Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

PETERPIPER

Country flag
Who in the UN spoke about this problem? Is there any resolution?
Its been widely talked about in the uk media for a very long time. All studies show it causes longterm contamination and that is contamination your country will need to remove.

Lots of talk about it at the UN. One resolution was passed in 2014 in assistance of cleanup in affected countries.

GA/DIS/3515 said:
Also in that cluster, on other disarmament measures and international security, the draft on armaments containing depleted uranium would have the Assembly encourage Member States to provide assistance to countries affected by the use of such arms, in particular by identifying and managing contaminated sites and material. It was approved by a recorded vote of 143 in favour to 4 against (France, Israel, United Kingdom, United States), with 26 abstentions.
DU is cheaper than tungsten as its made from nuclear waste. US EPA classifies it as toxic:

Inhalation of the dust is the concern here,but as it burns in contact with air,it makes a lot of particles.

However, if DU is ingested or inhaled, it is a serious health hazard. Alpha particles directly affect living cells and can cause kidney damage.
Avoid facilities that use or process DU: DU is dangerous when it is inside your body.

Avoid internal exposure: If DU gets inside the body the hazards increase. Minimize your risk of internal exposure by limiting your proximity to uranium manufacturing plants and firing ranges that continue to use DU in ammunition.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Looks like sanctions on western components are starting to bite Russia in the ass, and INDIA in the d**k

To all the Gernails: Foreign maal.. sautela hota.. Apna haat Jagannath..
Aatmanirbhar bano bhosa*iwalo

Typical Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-Sickulars propaganda.

Indian airforce is slashing budget second time in row from last 2 year after introduction of Negative import list.

ww2historian

Country flag
Because we are not even afraid of the atomic bomb.
we? You don't speak for all of Ukraine. It also seems Zelensky's goal of taking back Crimea isn't the current position of the US. Gen. Miley said it's was Zelensky's goal, but he mentioned nothing about it being our goal, probably because he knows it's next to impossible.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Its been widely talked about in the uk media for a very long time. All studies show it causes longterm contamination and that is contamination your country will need to remove.

Lots of talk about it at the UN. One resolution was passed in 2014 in assistance of cleanup in affected countries.

DU is cheaper than tungsten as its made from nuclear waste.
He is a Nazi sympathizer and along with Elenskey. Now these Ukrainian Nazi just want to destroy the world because of their stupidity.

PETERPIPER

Country flag
He is a Nazi sympathizer and along with Elenskey. Now these Ukrainian Nazi just want to destroy the world because of their stupidity.
His country is getting invaded so I think anyone would get angry at what is happening,so maybe people need to give him some space. But I still I think it needs banning and that applies to the russians too. They can't whine about it and not ban it either.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
we? You don't speak for all of Ukraine. It also seems Zelensky's goal of taking back Crimea isn't the current position of the US. Gen. Miley said it's was Zelensky's goal, but he mentioned nothing about it being our goal, probably because he knows it's next to impossible.
I have already said that returning Crimea is easier than Donetsk.

PETERPIPER

Country flag
Typical Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-Sickulars propaganda.

Indian airforce is slashing budget second time in row from last 2 year after introduction of Negative import list.
I think the biggest issue in india must be all the bureaucracy - I don't understand why all the procurement take so long and why there is such indecisiveness.

The Shrike

Country flag
Looks like sanctions on western components are starting to bite Russia in the ass, and INDIA in the d**k

“They have given us in writing that they are not able to deliver it."
Some Indian internet defence exfart uncles will be getting severe indigestion today :bplease:.

vishnugupt

Country flag
His country is getting invaded so I think anyone would get angry at what is happening,so maybe people need to give him some space. But I still I think it needs banning and that applies to the russians too. They can't whine about it and not ban it either.
Do you mean Ukrainians are not Nazi??

By the way, his country was not invaded Russia they Invited Russia for an invasion by doing every possible mischievous behaviour against Russia they could.

War is the end results of long standing policies so now do not blame war itself, blame karma/policies which let to this War.

How conveniently Western people forget ( Or as usual ill informed) but I remember how Putin used to sit daily waiting and requesting West/Ukraine to resolve the issue around end of 2021.

What West and Ukraine did for peace ?? Morons called it bluff, Western/Ukrainian Morons said Putin is bluffing.

It seems, now West is not liking the bluff.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I think the biggest issue in india must be all the bureaucracy - I don't understand why all the procurement take so long and why there is such indecisiveness.
Until UN Generals are tamed India will remain begger for its defence requirements.

Could anyone believe the level of stupidity UN Generals where they said that future war will be short, swift and small scale.

They built this narrative for more import and made India begger in defence like Pakistani Generals did to Pakistan economy.

Yesterday COAS openly admitted that old doctrine was a mistake.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>World Bank, EU, UN cite cost accrued so far to rebuild Ukraine is $411 Billion.
>Russia slows down the pace of the attack on West Bakhmut and takes a largely defensive posture. But intensifies attacks near Avdiivka.
>According to NATO secretary general Jens Stoltenberg, Ukraine received $169 billion in aid in 2022.
>Uralvagonzavod produces ~20 T-72B3M tanks per month and restores ~8-10 T-72 per month from reserves. Three other plants restore ~17 T-72B3M per month each, and another two similarly sized plants will come online in a few months. That's ~20 T-72B3M per month new and ~90-100 T-72 tanks per month restored, for a total of ~113 T-72 tanks per month.
>According to Oryx, Russia has lost ~1871 tanks over 13 months.
>According to the International Institute for Strategic Studies, Russia has ~3000 T-80BVMs and ~7000 T-72B3s still in reserve.
>Russian forces have fallen back from Nova Kakhovka.

>Reports of Su-57 used in tandem with Su-34 over Ukrainian airspace.
>Chinese companies shipped weapons and other pieces of “dual use” equipment to Russia via Turkey and UAE between Dec2022-Jan2023. A Russian entity called Tekhkrim is the importer.
>Russia also received 12-14 shipments of drone parts by Chinese companies and 10 tons of ceramic body armor, routed via Turkey, in late 2022-early 2023 - Politico

Last edited:

Blademaster

Is there someone else here from Ukraine? Or is it unpleasant for pro-Russian trolls to admit defeat?
Defeat?? Who’s losing Bakhmut and Advikka in addition to the other cities already lost despite an overwhelming manpower ratio, massive arms supplies and real time intelligence support not to mention huge financial assistance? If that’s defeat for Russia we’ll take it anytime. 🙄

Blademaster

It seems @Akim has got some sort of minority rights or women's rights that's why all his abuses has been spared on DFI.

Had it been anyone else? Must have banned at least 5 times.

I must say that we had done injustice with @Varzone
I think he’s going through the transition thing. He may be coming out as a woman or something.

Blademaster

Or you could use this opportunity to demand IP transfer so you can manufacture the spares yourself.

ww2historian

Country flag
I have already said that returning Crimea is easier than Donetsk.
Interesting presupposition, easier. That presupposes taking Donetsk will be easy, and taking Crimea will be even easier than that. It's also has to be noted that Gen Miley said just recently that Russia has lost, Russia is incompetent, and Ukraine is strong. However he now just said that taking Crimea will be extraordinary difficult to take, but you being a "professional" said it will be easy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles