Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of the impact of the Russian kamikaze drone “Lancet-51” on the Ukrainian 155-mm Slovak-made Zuzana 2 self-propelled gun has been published. The Zuzana 2 self-propelled gun was developed in 1998 and placed on a Tatra 817 wheeled chassis, the self-propelled gun’s firing range is up to 40 kilometers, and the rate of fire is up to 6 rounds per minute. According to official data, only 28 Zuzana 2 self-propelled guns were produced. As a result of the Lancet drone strike, a strong fire started in the self-propelled gun.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And its us who decide who's the government, chump.
But bottomline is, your country is being saved with my money and you are a typical low IQ poorly raised western trash that cant show gratitude.
Thats why your kind are lowlife nazi scum and deserve to be conquered by your superiors.
Your concern is to pay taxes correctly. There will be a critical mass of idiots like you - you will elect a new power, but you will still pay taxes.
Even Tucker Carlson admitted that Putler’s words about Nazism in Ukraine are the ravings of a madman. That's why I don't think you have many like-minded people.
War is always an expensive thing. Britain, before WW1, was one of the richest countries in the world, but after it it took a hundred years to pay off loans.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Your concern is to pay taxes correctly. There will be a critical mass of idiots like you - you will elect a new power, but you will still pay taxes.
Even Tucker Carlson admitted that Putler’s words about Nazism in Ukraine are the ravings of a madman. That's why I don't think you have many like-minded people.
War is always an expensive thing. Britain, before WW1, was one of the richest countries in the world, but after it it took a hundred years to pay off loans.
its still my money that is helping your third world shithole, you cretin. So stop being a typical ukrainian trash and show some gratitude, cretin.
I don't care for tucker carlson's word, we are non white people and no white people can dictate terms to us on who the genocidal white trash are, clear, nazi vassal ?

We will recover our aid one way or another. Thats why our corporations own most of your farmland, little nazi trash.

Reactions: SKC

ww2historian

Country flag
View attachment 242350

...........................................................................................................................................................
Wikipedia does report the 2 SU-35s, but no reports of any SU-34s since Jan. 3rd. They did report the A-50. Ukraine overestimates the number of Russia planes they shoot down. That has been a proven fact. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Wikipedia does report the 2 SU-35s, but no reports of any SU-34s since Jan. 3rd. They did report the A-50. Ukraine overestimates the number of Russia planes they shoot down. That has been a proven fact. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War
I am guided by the data of our General Staff. They have more control systems. Not only visual confirmation, but also satellite and radio reconnaissance.
Yesterday everyone saw the smoke in Saki, but until there is information from our General Staff, there is no point in reporting this.

The Chinese you have started information spam again. Bye.

ww2historian

Country flag
I am guided by the data of our General Staff. They have more control systems. Not only visual confirmation, but also satellite and radio reconnaissance.
Yesterday everyone saw the smoke in Saki, but until there is information from our General Staff, there is no point in reporting this.

The Chinese you have started information spam again. Bye.
You are guided by what you want to believe. Since Ukraine's general staff data provides the highest numbers of Russian losses of any source out there, you then simply believe it for that reason alone. That's what most humans are like, so you're not unique in that.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You are guided by what you want to believe. Since Ukraine's general staff data provides the highest numbers of Russian losses of any source out there, you then simply believe it for that reason alone. That's what most humans are like, so you're not unique in that.
Yes of course. But everyone has their own calculation method. They show us the "taken out of service" numbers. For example, why is there such a big discrepancy in tanks: “Tomorrow” it can be restored, but “today” it can no longer fulfill its combat mission and is included in the statistics.
There is a slight discrepancy in the numbers of killed Russian soldiers between us and Western intelligence services - 138 thousand and 120-125 thousand (respectively).

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Chinese 122 mm shell with Cyrillic alphabet. Or China sold a license to Russia.
photo_2024-03-02_10-38-19.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
IMG_20240302_211943_052.jpg

That's a total of two Su-34s today. The Su-35 dodged. I wonder why they are being knocked down.

ww2historian

Country flag
Yes of course. But everyone has their own calculation method. They show us the "taken out of service" numbers. For example, why is there such a big discrepancy in tanks: “Tomorrow” it can be restored, but “today” it can no longer fulfill its combat mission and is included in the statistics.
There is a slight discrepancy in the numbers of killed Russian soldiers between us and Western intelligence services - 138 thousand and 120-125 thousand (respectively).
Dema from the MSC sighted a report that Ukraine destroyed the death star and a imperial star destroyer. I think if he's making fun of Ukraine in this manner, then Ukraine is full of shit.

vishnugupt

Country flag
View attachment 242566

That's a total of two Su-34s today. The Su-35 dodged. I wonder why they are being knocked down.
Akim, these daily jokes are not giving us even a decent smile now days.

Ukraine need to hire better choreographer and story teller from Palestine.

There might be another angle for this daily constant lies. Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars love to make fool their own people rather than their enemies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Dema from the MSC sighted a report that Ukraine destroyed the death star and a imperial star destroyer. I think if he's making fun of Ukraine in this manner, then Ukraine is full of shit.
By the way, about the Death Star. During this war, everyone became convinced that Russian weapons were inferior to Western ones. If at the beginning of last year, at the DFI they were skeptical about the news that the Patriot shot down Kinzhal, now this is far from an isolated case.
Russia is only capable of making another Tu-160 from Soviet components.
I only watched your video for 3 minutes. This is “another “military” target that Russia has hit and it does not look like a smooth airfield strip.

Regarding the F-16. Even in Soviet times, pilots needed a year to switch to a new fighter model, so there is no rush here, although you want to do it as quickly as possible. In Mirgorod, they landed at our airfield. They are not recommended to do this all the time, but it is not catastrophic. They can't land on the temporary strips of wire mesh and crushed stone, but even the freeway can help them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles