Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Ylside

Country flag
No, i honour the memory of my ancestors by wishing for deletion of the nation that has nazi symbols emblazoned on most of their soldier's battalions and bodies.
Nazi nation gets deleted. Every single time. So shall yours.
You are just brainwashed, even to a much greater degree than an average Russian, which is really interesting since you are much more free to pick your sources of information. Looking at your posts, I am not sure whether I should rather laugh at you or pity you.

Maybe if you visited Ukraine, you would be able to form your own opinion, but so far, you are just parroting most primitive RuSSian agit-prop. And while doing so, with all your genocide talk, you sound awfully like a Nazi, you pitiful little piece of 💩

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Now it is clear. You could immediately say: "I hate Western civilization." No need to hide behind fables about Nazism.
No Indian hates ANY other civilization, be it middle eastern or christen western, we hate the sheer hypocrisy of west, you guys set a rule abruptly on your own and order others to blindly follow like a pony to that forcefully or 'else face the consequence '.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No Indian hates ANY other civilization, be it middle eastern or christen western, we hate the sheer hypocrisy of west, you guys set a rule abruptly on your own and order others to blindly follow like a pony to that forcefully or 'else face the consequence '.
It is noticeable from his texts how he does not hate. He was told FAS and he barks. Carries some nonsense. I do not associate the Indian swastika with Nazism. Because there is no common ideology.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You are just brainwashed, even to a much greater degree than an average Russian, which is really interesting since you are much more free to pick your sources of information. Looking at your posts, I am not sure whether I should rather laugh at you or pity you.

Maybe if you visited Ukraine, you would be able to form your own opinion, but so far, you are just parroting most primitive RuSSian agit-prop. And while doing so, with all your genocide talk, you sound awfully like a Nazi, you pitiful little piece of 💩

sorry, its you who is brainwashed by western propaganda. We have seen the nazi tattoos and nazi insignia on the standard ukronazi troops all over the media for the last year- both western and non western.

Keep parroting your nazi-loving western propaganda, afterall, its you lot that invented nazism and took in the nazis after ww2, since you are all, afterall, white and nazis represent a secondary threat to you than it does to us.

and LOL @ your genocide hyberbole. The allies deleted the nationhood of germany after ww2 ( they reconstituted it 3-4 years later, but thats besides the point). So by that precedence, Ukraine as a nation also deserves to get deleted. If that is genocide, then you must admit that your pimpdaddy USA genocided the Germans after ww2 too.
Typical euro-propagandist.
Keep kissing your nazis as is the european custom.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Now it is clear. You could immediately say: "I hate Western civilization." No need to hide behind fables about Nazism.
Where is Western Civilization?

Aren't Catholics and Israelis running most things in the "West"? black and white religion comes from Asia.
Biden, Trudeau, Macron, that Pope guy, whoever the leaders of Italy, Spain, Switzerland are....
US Supreme court Catholic majority.
Federal Reserve run by Israelis....Yellen, Bernanke, Greenspan
DNA origins says ydna R1b males come from Central Asia. Catholic faith dominates many nations with majority ydna R1b males.
Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, was all Germany, Portugual, Argentina (60%+ Italian origin),

interesting how Buddy (from Incredibles), Venom (Marvel), Catholic Priest/Nuns and Nazi officers all wear black and white.

Master Chief

Country flag
Ukrainian drone unit hunting for hapless Russians. Pretty brutal video, showing the hellscape the frontline turned into.

Simply too good resolution.. Good video... Couple of grenades blowing up Russian soldiers' a** took the cake though.. :bplease:

Master Chief

Country flag

Russia's Medvedev claims Moscow may send troops back to Kyiv: ‘nothing can be ruled out’
The little guy claims a lot of things.. They would need to mobilize another million and kit them up.. to even try to think of giving kyiv a second shot..

Master Chief

Country flag
Russia making progress within Bakhmut.. although there are not able to close the Bakhmut cauldron from the outside

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
The little guy claims a lot of things.. They would need to mobilize another million and kit them up.. to even try to think of giving kyiv a second shot..
Eh, not really. Ukraine has its forces concentrated in the east, I would say 200k on the high end for a shot at keiv.

Knowitall

Russia making progress within Bakhmut.. although there are not able to close the Bakhmut cauldron from the outside

They are too slow.

Russian telegrams are discussing that just like last year west is doing psy ops of less ammo no troops supply blocked etc when in reality Ukraine is preparing for 2 counteroffensives near bakhmut and kherson area.

Master Chief

Country flag
Eh, not really. Ukraine has its forces concentrated in the east, I would say 200k on the high end for a shot at keiv.
You assume that Ukraine won't match that buildup.. Ukraine has already heavily mined and fortified the belarus border.. as well as several layers of fortifications upto Kyiv..
As Russia moves more forces to the Belarus border, Ukraine will mobilize more territorial defense..
Also? Forget a city as big as Kyiv.. Russia has shown an inability to even take Kharkhiv right on the border..

Knowitall

You assume that Ukraine won't match that buildup.. Ukraine has already heavily mined and fortified the belarus border.. as well as several layers of fortifications upto Kyiv..
As Russia moves more forces to the Belarus border, Ukraine will mobilize more territorial defense..
Also? Forget a city as big as Kyiv.. Russia has shown an inability to even take Kharkhiv right on the border..
They would be lucky if they hold bakhmut in the coming weeks the way Ukraine is flooding that area.

kittoo420

Country flag
They would be lucky if they hold bakhmut in the coming weeks the way Ukraine is flooding that area.
Bakhmut (and it's importance) is truly a mystery. Some days it seems Russia is about to capture and other days Ukraine seems poised to recapture parts of it. I can at least understand why Russia cares about it- its more of a meatgrinder for them to kill more Ukranians. But why does Ukraine care about it so as to have thousands upon thousands of its soldier die there?

The only thing that makes sense to me is that in reality Bakhmut is a side-show where Ukraine is sending its poorly equipped cannon fodder to die and tie-up and mislead the Russians. The real well equipped army will be attacking towards Mariupol (and maybe one more axis) while Russians remain busy and happy with Bakhmut.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The only people who truly deserve a nuclear bomb detonating above their heads are the criminals of Washington DC. As a result of decisions made here, hundreds of millions have perished all over the world, and most of them innocent people.
Washington DC deserves to be wiped off the map of the earth and should be used as a reminder to politicians that they should not pretend to be Gods.
As for Zelensky and Ukraine. Zelensky is an unimportant clown. Operations of Ukrainian forces are done from the level of Washington DC. Zelensky puts up a facade for all the world to make the offensive look Ukranian in nature and inception.
Russia and Putin on the other hand - biting more than they can chew. And mind you I do not mean to say they are incapable of countering or defeating Ukraine/forces of NATO on the battlefield. However, the tools that the Russians are using are ineffective.
If Russians do in-fact desire to win this offensive from this point on
a) A massive bombing of civilian population should begin to decimate the moral of the general populace. Furthermore, potential combatants can be somewhat wiped off.
b) Russia should stop attacking "critical infrastructure" like electric grid, and start attacking "non-critical" infrastructure like airports, bridges, military establishments, government offices. Shelters like stadiums, schools, colleges should be decimated. Granted, these are crimes against humanity. But then again, one should battle with the intention of winning it, not with the intention of being seen as the 'fair aggressor'.
c) Mine Black Sea entrance.
d) Openly hang all saboteurs.
e) Scorch earth, if not scorch, salt the land. Seal off all sources of Ukraine.

The problem is VV Putin or some short-sighted people like him, still sees Ukraine as a "Nazi regime only" however, for a regime to survive this long, there should be some if not a majority support for it. Thereby, it is a "Nazi country" and a Nazi country should be dealt with appropriately.
BTW: What's wrong with Dmitry? He can deal with NATO more effectively than Putin. Medvedev cut off NATO from Georgia within a month or so, using Abkhazia as a good excuse. Too bad, Putin waited 8 years.
He should have struck Ukraine on 2014.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles