Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

WARREN SS

Country flag
Its not about participating in wars. Western countries might sanctions on Russia and anyone who purchases weapons from Russia. At that point we will have to make decision to pause defence ties with Russia.
I think we should take bull by their horns

We did in S-400 we will do it again

West knows sanctioning India will Geopolitical
Self goal

They cannot sustained it in the past during 1999

Today India's is different beast altogether

US can try pressure tactics

Not EU

India current statergy is best

Keep watching
And playing both sides like Chinese

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
What projects do we have ongoing with them ?
Russia doesn't provide us anything economically and we cannot live without trade with the west.

I agree though that Russia is the most willing for tech transfer amongst all our defence partners.

Also, we will take at least a decade to become truly atmanirbhar.
sfdr, for one. Astra MK3 tech.

assassin162

Country flag

EXFARTS..... chewtiya think tankiyas...Its the time for doing what our Babooz are best of doing which is "peace and tranquility from both sides" aka "both sides"ism... Russia is 2nd/3rd largest supplier of crude to Murica over years...lol talk about sanction...bencho apna matlab pe dhyan do baki bakchodi chalne do..this is d time for our Babooz to do what they are best at doing ie bakchodi....

No better time than now to remember Nehru Chicha for Mudiji. NAAM aka Non Aligned Movement.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Asia me ant me teen hi desh rehne dena hai ~
1) Akhand Russia
2) Akhand Bharat
3) Akhand China
Le bc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Don't forget Japan

Ancient power waiting to rise

If only Chinese contains there Hegemonic ambitions and solve disputes with Japanese and India

Asia can lead the world geopolitics for next century

But Chinese ambition is higher than Himalayas

They are more arrogant than Muricans

assassin162

Country flag
Don't forget Japan

Ancient power waiting to rise

If only Chinese contains there Hegemonic ambitions and solve disputes with Japanese and India

Asia can lead the world geopolitics for next century

But Chinese ambition is higher than Himalayas

They are more arrogant than Muricans
Nothing is higher than Himalayas and Himalayas will ensure China and India will never go for full blown war ever.
To maintain India's sovreignity for eternity, India should annex Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka one fine morning.

temujin

Country flag
Btw, it is going to become harder and harder for India to balance our relationship with Russia and West, if things keep going down the same path. Sanctions are coming for Russia.
Absolutely, moment of reckoning approaching for India where we'll be forced to choose sides. In my view, Putin has irrevocably hitched his wagon with the Chinese (he had no other option) so we'll start to see him align with the Chinese position on major geostrategic issues, including India-Pork

temujin

Country flag
If you are an Indian, then nevermind. I just wanted to get an Ukrainian's perspective on what their strategy is. From the look of things so far they appear to have borrowed Pak army's playbook.
Try this forum

It's in Russian- Google Translate isn't perfect but it gives you a gist of what's going on. A lot of Russian chest thumping, most Ukrainian posters have disappeared. There was mention a few days ago of a Ukrainian forum where the hypernationalists hang out, which may give you the Ukrainian perspective. I'll post the link when I find it

Edit: Ukrainian forum- ok, looks like its been closed- maybe reflecting the national mood

Jimih

Country flag
Absolutely, moment of reckoning approaching for India where we'll be forced to choose sides. In my view, Putin has irrevocably hitched his wagon with the Chinese (he had no other option) so we'll start to see him align with the Chinese position on major geostrategic issues, including India-Pork
Neither India nor China have joined the US in condemning Russia’s actions in Eastern Ukraine during the UN emergency session.

sorcerer

Country flag
'Don't wait, return home': Indian Embassy tells students in Ukraine

Jimih

Country flag
well..India and china both has permanent interests in the poK, taiwan
`Permanent Interests` is the keyword
Ironically if Beijing backs Moscow on recognition of the breakway Donbass republics it would be completely at odds with their stance on Taiwan.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Try this forum

It's in Russian- Google Translate isn't perfect but it gives you a gist of what's going on. A lot of Russian chest thumping, most Ukrainian posters have disappeared. There was mention a few days ago of a Ukrainian forum where the hypernationalists hang out, which may give you the Ukrainian perspective. I'll post the link when I find it

Edit: Ukrainian forum- ok, looks like its been closed- maybe reflecting the national mood

akim dude went silent maybe they're mobalizing national guard civvies

indiatester

Country flag

EXFARTS..... chewtiya think tankiyas...Its the time for doing what our Babooz are best of doing which is "peace and tranquility from both sides" aka "both sides"ism... Russia is 2nd/3rd largest supplier of crude to Murica over years...lol talk about sanction...bencho apna matlab pe dhyan do baki bakchodi chalne do..this is d time for our Babooz to do what they are best at doing ie bakchodi....

Assume we choose the West.
The west will drop us like a pile of excrement the moment they get a good deal with Russia and won't battle an eyelid.
We must also realize that the gas that Russia supplies is very critical for the world economy. West cannot battle Russia either physically or with sanctions.

Assume we choose Russia.
Russia does not have much to offer us and we will still suffer.

Neither of these options are going to work for us.
Its time we take shifting sides as situation dictates and work towards an outcome that is useful for us. We need to work with both sides and work hard.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles