Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

karn

Country flag
If anyone wants to learn the current russian art of war go find forums that tracked the syrian civil war ..
>Russian backed troops cant even storm a small settlement in the desert*
*>ISIS did one one big raid and all *russian backed troops* fell back 100s of kms*
*>Russian backed forces face insurmountable pro democracy stronghold*
>Humanitarian crisis as said stronghold is besieged*
>Putin is evil so much suffering in *pro democracy bastion*
>Repeat the above 3X until one reaches Aleppo
> Then repeat again the above steps and Aleppo falls
>* Western crying*
>Syria is now in control of Russian ally.

I would assume the current ukr war will follow the same template (and has been since the recapture of kherson).... however in syria Russia could count on cannon fodder from hezbollah .. no such luxury now ..
If russia had such a cannon fodder population like hezbollah they could take Odessa in 18 ish months but with their own dying they have to change tacticsl=.

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
Price for Russians for the ruins of Avdiivka
The area of the town is 29 sq. km. Pre-war population - 32 thousand. At the time of the capture, fewer than 900 civilians persons.
@ww2historian muttered something about Odesa. Their teeth will grind down by the time they reach Odesa.
View attachment 241207

Personnel - killed and wounded.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........................ Cope mofo, cope. Then cry some more and then again cope mofo.

The same bullshit that was first muttered by the defeated and smashed Nazi aryans after WW2 is now being repeated by the neo-nazis.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........................ Cope mofo, cope. Then cry some more and then again cope mofo.

The same bullshit that was first muttered by the defeated and smashed Nazi aryans after WW2 is now being repeated by the neo-nazis.
I don’t see defeat in the form of columns of prisoners. But if we draw an analogy, then during WW1 the Germans also became a toothpick on French territory.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Russkies are about to encircle the Ukrainian garrison at Robotyne. Whatever little ground gained in last year's counteroffensive is about to change hands again. Zero real progress made by AFU aside from occasional potshots at high value targets. Zaporizhzhia is going to be peppered by ordnance again. And possibly a Bakhmut style grinding face-off that will obliterate the city's infra. The power plants there would be the primary targets.
1708374464271.png

ww2historian

Country flag
Where did you see 32 thousand? This is the population of Avdiivka.
I thought that after the late Prigozhin confirmed our figures for Russian losses during the capture of Bakhmut, thinking people had little doubt left.
Do you call yourself a WW2 historian only from the western side? Haven't you noticed that Russian losses there are many times greater than German losses? Russians fight this way.
My mistake, apparently I didn't read what you said very carefully.

ww2historian

Country flag
Where did you see 32 thousand? This is the population of Avdiivka.
I thought that after the late Prigozhin confirmed our figures for Russian losses during the capture of Bakhmut, thinking people had little doubt left.
Do you call yourself a WW2 historian only from the western side? Haven't you noticed that Russian losses there are many times greater than German losses? Russians fight this way.
Russia lost several million in the first few months of operation Barbarossa. I don't think Russia fights in this way. Ukraine lost way more men in Avdiivka than Russia. Russians dropped more than a thousand FAB 500 and 1500 bombs on that city and probably hit it with over another million bombs, mortar shells, artillery shells, and missiles. Not to mention the 100 million bullets fired from machine guns and riffles. And that idiot clown thinks they only lost 5 to 7 thousand men.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
To my not so loved amreeki pajeet worms here & those wants to be, your sugar daddy rangeela republic is begging the supposed "third world countries" India & China, to talk Moskal Midget down, from what could turn into a disaster (disaster for their spy satellites network from starlink :pound:), coz muscovites are going to put nuclear weapon in space.

Last time I checked retards called your beloved sorry excuse of a nation to be super powa (more like super pooper), then why begging leaders of authoritarian countries. How will you justify this ?
If weimarica can't take "Gas station with nukes" head on then how will they counter hanimals from middle kingdom ?

Oh, one more thing don't cry "iT wILL aFfEcT tHe WhOLe WoRlD", as if globalist pigs cared for the world for f*ck sake

IMO, both the countries should shrug it off & rebuff potato-heads from weimarica.
Their manufactured & instigated war are none of our concern.

I think it's time to give a short recap of these Hypocrites by bringing up some examples from history.

1. In the year 1962, during the Cuban missile crisis that lasted for approximately 13 days, the US told the Soviets to withdraw their nukes from the Cuban mainland. The Soviets deployed the nukes in response to nuclear missiles deployed by the US in Italy and Turkey in 1961. The Americans were mad at the Soviets and told them to withdraw their nukes from Cuba, and they even threatened world war to make their stance clear. This was said to be the closest that the world came to a full fledged nuclear war, imagine if the issue wasn't resolved diplomatically between America and USSR, most likely none of us would be here right now, writing on this forum because the entire world would have been nuked to oblivion.

The distance between Washington DC and Havanna is approximately 1820 kilometers.The distance from Kyiv to Moscow is said to be approximately 800 kilometers. Let's assume the nukes are stationed right at the Russo-Ukrainian border, then the straight-line distance from the center of Moscow to the Russian-Ukrainian border is about 450 km. So what exactly am I trying to prove here? That a nuke will take more time to reach Washington DC from Havanna then it will take to reach Moscow from the Russia Ukrainian border. Isn't it obvious on why the Russians feel more threatened? America didn't tolerate Soviet nuke deployment in Cuba, do you accept Russia to simply step back and watch how the west deploys nuclear armed missiles at its borders? do you see the double standards here?

2. The EU imports far more gas and oil from Russia than India even till now and lectures India on how India is sponsoring the war by staying so called neutral and enjoying cheap Russian gas and oil. By the way, India buys this same oil and gas, refines it and sells it to the west, so why are these white supremacists complaining so much? :lol:

Throughout History, it's clear that America and Europe consider the rest of the world as simply "pawns in a chess game" just to serve their own interests.

They are unable to accept the fact that the days of western hegemony are on the decline and they may very soon cease to exist, thus paving the way for a new world order, a multipolar world order, one that is devoid of western hegemony, one that doesn't exist to serve Uncle Sam and to spread "meh democracy":pound:

There are so many examples in the past, which if one were to go through, then their reaction would be=> "इतना पाखंड! दोगुना वर्गीकरण!!"

From the start of the Russo-Ukrainian conflict, it is evident that the "GREAT SATAN" that is the United States of America is the biggest hypocrite on the face of the earth, followed by the European Union (EU).

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Congratulations to Russia on gaining Avdiivka. This is gonna serve as a major psychological booster for the Russian military. I think it's clear to everyone from here onwards on who is going to win this conflict.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia lost several million in the first few months of operation Barbarossa. I don't think Russia fights in this way. Ukraine lost way more men in Avdiivka than Russia. Russians dropped more than a thousand FAB 500 and 1500 bombs on that city and probably hit it with over another million bombs, mortar shells, artillery shells, and missiles. Not to mention the 100 million bullets fired from machine guns and riffles. And that idiot clown thinks they only lost 5 to 7 thousand men.
Regarding "friendly fire" in WW2:
From the Soviet-Finnish war to the operation in Manchuria, Soviet pilots often bombed their own troops. Many documents have long been declassified and you can look for their translation.
About the current war. You overestimated the number of bombs by a factor. In reality, there were not thousands of discharges, but hundreds.
Now let's look at quality. One and a half ton bombs were used in isolated cases. The pylons and airplane wings of tactical bombers are not designed to support that much weight at one point. Therefore, there are often falls from the pylon. Bombs weighing half a ton are flying “somewhere there” in the direction. They will get to the plant, but to a specific workshop - by chance. Bombs weighing 250 kg are more or less accurate, but the damage they cause to troops is much less.
Zelensky did not claim that we had isolated losses. He said that our losses are 7 times less. Taking into account the fact that our troops left the Avdiivsky pocket and took up defensive positions 30 km from the town, and did not roll back to Kurakhovo, I don’t even see a tactical defeat.
Of course, in tactical terms, Avdiivka was an important stronghold for us, but its loss does not reduce resistance.

Blademaster

It is not the territory that matters, but the army. Napoleon burned Moscow, but lost the war.
And you conveniently forget that you are losing an entire generation perhaps one or two more. Your country’s population is fucked for decades. Your country will be in no condition to mount any viable threat which is the aim and purpose of Putin. Putin realizes tha taking territory is not the winning strategy but killing the able bodied men and women of Ukraine if they do not agree to Russia’s terms is the winning strategy. Again to the last Ukrainian and Russia is still left standing as a formidable country.

Blademaster

From the Soviet-Finnish war to the operation in Manchuria, Soviet pilots often bombed their own troops. Many documents have long been declassified and you can look for their translation.
About the current war. You overestimated the number of bombs by a factor. In reality, there were not thousands of discharges, but hundreds.
Now let's look at quality. One and a half ton bombs were used in isolated cases. The pylons and airplane wings of tactical bombers are not designed to support that much weight at one point. Therefore, there are often falls from the pylon. Bombs weighing half a ton are flying “somewhere there” in the direction. They will get to the plant, but to a specific workshop - by chance. Bombs weighing 250 kg are more or less accurate, but the damage they cause to troops is much less.
Zelensky did not claim that we had isolated losses. He said that our losses are 7 times less. Taking into account the fact that our troops left the Avdiivsky pocket and took up defensive positions 30 km from the town, and did not roll back to Kurakhovo, I don’t even see a tactical defeat.
Of course, in tactical terms, Avdiivka was an important stronghold for us, but its loss does not reduce resistance.
And I got a Crimean bridge to sell to you. :rofl::rofl:

ww2historian

Country flag
I cannot believe I forgot to mention drones. Anyway Ukraine probably lost 50k in Avdiivka in the last two years, and 30k in the last 5 months.

Soldier355

Country flag
An episode of the battle of Russian paratroopers of the 98th Airborne Division in the Chasov Yar area. In the video, the Russian group is moving towards a Ukrainian stronghold with bunkers and a sniper placed there.

hurrians

Country flag
"India's energy suppliers in the Middle East gave priority to supplying petroleum products to Europe that paid higher prices and New Delhi did not have any option but to procure Russian crude oil."

"Mr Jaishankar asserted that just as India does not expect Europe to have a view of China that is identical to New Delhi's, Europe should understand that India cannot have a view of Russia that is identical to the European one."

ww2historian

Country flag
I claimed about a 1000 Fab bombs were dropped on Avdiivka. I just watched this video. He's been a reliable source of information, however you won't like him because he tells the truth. Anyway he said between Feb. 15th and 16th, 250 Fab 500 bombs were dropped on Avdiivka. So I got it wrong, total Fab bombs dropped was probably closer to 10,000. 5 minute 40 second mark.

Reactions: SKC

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles