Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Oops all these rants about Iraq, Afg, Vietnam assuming I am here to defend amreekunts?
I don't care who you defend but one thing is sure that is your inability to distinguish fiction from reality and your devotion to coomerdom. At this point there must be no doubt about you worshipping amreekunts to the point of insanity. I should warn you though , the average life of fantard on this thread is not more than few posts.
What a better way to prove that this particular thread is infested with Ruskitards?
At this point we have no doubt left that you have swallowed a shietload of spicy of amreekunt cum that has destroyed all of your cognitive ability. Seethe all you want.
Meanwhile ;) Bharat is to triple wheat exports to 21 million tons. We should always look at wars, conflicts and natural disasters through the prism of opportunity not half arsed fantardism as you show.
I have nothing to do with Amreeka, lol sure people from this thread have nothing to with any side that's why some of them are running Twitter accounts shilling Russian military exploits!
This is for the fourth time on the same para you are trying hard to act as neutral what kind of desperate behavior is this lulllz? We do not operate any of those twatter accounts. So shove your baseless accusations in arse and set fire to that too.

As for Bharat's stand is neutral. Who started raandrona wrt Bharat to condemn Russia for invasion of ukraine?

If those retarded amreekunt democracies genuinely believe that all democratic countries have an obligation to band together against Russia on this issue shows how much they have become prisoners of their own rhetoric and are incapable of seeing the incongruities in their position.

Bharat has rightly calculated it will never get a fair shake from amreekunts and that the amreekunts cannot be trusted on on matters of core security interest thus it has no interest as being part of the shiety bloc and instead pursues an independent sovereign policy. You forget the amreekunt behaviour wrt Kashmir , Hindutva and the issues critical to us? Thats what happens when you worship the amreekunts as your seks god.

Last time I checked the serviceability of Su30MKIs
So you have got outdated ignorant arse. Maintenance side the costing is improved significantly as shown viz Department of Defense and in the parliamentry discussion viz Parrikar back then.

Also Su30 Mkis are being constantly upgraded and the hauling costs are also very effective as of now thanks to Hal the cost is not more than 35% of what oems provide. The ew capablities are already is already as magnificent. Proven by screwing amraams back then. As well those maws IRsT both are coming and Of the 43000 components that go into a Su30MKI approx 32000 components are made in BHARAT.

As for the mmrca needs be scrapped oh wait that is exactly what MoD guys are thinking. 36 additional rafales are better again rafales because french have a policy wrt Indo-pacific that is not dependent on amreekunts so rest of or so aircraft can be orca or maybe amca2.0 or any other program as in future as our economy will grow we will buy not just remaining 78 twin engine medium aircrafts we make in Bharat.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Also how ANA 'was destroyed", non-military reasons like tribal allegiance, and affinity for Taliban had more to do with it. Taliban had 46% approval among Afghans in 2020, higher than the civilian govt.
Shariat mein jeet uski hoti jiske paas khilafat hoti. The myth of amreekunt weaponry is punctured. Make a list of wars the amreekunt has lost or stalemate. You will have your answers. Even today the amreekunt threatens all countries for sanction.

BHARAT already manufactures supplies significant numbers of nato standard equipment to amreekunt eurfags countries. Whatever is left are only strategic or advanced tactical techs what amreekunt is not willing to leak.

Last edited:

Soldier355

Country flag
Russian BMPT "Terminator" appeared in Ukraine. The combat vehicle was spotted in the vicinity of the settlement of Severodonetsk. The Terminator BMPT is a tracked fire support vehicle with powerful weapons, modern fire control devices and high maneuverability. The tank support combat vehicle is designed to operate as part of tank units in order to defeat anti-tank weapons and enemy manpower.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Also how ANA 'was destroyed", non-military reasons like tribal allegiance, and affinity for Taliban had more to do with it. Taliban had 46% approval among Afghans in 2020, higher than the civilian govt.
ANA was destroyed because Yankees and westerners suck at training non white nation's armies due to their racism.
This is why not a single ANA soldier got trained in NATO soil. While USSR academies were full of Afghan officers being trained for 7 years continuous in how to fight. This is why when USSR left, Najibullah govt survived for FOUR YEARS vs NATO-funded & trained mujahideen and when USA left, Ghani govt didn't even survive till the actual evacuation date vs Pakistan funded & trained taliban.

Can't blame it on tribal loyalty when the results for the same fucking tribalistic societies are so hugely divergent over a span of just 30 years. Unless you wish to argue that Afghans invented tribalistic loyalty in the last 30 years.

Cheran

Country flag
1652679994142.png

Captured american wares

1652680066287.png

Destroyed UKR tank

1652680102764.png

Captured UKR IFV

1652680134170.png

RUS soldier holding "passport card" of a fragged american merc

1652680238306.png

They are claiming 7 american kills (probably a merc "special group")

Italian & Czech wares captured by RUS

1652680329337.png

UKR Su-27 burns after getting shot down near Nikolaev

1652680430514.png

Destroyed UKR tanks

1652681146068.png

Latvian mercs on way to fight Putler using SS Totenkopf symbol

1652681187593.png

At least 3 British ex-military are at the Azovstal plant in Mariupol, - Daily Express

"All 3 guys at the ironworks served in the British army. I know 2 served in Afghanistan, but like me, they were surprised by the intensity of the conflict," another British mercenary was quoted in the newspaper.

UKR 2S7 Pion taken out of commission

1652681358266.png

pipebomb

Country flag
Exactly, couldn't have said better myself. People are starting to get it and talking about it. US/west are trying to make a ukraine out of us through a indo china war.

We have to concentrate on indo-china land border FIRST rather than burning our limited capex in hope of matching pla naval build-up.

Deterring china from any adventurous action is paramount to defeating china in a limited conflict/war.

RocketMan

Country flag
Negative.
But seems like many people use to read Putler's reports those are nothing but propaganda and believe stuffs like De-nazification of Ukr, Ukr will fall within 15days, everything is going according to the plan, Putin's soldiers haven't pushed back from Kyiv/Kharkiv etc, even tank turrets aren't flying etc.
Also they tend to miss victims accounts, phone call between soldiers and their wife/gf telling to do the stuff but use condom/protection, video evidences like soldiers shooting at unarmed innocent civilians etc.

Anyways.....
Westoid GloboHomo propagandu brainwashing turning sane people in to mindless zombies ready to do the bidding for the Pedo-in chief of United Snakes of America .

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Negative.
But seems like many people use to read Putler's reports those are nothing but propaganda and believe stuffs like De-nazification of Ukr, Ukr will fall within 15days, everything is going according to the plan, Putin's soldiers haven't pushed back from Kyiv/Kharkiv etc, even tank turrets aren't flying etc.
Also they tend to miss victims accounts, phone call between soldiers and their wife/gf telling to do the stuff but use condom/protection, video evidences like soldiers shooting at unarmed innocent civilians etc.

Anyways.....
Propaganda my ass. Bodies lying out a week in above zero conditions do not stay non-bloated, as shown in Bucha.
Ukraine will fall within 15 days was said by NATO. not Putin or Russians. Show us where the Russians said so.
All wars amongst westerners lead to unarmed civilians being shot at. So i am not sure what you are trying to say here.
As for propaganda, Ukronazis have put out orders of magnitude more propaganda like Snake Island, Ghost of Kiev, etc. Since westerners engage in revoking freedom of speech and spreading their own propaganda, most people are buying Western propaganda, not russian one.

I asked you a question. You dodged. Why ?

RocketMan

Country flag
You, Indians, should have made the "Egyptians" pay in rupees. Wonder how "Egyptians" would get rupees? Perhaps they would have to go and labor for Indians.
No Russians competing in the grain market is good for India. remember all that wheat that was left to rot? India might finally have some leverage over the ME.
43e2hh3och361.jpg

RocketMan

Country flag
Oops all these rants about Iraq, Afg, Vietnam assuming I am here to defend amreekunts? :rofl:
What a better way to prove that this particular thread is infested with Ruskitards? I have nothing to do with Amreeka, lol sure people from this thread have nothing to with any side that's why some of them are running Twitter accounts shilling Russian military exploits!
Absolutely BASED!

5303338.jpg

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I see there's been an uptick in the number of Anglo shills here crying that Russia has failed. When asked how, they say, "Oh, they said they will win in 3 days, it's been months now!"

Is that so, because wasn't it Sergei Lavrov who said, when asked how long the operation will be, "It will take as long as it takes"?

Where did this magical 3 days figure come from?

Then they shift the goalposts to, "Oh, they still haven't done denazification and demilitarization!"

Let's leave the denazification for another time. But what kind of retard is going to say Ukraine hasn't been demilitarized?

Ukraine had demilitarized itself long before the war started. With all the corruption and laundering present in their country and government, their military complex had become a joke.

And now, before the war, Ukraine was about to start mass production of cruise missiles. Now they won't, because Russia bombed the factories. Ukraine won't receive any such missiles from abroad because of the Missile Technology Control Regime and the norms of proxy wars.

If Ukraine had cruise missiles, the war would be much more damaging for Russia. Just look at what Kalibr missiles are doing to Ukraine.

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
ANA was destroyed because Yankees and westerners suck at training non white nation's armies due to their racism.
This is why not a single ANA soldier got trained in NATO soil. While USSR academies were full of Afghan officers being trained for 7 years continuous in how to fight. This is why when USSR left, Najibullah govt survived for FOUR YEARS vs NATO-funded & trained mujahideen and when USA left, Ghani govt didn't even survive till the actual evacuation date vs Pakistan funded & trained taliban.

Can't blame it on tribal loyalty when the results for the same fucking tribalistic societies are so hugely divergent over a span of just 30 years. Unless you wish to argue that Afghans invented tribalistic loyalty in the last 30 years.
It's not even just one example.

After spending 12 billion dollars in Afghanistan managed to turn up 185k recruits in 20 years. Which means they managed to train 15k conscripts a year. It is a joke for a country with such a young population, and being at war.

The same story already happened in Iraq, and those were Iranian instructors who hardened the army when they were told to fuck off. They wiped out the Kurds, whom again, The Great Satan trained for years, in one single blow.

Georgian army in 2008, The Great Satan invested in them and trained them for half a decade, just to watch them run like rabbits when the first Russian tank rolled out of Kodori tunnel.

The Great Satan trained the Ukrainians, they used to have a contingent in Iraq, remember? The whole Ukrainian army was melted and flushed down the toilet by the IRREGULAR FORCES of the LOCAL POPULATION, with small assistance from the Russian army.

The Great Satan trained the terrorists in Syria, and Russians simply rubbed them along the desert without any serious challenge.

The Great Satan assisted the training and equipped all of the Gulf satrapies, and they all together are being fucked by the jihadis running in rubber sandals, shouting "Walla Walla, death to America, death to Israel!".

Every fucking army The Great Satan has trained in the last 2 decades, was wiped out when only someone seriously took some action against them.

If I was American, I would be not only shocked but quite terrified by that fact, because simple logic proves that the "mighty Amrikan army" is just that in name. In reality, it's a well-oiled money laundering machine.

The only thing they still have, is an extremely effective propaganda machine. But that too is getting less and less effective each day.

JBH22

Russia is in a kind of policy paralysis. They themself don't know what to regards as victory and what to regard as defeat post failed Kyiv take-over.
I gonna stick to Putin stated objectives
Denazify, demilitarise Ukraine and liberation of Donetsk and luhansk. Other things are subject to wild speculation.
We can assess military performance once dust has settled.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Last i checked, Su-30MKIs scored 3:1 kill ratios over F-16E/F in Red Flag.
Last time I checked what made MKI great was a combination of India, Israeli and French avionics. We replaced almost all entire Russian internal sub-systems. Now we are also planning to replace Russian Radar.

Red-Flag exercise is not a valid indicator. It focused to much on close combat ability where MKI excels.
We need a new Red-Flag with focus on BVR combat.

India did not consider Russian product for MMRCA
India didn't consider Russian product for MMRCA was because Mig-35 was substandard and lacking when compared to rest of western aircraft.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles