Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
How is it possible to produce in a so short time so many MBT ?
I think it's mainly overhauled old MBT instead.
You can't overhaul a T-72 to make it into a T-90. Russia most likely just activated their soviet era production lines and its well known that Russia has nearly the same capacity to produce tanks & artillery as entire NATO combined: this is their production strength.

Master Chief

Country flag

Master Chief

Country flag
You can't overhaul a T-72 to make it into a T-90. Russia most likely just activated their soviet era production lines and its well known that Russia has nearly the same capacity to produce tanks & artillery as entire NATO combined: this is their production strength.
Russia is refurbishing old Tanks like T-62 and T-72s with modern optics and Fire control systems.. New tanks like T-90s are also being produced parallely..

Master Chief

Country flag
So.. Finland to be member of NATO in a week or so, after Turkey ratification..
Good for Finland.. You never know when Russia might think it needs a bigger buffer for St. PETERSBURG, and so needs a further 10 percent of Finland ( Soviet Union took 10 percent of Finland after winter war in 1939 )

ww2historian

Country flag
How is it possible to produce in a so short time so many MBT ?
I think it's mainly overhauled old MBT instead.
You're correct, most older versions have been upgrade to T-90M proryvs. I saw this article just today. Despite what the nafo fellows say, I believe they are building the T-14. Other than the frame, almost all the other features of the proryv are the same the same as the T-14 including the main gun, defense systems, and the Kalina automatic fire control system. https://szentkoronaradio.com/blog/2...odernebb-harckocsijat-vetheti-be-oroszorszag/

Kumaoni

So.. Finland to be member of NATO in a week or so, after Turkey ratification..
Good for Finland.. You never know when Russia might think it needs a bigger buffer for St. PETERSBURG, and so needs a further 10 percent of Finland ( Soviet Union took 10 percent of Finland after winter war in 1939 )
Russia has lost to Ukraine. They would get humiliated against Finland lol. Even Poland would absolutely rawdog them tbh.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles