. "India a cow-shit Country, US is far cleaner than Indian Scum"
2." You guys don't have toilets there" and blah blah blah blah.

Let me tell, the way he brought the topic of cows than I immediately knew that he was perceiving me as a Hindu, than when I told Him that I was not a Hindu and i was a Christian than he started accusing me of lying that I was a Christian. The guy was dumb To the core, in the end I Destroyed him in the comment section. The guy later ran away. Let me tell you, being a Christian but with Hindu roots, I felt very insulted by the way he abused Hinduism. Bloody Westerners.

The guy's account name was "NoSaints" or something like that. These idiots think that every Indian is a Hindu, which proves their superiority complex. (Lol) Even Indians settled in Western countries like US, UK are in the same category of Inferiority complex mindset.

Blood+

Country flag
So what the Indians who get killed in west did wrong?
Nothing. And that's precisely why we shouldn't bother the whites in India, because they did nothing wrong either!! If you want to make a statement, then you'll have to enter the den of the real monsters i.e the Bible belt and then do whatever you intend to do with those people.

Kumaoni

yeah they did nothing wrong, get revenge against the people who killed them, not random goras in India. You are thinking like a pork "omg hindu did something in Kashmir, let's go lynch some random hindu in a village in Sindh".
Lol go to a majority white country and be racist. Very smart idea eh? Maybe this is why Indian students get cucked literally everywhere they go.

Kumaoni

Nothing. And that's precisely why we shouldn't bother the whites in India, because they did nothing wrong either!! If you want to make a statement, then you'll have to enter the den of the real monsters i.e the Bible belt and then do whatever you intend to do with those people.
Gandhian ideology.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Lol go to a majority white country and be racist. Very smart idea eh? Maybe this is why Indian students get cucked literally everywhere they go.
I'm genuinely curious as to what you think will happen if you start attacking random goras in India. Will racist whites in the west stop attacking Indians? or will they think "oh wow look at these street shiitng cow piss drinking savages, let's attack them ever more?" You are being emotional, not rational. You have to fight the causes of racism, not engage in some pointless retaliatory attack.

Blood+

Country flag
Gandhian ideology.
No, practical ideology. You beat up a random white guy in the streets of India, in all likelihood, the news won't even make it to where you wanna make it heard, not even as a little footnote!! So, ultimately, doing so would not serve any purpose at all.
You wanna make it count?? Then you'd have to send a bunch of whites to the hospital (or the mortuary, your choice) right in their own country, preferably the part of the country that is the most racist!!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
1653025693735.png

💪😎

Russia's Growth rate is 3.5%
Ukraine's growth rate -46%. All industries on the brink of collapse and agriculture destroyed.

So who's getting screwed?

Western propaganda says Russia! Really? According to insiders. apart from the economic disaster, more than 18,000 Ukranian Army personnel have been killed and and equal number wounded and hundreds taken prisoners. Means nearly four divisions out of commission! What's left? Apart from some contingents of US and EU trained personnel manning Western AD systems and artillery, most others are a rag tag circus of Nazis and ill trained security personnel of private security agencies from the US of A!!

A couple of days ago, over a thousand Ukrainian troops who tried to defend the giant steelworks in Mariupol have surrendered beaten black and blue! Insiders and intel suggest that some US officers of high rank were also trapped here and meekly surrendered to Russian special forces who stormed the basements of the steel factory from where they were directing ops against the Russians.

It's all about Western propaganda - 5th gen warfare to try and bring down Russia by other means. But the truth lies elsewhere!

Kumaoni

No, practical ideology. You beat up a random white guy in the streets of India, in all likelihood, the news won't even make it to where you wanna make it heard, not even as a little footnote!! So, doing so would not serve any purpose at all.
You wanna make it count?? Then you'd have to send a bunch of whites to the hospital (or the mortuary, your choice) right in their own country!!
I’m not saying attack people. At least be like this gigachad

FE94D364-075B-4948-B852-BDACE7EE3C66.jpeg

RocketMan

Country flag
You know something? I too had an experience like this with a Westerner on instagram. It turned out that he was an Indian who had left his country at an early age (2-3 years old he claimed he was when he left India) and settled himself in the US. This all happened last year before the events of Ukraine-Russia. And let me tell you, when I was argueing with him about how US ran from Afghanistan than he immediately started abusing me and India by Saying things like :

1. "India a cow-shit Country, US is far cleaner than Indian Scum"
2." You guys don't have toilets there" and blah blah blah blah.

Let me tell, the way he brought the topic of cows than I immediately knew that he was perceiving me as a Hindu, than when I told Him that I was not a Hindu and i was a Christian than he started accusing me of lying that I was a Christian. The guy was dumb To the core, in the end I Destroyed him in the comment section. The guy later ran away. Let me tell you, being a Christian but with Hindu roots, I felt very insulted by the way he abused Hinduism. Bloody Westerners.

The guy's account name was "NoSaints" or something like that. These idiots think that every Indian is a Hindu, which proves their superiority complex. (Lol) Even Indians settled in Western countries like US, UK are in the same category of Inferiority complex mindset.
Education & nurture ( systemic brainwashing from early age ) plays a huge part in shaping an individual . It seems next gen of westoids with 300 genders & wokeism will bring down their civilization pretty fast .

RocketMan

Country flag
No, practical ideology. You beat up a random white guy in the streets of India, in all likelihood, the news won't even make it to where you wanna make it heard, not even as a little footnote!! So, doing so would not serve any purpose at all.
You wanna make it count?? Then you'd have to send a bunch of whites to the hospital (or the mortuary, your choice) right in their own country, preferably the part of the country that is the most racist!!
Lol ! This will destroy our reputation worldwide . You're asking us to behave like Islamocucks ??

Global Defence

New threads

Articles