Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag

Clearly there are foreign fighters on both side.
I've posted before about that paper the moscow times. Although at first glance it looks like a pro Russian paper, it's actually a pro western source. I personally don't trust it. They're disingenuous by keeping the name, it's like they are trying to fool and trick people from the start by appearing to be a Russian source.

hurrians

Country flag
I've posted before about that paper the moscow times. Although at first glance it looks like a pro Russian paper, it's actually a pro western source. I personally don't trust it. They're disingenuous by keeping the name, it's like they are trying to fool and trick people from the start by appearing to be a Russian source.
Thanks but I know about Moscow times ,anyway the news is confirmed by multiple sources.

The3Amigos

Country flag
Moscow Times is a Finnish newspaper.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles