Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
People disagree with government policies and show their grievances all the fucking time, (that's the very fucking bedrock of democracy you Americans always keep lecturing everyone about) but that does not mean they are not thankful. You're walking down a dangerous path, mate.
People disagreeing with American government policies then they exercising of free speech (bedrock of democracy).
People disagreeing with Indian government policies then they are traitors.

1652984110372.png

Blood+

Country flag
People disagreeing with American government policies then they exercising of free speech (bedrock of democracy).

View attachment 156666
When did I call anyone a traitor or even came close to insinuating such?? Show me the comment or your mom is a whore.

Blademaster

What he is saying is not wrong .. You left india because india lacked opportunity . And USA gave you that opportunity for a better life ... If a immigrant from Africa comes to india and starts giving pro pakistan statements , starts abusing india then i dont think that ll be cool for us as well .. So abusing USA supporting Russia and at the same time earning your living in USA not cool ... Keep views moderate since u are living there .
Wow thank you for your insightful unsolicited opinion. Guess what? I dont have to follow your jackshit advice since you know nothing about me and presume to make judgments on me that you know jack shit.

In what way have I been abusing USA? All I have done is advocate that India does not kowtow to USA and start being independent for itself. But no you want me to become a brown sepoy.

Look, don't blame me if you have a brown sepoy mentality. But don't try to push me to having a brown sepoy mentality just because you and the others lack the courage to say no to being a brown sepoy and start exercising independent thought.

I do not need to thank anyone for earning a living in the US or owe anything to anybody. To do otherwise means that you have a brown sepoy mentality.

So kindly take your opinion and shove it up where it doesn't shine and fuck off.

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 156666
Who said that criticizing Indian government policies is treason? If there is no criticism, a bad thing might happen just because no one was brave enough to point out it was wrong. No one here ever said disagreeing with policies of the Indian government means you are a TRAITOR.

As @Blood+ aptly put it, show the comment or your mom is a whore.

gajapati

Country flag
Shouldn't arguing for a peaceful growth without wasting people's money after a near-dictatorship like Ukraine be considered as more pro-USA when the actions of senile president and his moron cabinet have brought hyper-inflation to the people's dining table that threatens another recession in the horizon?

I guess not. After all, whether half the world including people in the US soil is threatened to fall into deep poverty doesn't matter so long US made bombs are used in a conflict that might hurt one of its stated enemy. It doesn't matter that enemy actually didn't make the first move in the game, but USA's leadership forced it - goaded and provoked and thus made the first move.

So I would say, if an immigrant has more clear view regarding your collective asses getting manipulated into becoming sacrificial lamb in the alter of some global game of power and profit by the MIC and CIA cabal, you are lucky to have such immigrant.

Anyhow, it will be interesting to see if an immigrant is ejected just because he holds a view contrary to the establishment regarding a war where USA is not actively involved. How will you spin it?
Imagine someone from south Africa comes and lives here in india and start supporting pakistan when indo pak war happens .. Starts commenting why his country South africa must not buy weapons from India and must go for pakistani weapons.. buy jf 17 .. If a resident South African is anti india thats up to him .. But when you are living some where .. taking benefit there must be moderation .. There is example of indians who got arrested in middle east after online campaign few years back .. if u follow news you remember why . I cant put double standard .. In that case i ll have to support those who burn fire crackers when india looses in cricket to pakistan .. Which i cnt .

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

View attachment 156666
I guess you were not born when after the Surgical strike as well as Balakot people were telling all kind of tales against the govt of India. People called those naysayers morons, don't recall them being called traitors.

You most definitely weren't born when communists called Mao their president during a war India was fighting against China. They even tried to prevent Indian military movement to the borders! Some of them were part of state govts later and none faced the sedition charge.

As for FOE of USA, one name rings a bell - Charlie Chaplin. There are many, but for some reason I can't understand how an icon like Charlie Chaplin can be hounded out of a nation on trumped up charges.

Btw, isn't USA the same nation where a sitting President was denied his FoE?

Its raining Idiots everywhere.

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Imagine someone from south Africa comes and lives here in india and start supporting pakistan when indo pak war happens .. Starts commenting why his country South africa must not buy weapons from India and must go for pakistani weapons.. buy jf 17 .. If a resident South African is anti india thats up to him .. But when you are living some where .. taking benefit there must be moderation .. There is example of indians who got arrested in middle east after online campaign few years back .. if u follow news you remember why . I cant put double standard .. In that case i ll have to support those who burn fire crackers when india looses in cricket to pakistan .. Which i cnt .
Is US-Russis war happening right now? I didn't get the memo.

Nagarno-Karabakh happened and many in India supported Azerbaijan when it was evident India was the friend of Armenia.

Many here celebrated Taliban's take over of Kabul last year and nobody was prosecuted.

During Vietnam war, people in the streets of Washington agitated against US involvement in the war. It was a war where bodybags were coming to US, yet the agitators were not called traitors.

I guess US is just going through a curve where FoE has lost its sheen for the time being and anything not supported by the FoE ministry of deep state, is something sacrilegious.

Now, if a foreign national comes in India and cheers for pakistan under psydonym in a foreign forum - especially a forum of his or her own land - nobody in India is gonna try to threaten him or her. India apparently has less number of gestapo nazis.

But then, given the recent trend in US public school education, I won't be much surprised if it is not you part of curriculum to try and muzzle people's voices.

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is the mother of false equivalencies. Considering India, unlike The Great Satan, has never invaded faraway lands like Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Vietnam etc, raped children, poisoned the lands and air, indiscriminately killed and massacred people, bombed birthdays, anniversaries and wedding celebrations through drones, someone coming here and criticizing us in a war we never started is NOTHING like someone coming to Murica and rightly criticizing them for the innumerable evil acts they have committed over decades.

In any case, if one, ONE single, solitary South African came here and criticized India in an Indo-Pak war? Just ignore. Who cares about one guy and whatever he says? Or respond to him with facts and tear him a new one verbally. Why do we need to do anything beyond that?

gajapati

Country flag
Is US-Russis war happening right now? I didn't get the memo.

Nagarno-Karabakh happened and many in India supported Azerbaijan when it was evident India was the friend of Armenia.

Many here celebrated Taliban's take over of Kabul last year and nobody was prosecuted.

During Vietnam war, people in the streets of Washington agitated against US involvement in the war. It was a war where bodybags were coming to US, yet the agitators were not called traitors.

I guess US is just going through a curve where FoE has lost its sheen for the time being and anything not supported by the FoE ministry of deep state, is something sacrilegious.

Now, if a foreign national comes in India and cheers for pakistan under psydonym in a foreign forum - especially a forum of his or her own land - nobody in India is gonna try to threaten him or her. India apparently has less number of gestapo nazis.

But then, given the recent trend in US public school education, I won't be much surprised if it is not you part of curriculum to try and muzzle people's voices.
You are going deep in to slippery slope now with FOE ... I can bring few examples in india but i wont because i believe govt did right thing .. Lets end the debate here

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
You are going deep in to slippery slope now with FOE ... I can bring few examples in india but i wont because i believe govt did right thing .. Lets end the debate here
India doesn't have FoE. It has FoE with reasonable restrictions.

US on the other hand claims FoE whenever it suits it refering back to 1st Amendment.

Now, my comment wasn't about FoE at all.

But like all so called libbies, you too are scooting from the actual points with a flimsy excuse.

Shaan123

Country flag
I guess you were not born when after the Surgical strike as well as Balakot people were telling all kind of tales against the govt of India. People called those naysayers morons, don't recall them being called traitors.

You most definitely weren't born when communists called Mao their president during a war India was fighting against China. They even tried to prevent Indian military movement to the borders! Some of them were part of state govts later and none faced the sedition charge.

As for FOE of USA, one name rings a bell - Charlie Chaplin. There are many, but for some reason I can't understand how an icon like Charlie Chaplin can be hounded out of a nation on trumped up charges.

Btw, isn't USA the same nation where a sitting President was denied his FoE?

Its raining Idiots everywhere.
Whilst you mentioned Charlie Chaplin, even after 80 years this speech is so relevant. He was hounded out for alternative views, 70 years ago, and that mentality is still well and alive in land of freedom. Have an alternative view and you would be hounded out. If Donald Trump can be kicked what are commoners in front of those people?

arkos

Country flag
Severodonetsk: Two realitys

View attachment 156664
Interesting to see how Russians take Severodonestk. They used Tos-1A and Guided rocket artillery in Mariupol to clear out enemy buildings. Here there are videos and footage of BMPT Terminators on the outskirts of the city. Maybe change of tactics from learnings in battle for Mariupol.

gajapati

Country flag
India doesn't have FoE. It has FoE with reasonable restrictions.

US on the other hand claims FoE whenever it suits it refering back to 1st Amendment.

Now, my comment wasn't about FoE at all.

But like all so called libbies, you too are scooting from the actual points with a flimsy excuse.
I dont give a shit what USA doing and wht not .. You were talking abt how americans protested vietnam attack but you have nothing to say about restrictions with respect to Russia right now against protest on ukraine war .. and i support russia for this action otherwise it wld have created chaos ..
Like i said i cnt have double standard .. Wht i wont tolerate in my country .. i cnt support same in another scenario .

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I dont give a shit what USA doing and wht not .. You were talking abt how americans protested vietnam attack but you have nothing to say about restrictions with respect to Russia right now against protest on ukraine war .. and i support russia for this action otherwise it wld have created chaos ..
Like i said i cnt have double standard .. Wht i wont tolerate in my country .. i cnt support same in another scenario .
Tell me. Is USA in active state of war or not? Is Russia in active state of war not?

You will find your answer.

There is a reason when a country in active state of war restricts many things.

Anyhow, Russia always had restrictions in FoE. It never claimed itself a champion of FoE like USA. It is the West that always sermonised the world about FoE being the integral part of democracy and curbed the FoE at the first opportunity when Rus-Ukr war began.

Another thing. I am a bit old. So please use punctuations. It is rather difficult to comprehend what you mean to say sometimes.

gajapati

Country flag
Tell me. Is USA in active state of war or not? Is Russia in active state of war not?
You will find your answer.
There is a reason when a country in active state of war restricts many things.
But u were glorifying vietnam protest when USA was at active war .

Anyhow, Russia always had restrictions in FoE. It never claimed itself a champion of FoE like USA. It is the West that always sermonised the world about FoE being the integral part of democracy and curbed the FoE at the first opportunity when Rus-Ukr war began.
Then USA is at fault by going against what they preach if it has prosecuted any person during war for having opposite view ... But that has nothing to do with my view or view of someone else that immigrant should maintain moderation and not go completely against country that has provided them means of livelihood . I wont tolerate that in india ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles