Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Indian companies are already supplying a lot of ammo and explosive material to US.. Bit, guess India forbids their shipment to Ukraine.. Some shipments to Europe, ended in Ukraine..
After losing Avdiivka, Ukraine lost another 4 villages.. Losing in Donbass .. losing in Zaporizye as well.. where Robotyne is mostly lost..
Unless NATO countries mobilize their economies into war economies like Russia [which is never happening].. this will only end in Ukraine losing more and more territory.. Even if NATO manage to outproduce Russia, Ukraine will not be able to throw Russia out of Ukraine, like how Ukraine failed to make sufficient headway in Zaporizye during its counteroffensive.. when It had superiority of firepower over Russia for 2 months.. Russians are too dug up and fortified..
What other villages, besides Lastochkino, have Ukrainian troops left behind?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Pobeda, Severne, Krynki..
Even Robotyne is partially lost..
Pobeda - I agree. Forgot. This is a satellite of Marinka and does not even have any tactical significance. Everything else is not true.

vishnugupt

Country flag

Talks so secret it is already in the news
This news is just cover up. It seems Germany is behind the supply of Indian ammunition to Ukraine from third party which we have witnessed few months back.

It is possible that a false entity was created in name of some third neutral country by Western intelligence agencies and this fake entity bought Indian ammunition and supplied it directly to Ukraine.

Everyone knows, India is not going to supply anything to Ukraine except humanitarian aid.

vishnugupt

Country flag
M1A1 Abrams taken out by Russkie suicide drone.
View attachment 241981
Another wonderwaffe of Gl0b0h0m0s biting the dust after meeting a competent opponent. That too when this tank yet to see front line.

UN generals must be sweating.

It is now just 2-3 months left before Ukraine need to start another summer counter-offensive to retake Crimea from Putler.

ww2historian

Country flag
I like that you know the truth while being far from reality. :)
In Israel, they also report every death, but the censorship is different there. There is also no such intensity of fighting there. I’m not sure that the Americans published namelist over Okinawa.
In addition, if you monitor regional public pages, you can make a list of losses.
I already said a year ago that there is a limit to people’s patience. But those are the protests that @hurrians expects. Not a riot or even “Work-to-rule”, but the indignation of the people, “What needs to be done to make it better?”
I did not monitor our losses and relied on the opinions of various military experts: They said it was 60-70 thousand. I'm very glad they were wrong.
So you are saying you know Ukraine has lost less than 60 to 70 thousand soldiers?

indiatester

Country flag

Talks so secret it is already in the news
I would doubt if GoI allows sale to Germany or other NATO countries in Europe especially if they can be used against Russia(even as a replacement).

We also need to remember that Germany did not allow sale of their assault rifles to us because of mythical human rights abuses.
https://www.telegraphindia.com/indi...re-germanys-arms-exports-to-india/cid/1807272

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...trade-undemocratic-corrupt-nato-a7444981.html

German arms company Heckler & Koch to ‘no longer supply undemocratic, corrupt countries’

The move would rule out arms deals with Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil, India and even Nato member Turkey
They were not helpful during Kargil war too.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I'm surprised that these countries are willing to risk nuclear war
There was a statement from Macron too I think about NATO countries sending their troops.

Perhaps then this war will become closer to many Europeans, because it is ridiculous for a country with an economy like the state of California to dictate its own rules.
GG-K1XRXgAA2O96.jpeg

indiatester

Country flag
Perhaps then this war will become closer to many Europeans, because it is ridiculous for a country with an economy like the state of California to dictate its own rules.
View attachment 242030
Its horrible how NATO is using Ukraine's people as disposable fodder to destroy Russia.
Even after all the suffering that Ukraine is going through, NATO and EU memberships are only in words and not in action.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Its horrible how NATO is using Ukraine's people as disposable fodder to destroy Russia.
Even after all the suffering that Ukraine is going through, NATO and EU memberships are only in words and not in action.
If they use it, it is as a symbiosis. Have you read Medvedev's posts on FB? "- We will kill everyone who does not want to become Russian."
Ukraine cannot independently cope with Russia, which inherited much of the military power of the USSR, so we are looking for help.
I'm skeptical about European armies. The West delivers 60% of what it promises. So this topic is just talk.
photo_2024-02-21_09-30-25.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Appetite comes with eating. Why should an American die for small Estonia, how much for the Czech Republic, etc. This is how WW2 began.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles