Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Kumaoni

Kuch nhi apni life se pareshaan hai woh, leave him.
Why are you coping buddy? Russians RAN AWAY from the ONLY CITY WORTH OF NOTE they gained. Legit Ran away faster than Pakistan did from the Haji Pir in 1965. Now go brag about them capturing some irrelevant village which is probably unknown to most Ukranians themselves LOL.

NutCracker

Country flag
Not being able to take over a country whose gdp is less than many american states, JFL. Over for prorussiacels
What does GDP has to do with it, when they are receiving Billions of dollars worth weapons and training from NATO countries ??
and not to forget free OSINT that can only be extracted by multi trillion dollar economy.

Overlord

Country flag
Why are you coping buddy? Russians RAN AWAY from the ONLY CITY WORTH OF NOTE they gained. Legit Ran away faster than Pakistan did from the Haji Pir in 1965. Now go brag about them capturing some irrelevant village which is probably unknown to most Ukranians themselves LOL.
Main kahan cope kar rha lodu.

Tu hi hai jo chutiyon ki tarah raand rona karta rhta poore time, ja jaake kisi lgbt se gaand marwa ya phir apni choti height ke liye rota reh chootiya sh!trican kahin ka

Kumaoni

Main kahan cope kar rha lodu.

Tu hi hai jo chutiyon ki tarah raand rona karta rhta poore time, ja jaake kisi lgbt se gaand marwa ya phir apni choti height ke liye rota reh chootiya sh!trican kahin ka
cope1
verb

1. (of a person) deal effectively with something difficult.
    "his ability to cope with stress"

Country flag
32 years ago, if you told me Russia (ex-Soviet) need to buy weapons and ammo from N. Korea and Iran, I defintely would slam you bit*h to hell. Nor would I believe that USA need few years to refill its 155mm shell stock.
In addition to geopolitics, a new ear has come - it's more than semiconductor, more than low-end drones put into battlefiled, and even more than "hollow out" of developed countries' MIC.
I believe evey real general in the world ever sleep well for past few months.
For USA it was too many wars at once , for Russia they may have had an idealogical shift from
cold war attitudes and increased trade that made they lax?? But I am sure they will correct this quickly??
One of Putin's general said anything produced and sent to Ukraine by NATO/EU they have a goal
of producing three times as much.

Kumaoni

For USA it was too many wars at once , for Russia they may have had an idealogical shift from
cold war attitudes and increased trade that made they lax?? But I am sure they will correct this quickly??
One of Putin's general said anything produced and sent to Ukraine by NATO/EU they have a goal
of producing three times as much.
The mistake usa made was give China a nuclear protector. USA had a full on advantage over China in the nuke department, but now it’s even cuz Russia and China are v close rn. Russia is nothing but a nuclear protector of China with its 6,000 nuclear bombs

Country flag
The mistake usa made was give China a nuclear protector. USA had a full on advantage over China in the nuke department, but now it’s even cuz Russia and China are v close rn. Russia is nothing but a nuclear protector of China with its 6,000 nuclear bombs
I don't think at any point USA has been a nuclear protector of China?? The mistake they made
was making China richer than US.

Kumaoni

I don't think at any point USA has been a nuclear protector of China?? The mistake they made
was making China richer than US.
Russia is the nuclear protector for China now. The two countries are basically one at this point. Blatantly obvious with the fact that Russia is buying styff from north fucking Korea lol

Country flag
Russia is the nuclear protector for China now. The two countries are basically one at this point. Blatantly obvious with the fact that Russia is buying styff from north fucking Korea lol
China and Russia have always been allies, just because Chinese sold their junk all over the world did not
get rid of communism. Reagan celebrated bringing down communism but it may have been premature
the Chinese may have the last laugh?

Kumaoni

I’m someone who was ab avid supporter of Russia throughout 2022. However, as the war dragged on, and entered 2023, I began to question my beliefs. The Russians have not only failed to make any headway, they are fighting a defensive war against Ukrainian counterattacks. They have become a Chinese lapdog as well, buying weapons from Chinese client states.

I saw Russia as Indias great partner in the early stages. Why? Because Russia was a country that, along with India, had the power of making a truly multipolar world. However, I was wrong. The Russians are hellbent on their attempt to prove something to the world, and their desperation in this war shows. They are losing heavily in men, their global media is tarnished entirely, and they are taking hits all around. Russia has sold its dignity to China. That’s the truth. Russia is no longer a independent power, but a client state to this creature:
B017EBA0-E0E7-4B61-AAB3-EE8BB654E80D.jpeg

Last edited:

Kumaoni

China and Russia have always been allies, just because Chinese sold their junk all over the world did not
get rid of communism. Reagan celebrated bringing down communism but it may have been premature
the Chinese may have the last laugh?
I believe this war with China is more about world power than it is about “communism”. These political ideologies about democracies and communism seldom exist in the sides who preach. The truth is that China wants to dominate the world, and to do it, it needs to take the US’ place. Neither side agree to a bipolar world order, and this can mean only one thing.

China will indeed have the last laugh, but that is when the older US generations pass away and the new retarted zoomers take power, with their TikTok brains. I predict China to defeat the U.S. in this Cold War in the 2060s.

Kumaoni

I'm a little confused. Are you implying that Ukraine has been completely self sufficient since the start of this war? You're making a very weak argument.
My argument is that Russia was perceived as the US’ peer before the war. This war has shown that it is not even a peer in its own neighborhood. Realistically, they would have won had they not botched up the Anotov Operation.

Country flag
I’m someone who was ab avid supporter of Russia throughout 2022. However, as the war dragged on, and entered 2023, I began to question my beliefs. The Russians have not only failed to make any headway, they are fighting a defensive war against Ukrainian counterattacks. They have become a Chinese lapdog as well, buying weapons from Chinese client states.

I saw Russia as Indias great partner in the early stages. Why? Because Russia was a country that, along with India, had the power of making a truly multipolar world. However, I was wrong. The Russians are hellbent on their attempt to prove something to the world, and their desperation in this war shows. They are losing heavily in men, their global media is tarnished entirely, and they are taking hits all around.
Russians have almost a 10-1 kill ratio , They have 600,000 reserves waiting for a spring offensive.
The fighting in Bakhmut has been the wagner group their Blackwater. They are looking at china as
an ally, did India make any attempts to fill in that role?

Kumaoni

Russians have almost a 10-1 kill ratio , They have 600,000 reserves waiting for a spring offensive.
The fighting in Bakhmut has been the wagner group their Blackwater. They are looking at china as
an ally, did India make any attempts to fill in that role?
Why should India attempt to fill its role when India has a history of bailing the Russian MIC? Without Indias support, esp in the 90s with the Soviet collapse, russias MIC would be close to nothing. I have seen russians on their forums even admit this btw

Country flag
Why should India attempt to fill its role when India has a history of bailing the Russian MIC? Without Indias support, esp in the 90s with the Soviet collapse, russias MIC would be close to nothing. I have seen russians on their forums even admit this btw
There are many who claim Russia saved India from the west in 1971 ? I have not seen
India return the favor. There was little tech transfer MIC that came to india from saving
russian MIC in the 90's

Kumaoni

There are many who claim Russia saved India from the west in 1971 ? I have not seen
India return the favor.
Ahh yes. The typical, “Russia saved India”.

Let’s not forget about:
1. The numerous times India bailed the Russian MIC, from the 90s to the 2011 INS vikramaditya purchase.
2. The spying done by the Sovier government in return for them saving us.
3. Russia opening up ties with Pakistan despite Pakistan LITERALLY PROVIDING Ukraine with arms and the Pakistani GOC literally directly condemning them.
4. The humanitarian aid we gave them in Afghanistan during their Afghanistan fuckup.
5. Being loyal and never voting or saying anything against them.

Country flag
Ahh yes. The typical, “Russia saved India”.

Let’s not forget about:
1. The numerous times India bailed the Russian MIC, from the 90s to the 2011 INS vikramaditya purchase.
2. The spying done by the Sovier government in return for them saving us.
3. Russia opening up ties with Pakistan despite Pakistan LITERALLY PROVIDING Ukraine with arms and the Pakistani GOC literally directly condemning them.
4. The humanitarian aid we gave them in Afghanistan during their Afghanistan fuckup.
5. Being loyal and never voting or saying anything against them.
India and Russia have a transactional relationship anything else Indian politicians dream up
is delusional. Being in Russian camp has delayed India from developing any indigenous military
industrial complex.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles