Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Shaan123

Country flag
We all saw how powerful European Love made Ukraine win the Eurovision. Read the comments in the video and enjoy powerful Irish Love for Ukraine Refugees now.

Few Samples:
I wonder if she is aware that it is mostly the eastern part that is affected by Russia's special military operation and not the entire country of Ukraine. This means over 70% of Ukraine from the north to the west of Ukraine is still in relative peace. Ireland can easily set up humanitarian refugee centers in those places to accomodate refugees escaping the fighting going on at the eastern regions of Ukraine. Why bring them over to Ireland when they can easily stay in their country?
Our friend's sister lived in the Crimea very happily with her husband and 2 kids, and possessed both Ukrainian and Russian passports. They entered Europe and got on a flight to Dublin as Ukrainian refugees. They rent 2 or 3 flats in the Crimea and have a holiday property somewhere else, and now get 2000 euros per month and free accomodation in Ireland courtesy of the European or Irish taxpayers. Her brother lives in Moscow and was shocked to learn his sister had flitted to Ireland, but who can refuse free handouts?
Most of those ' refugees' are not refugees. The Eastern Ukraine is affected by war but most refugees that went to Poland ,Germany, Bulgaria are from the western Ukraine. They saw fighting on TV

pipebomb

Country flag
There could be a soon wind up of war in Ukraine.

Reasons…… America and the West is heading into recession. The stock markets have lost $7-10 Trillion and the rich men who drive the war in the West are in a panic. That does not mean that the little guy is not in a panic. He or she are in a panic too. The prediction for the next 12 months is that the inflation is inching higher, and interest rates would hit the roof. That is the perfect condition to call off all outside and unreasonable war mongering and concentrate on the economy. Joe Biden will be unable to handle it hence change of leadership is due. Europe’s war mongering will also end because recession will strike them too.

Russia has not won anything in Ukraine rather lost a lot more. There is 12% dip in Russian GDP as unofficial European sources say. That will knock a whole lot of sense into Putin’s mind. He did not expect that. He came for a quick change of government in Ukraine and worst case scenario deny Black Sea entry to Ukraine. Now with American and NATO help, that effort has been made rather difficult. He has not captured Mariupol, and capturing Odessa will be ten times harder.

What does the scenario above tells you……. Slowdown or shutdown of war, concentrate on economy and people’s livelihood. Biden goes and so does Putin. And top of all this, Ukrainian vocal Zelensky will not survive.

I am so glad that Chinese are in the midst of Covid outbreak. It has taken the steam output of Chinese output as well as exports. Moreover Chinese are in no mood to talk about Ukraine or Europe. They only want Taiwan. The Communist trained armies performance in Ukraine has been bad hence Chinese will think twice before undertaking any such misadventure, otherwise sour grapes.

‘’cheers
Mariupol ? Would expand on this

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sanctions wont work on self sufficient countries like russia who have their own oil,gas,nuclear tech,military tech,own fertilizers,own agriculture,own software base with high resource rare eath metals and low population to sustain.

Cheran

Country flag
banderaboys surrendering

Banderaboy before fighting, in Azovstal
1652782083627.png

Banderaboy after getting a pounding

1652782125673.png

Another brutish merc captured

1652782201307.png

15KM from Polish border
1652782269071.png

Putin to visit Turkey- as per Turkish media

Biden orders 500 troops to Somalia. There were US troops stationed there against Al-Shabab but Trump had recalled them

US conducts hyper-sonic missile test

RocketMan

Country flag
but the price ??? At USD 87 000 to USD 120 000 "economical" word should not be anywhere in the marketing flyer. View attachment 156094

Somebody even edited the wiki page. A couple of pages back, somebody put a case for these drones for our armed forces, i think- no thank you, if its just cannon camera and cheap japanese engine with plastic bottle oil tank, we could make it ourselves.
And yet we have not made a single production drone of such size despite having capability . Our lethargic corrupt MoD & Chandigarh lobby will be our doom . We can go to mars , build Aircraft carriers , fighter jets from scratch yet cannot build a simple assault rifle ? Something is not right !

gajapati

Country flag
And yet we have not made a single production drone of such size despite having capability . Our lethargic corrupt MoD & Chandigarh lobby will be our doom . We can go to mars , build Aircraft carriers , fighter jets from scratch yet cannot build a simple assault rifle ? Something is not right !
If thats the standard then army can order tomorrow .. Dozens of companies ll line up to supply.. We hav already made long range drones with satcom capability .. If u want Byraktar standard medium drone Archer is under trial

Hari Sud

Country flag
How are the Russians doing about the total capture of Mariupol. There are reports that the Ukrainian have vacated from the last bunker of the port city “Mariupol under Russian control, Azovstal evacuation marks end of long resistance | World News”.

What is the truth…… Is this the final Russian victory here?

AVAST

Country flag
How are the Russians doing about the total capture of Mariupol. There are reports that the Ukrainian have vacated from the last bunker of the port city “Mariupol under Russian control, Azovstal evacuation marks end of long resistance | World News”.

They are just straight up lying at this point.

JBH22

You have not seen the spin on western media sources. Ukraine armed forces have completed the mission in Marioupol 😂

ww2historian

Country flag
banderaboys surrendering

Banderaboy before fighting, in Azovstal
View attachment 156193

Banderaboy after getting a pounding

View attachment 156194

Another brutish merc captured

View attachment 156195

15KM from Polish border
View attachment 156196

Putin to visit Turkey- as per Turkish media

Biden orders 500 troops to Somalia. There were US troops stationed there against Al-Shabab but Trump had recalled them

US conducts hyper-sonic missile test
Yavoriv is only 10 miles away from Poland. I think NATO thought Russia wouldn't dare strike so close to the border. I guess they thought wrong. It's nice to know my US tax dollars are being blown up. We need to send more. Remember what the democrats say in Washington..."you need to spend money to make money."

ww2historian

Country flag
You have not seen the spin on western media sources. Ukraine armed forces have completed the mission in Marioupol 😂
Yes! Their mission was to buy time for Ukraine by holding down Russian forces. Has anyone seen any Alamo comparisons yet? It's amazing how the media can twist anything. I walked on the moon yesterday. See, I can create bull shit quicker than anyone.

mokoman

Country flag
👀 interesting turn of events . Russia just fired a warning shot at Israel .

a s300 fired at intruding israeli f-16 in Syria

--------------------

Russian state media preparing public for prolonged war .

IMHO i agree with his last statement - EU isolation is not in Russian interests - best for russia to wind it up with 2 freed republics and go for a treaty with Ukraine .

Kumaoni

--------------------

IMHO i agree with his last statement - EU isolation is not in Russian interests - best for russia to wind it up with 2 freed republics and go for a treaty with Ukraine .

Amriki will literally use this war to portray as some Cold War vicyory 🤦🏾‍♂️. Man I feel bad for Russians right now.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

--------------------

Question is whether Ukraine will stop fighting for Donbass or not. They have said multiple times that they won't accept that situation.

ww2historian

Country flag

--------------------

I've seen that guy before. Big deal, war is hell, thanks for letting me know. The sanctions are hurting the whole world and Ukraine is being destroyed. It looks like it might be completely destroyed unnecessarily, because the US decided to escalate this conflict.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles