Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag
Any word of advice for a soon to be married man ?
Congratulations on your coming journey to the other side. Write us back when you get there, bruv. And as for advice, well, I can't because I ain't married and don't think ever gonna be with my 'out of this world' looks and brains.

JBH22

And some cope westoids were saying a few M777 would allow Ukraine to counter attack & pick off Russians at will. Some armchairs of chairborne division need immediate deployment to Ukraine .
Just to say for an average IQ person to start driving a car properly itself need some training. The idea that AFU will magically shorten training cycle and br able to use these system to their full potential was a sham at the start.
Not to forget if you have followed the conflict since Day 1, images of RuAF planes and heptors shot down by AFU are quasi non existent.
I think the grouping in Donbass is under high pressure viz resupply of ammo, weapons, fuel not to forget combat fatigue. So the domino effect may start kicking in.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Did that come out of a cocaine haze dream of a Eurofaggot? Looks like Putin would get his drink for free considering the way Euro is going. I wouldn't be too surprised if the EU is broken up later on and Putin is laughing all the way to the bank.
You are getting too worked up for an Indian living in US. May be a wrong place to call it home. Don't let the door hit ya.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
China owns the world*. Literally every one has trade deficits with it
I wouldn't go as far as own the world. West still have technological advantage.
US had really screwed Huawei with its embargo.
PRC has trade deficits but it is because Western countries either manufacture in PRC or have outsourced manufacturing in PRC.

JBH22

Its looks more like PRC own them.
As previously stated by another member as days pass Russia is becoming PRC's bitch.
RUSSIAN refused western dominance not to become PRC bitch. It sees itself as a civilisational state, which has its own place. Unlike the west who think no 1-100 is their spot and everyone must look up to them. Even haughty China does not come and preach you, it accepts there are different people on this planet. It's content with doing business a getting you on its side and not to poke its nose in internal matters unless you are pakistan😂

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
China does not come and preach you, it accepts there are different people on this planet. It's content with doing business a getting you on its side and not to poke its nose in internal matters unless you are pakistan😂
Looking at PRC's debt trap it is more like PRC orders you what to do.

Kumaoni

I wouldn't go as far as own the world. West still have technological advantage.
US had really screwed Huawei with its embargo.
PRC has trade deficits but it is because Western countries either manufacture in PRC or have outsourced manufacturing in PRC.
Lol west has a what advantage? The West is helpless against China. Biden is a senile moron who can’t even put together a proper sentence. Biden cannot sanction China for obvious reasons.

Soldier355

Country flag
Video of the heroic battle of the Russian T-80BVM tank in Ukraine in the Kharkov region. On the video, you can see that the Russian T-80 tank was damaged, but it continues to fight, the Russian tank is attacked from all sides by Ukrainian soldiers with grenade launchers, but it does not leave the battlefield.

American M777 howitzers recently received by Ukraine from the United States have already come under attack by Russian troops. Russian kamikaze drones "KUB-UAV" were used for the strike. After the drone strike, the artillery battery of Ukraine went into the forest, after which they were hit by Russian artillery. The video is cropped due to poor quality

The work of Russian combat crews of 152-mm self-propelled howitzers "Msta-S" and "Acacia-M" in Ukraine, the fire of Russian artillery is corrected by the drone "Orlan-10".

Master Chief

Country flag
After cancelation of Mi-17 deal, now negotiations for Ka-31 choppers suspended indefinitely...
Looks like the raft of Avionics export controls from US/EU is beginning to have an effect.. Aviation component imports of Russia from US /EU were very significant before the war..

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
China going for nuclear energy ..Lots of projects under development . And by 2035 they ll have thorium based reactor which they recently tested . Renewable energy and storage system is also increasing day by day ... China has also Russia to full fill all its required necessity regarding oil and gas as European market ll be shut by end of decade .. So as far as energy is concerned I believe China is secure ...

Many people raise question about how it ll impact American economy if petro dollar is not dominant like before .. China is a big importer from middle east .. what if they ll import very insignificant amount in future ... Wht do u think abt that ?
Future is a long way down the road, anything can happen. You'll still need oil for military logistics won't you? Even china will take atleast 2 decades to replace all industries and automobiles running on oil to electric or hydrogen.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why own it if you can "borrow" it?
20 years back China didn't have the tech Nortel had.
20 years from now Intel might be the next Nortel
If China becomes a greater threat, West can refuse to lend the technology also.
They have had a military embargo since tiananmen square

pipebomb

Country flag
In order not to scatter forces and allow to focus on other goals. Harkov will be the next target i guess.
Good to know that kharkiv/kharkov is on the list.
I have another question for you, even though russian forces are following their own timeline (& not nyt's or atlantic's), what is your rough guess how long the phase ii of 'special military operation' in donbas last.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles