Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

>17 countries agreed on a joint purchase of 155 mm ammunition for Ukraine.
>Explosions in Dzhankoi, Crimea destroyed Kalibr missiles during their transportation by rail.
>Wagner to recruit new batch of 30,000+ mercenaries within a month.
>Acute ordnance shortage threatens EU drive to arm Ukraine for the Spring.
That second item - not true at all.

Blood+

Country flag
Mind your manners khokhol, i am most likely older than you. What happened ? logic got the better of you YET again ? Your khokhol nation supported our enemy for the last 30 years in the UN. so now we will support our friend Russia, who is YOUR enemy. Even if Russia was not our friend, we'd still support it, because YOUR khokhol nazi loving nation supported our enemy. Clear ?

We don't care for your sunflower oil. We can get it from Russia. Or Canada.

And swear in Russian ? Who cares ? We have google translate today. So here you go:

может быть, если бы твоя мать не была шлюхой, сосущей английский член и берущей его в жопу, чтобы родить тупого ненавидящего себя русского, как ты, ты бы не сосала американский член и не поднимала оружие против своей настоящей матери-нации - России. Победа России. Слава Руси, Слава Руси, Слава Руси. Трахаю пизду американской рабыни.
Nah, he's a old timer, definitely older than you are.

ww2historian

Country flag
Because of the torn condom, and as a result of which you were born, i do not want to offend the entire Indian nation.
It all depends on China's further actions - whether it will supply weapons or not.
They already are suppling weapons, and there is nothing anyone can do about it except use harsh language.

ww2historian

Country flag
Yeah. Noticeably. Rarities are increasingly appearing at the front from the Russian side
That's why pro-Russian faces can't draw lines from simple to complex? If sanctions are imposed on China, it will not be able to sell batteries in Europe and the USA. There is also much more. So let it be in China, I think it’s more profitable for them to sell weapons to Russia or not. I do not care. As I bought more expensive German VARTAs, I will continue.
The west is already in huge economic trouble. Sanctioning China would cause certain economic death to the US and Europe. Ukraine isn't worth that. The only reason we are backing Ukraine is not because we care about your "freedom", it's because of the economics. Now think about that with the very limited brain potential that you have.

ww2historian

Country flag
>17 countries agreed on a joint purchase of 155 mm ammunition for Ukraine.
>Explosions in Dzhankoi, Crimea destroyed Kalibr missiles during their transportation by rail.
>Wagner to recruit new batch of 30,000+ mercenaries within a month.
>Acute ordnance shortage threatens EU drive to arm Ukraine for the Spring.
They usually give the number of 155mm shells, but not this time. I also noticed they didn't send any M777s. Probably because they don't have any to spare. What good are shells when you don't have enough guns to use them? Russia has destroyed a lot of M777, and the western msm has said nothing about it. This data shows that just in 2023 Russia has destroyed 40 M777s. I believe Ukraine has not more the 20 functional M777 currently.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
They usually give the number of 155mm shells, but not this time. I also noticed they didn't send any M777s. Probably because they don't have any to spare. What good are shells when you don't have enough guns to use them? Russia has destroyed a lot of M777, and the western msm has said nothing about it. This data shows that just in 2023 Russia has destroyed 40 M777s. I believe Ukraine has not more the 20 functional M777 currently.
All recent howitzer news we're getting is about wheeled/tracked SPHs too, like Dana or Archer. No more towed guns making news.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Mind your manners khokhol, i am most likely older than you. What happened ? logic got the better of you YET again ? Your khokhol nation supported our enemy for the last 30 years in the UN. so now we will support our friend Russia, who is YOUR enemy. Even if Russia was not our friend, we'd still support it, because YOUR khokhol nazi loving nation supported our enemy. Clear ?

We don't care for your sunflower oil. We can get it from Russia. Or Canada.

And swear in Russian ? Who cares ? We have google translate today. So here you go:

может быть, если бы твоя мать не была шлюхой, сосущей английский член и берущей его в жопу, чтобы родить тупого ненавидящего себя русского, как ты, ты бы не сосала американский член и не поднимала оружие против своей настоящей матери-нации - России. Победа России. Слава Руси, Слава Руси, Слава Руси. Трахаю пизду американской рабыни.
Abortion victim, tell me how you translate the word "уебан"? Similar words - a railway wagon and a small cart. The translator won't work.
Moreover. There are semantic definitions. Here the words "презерватив" and "гандон" are translated in English the same way, but if you call a person a gundon, he will understand that he was described as scum.
I have classic English. I don't know duplicate swear words.

ww2historian

Country flag
You look very narrowly. Was the BMW plant in St. Petersburg also closed due to low sales? Factory Nissan too? Several hundred companies have left Russia because it violates the principle. The same can be done with China too. With any economy. India and China do not need as much oil as Russia produces.
Akim, are you and the rest of your country a bunch of suicidal maniacs? The US admitted that they will keep sending weapons until the last Ukrainian is killed. So, we are providing the gun that you are committing suicide with. Evolution has never favored suicidal maniacs. Look what happened to Thebes when they chose to fight...
Alexander's arrival and siege[edit]
As Alexander arrived in Boeotia, many cities immediately deserted the cause of Greek independence and left Thebes to stand alone. Athens, led by Demosthenes, an inveterate opponent of Phillip, again denounced Macedonian hegemony and voted to support Thebes, supplying weapons, but Athens held back its forces, deciding to await events. The Spartans sent troops as far as the Isthmus of Corinth, but they also shrank from confronting Alexander.[1]

Though abandoned, the Theban assembly met and enthusiastically decided on war,[1] defying Alexander's throng of experienced troops at their gates. Hesitant to destroy the city, he approached slowly and initially encamped far from the walls, hoping to dissuade the resisters.[1][5] He offered relatively lenient terms: the surrender of Phoenix and Prothytes, leaders of the insurrection, with all others spared. The Thebans flung back at him the demand that he surrender Antipater and Philotas to them.[5]

The Cadmae citadel in Thebes, housing Alexander's garrison commanded by Philotas, had fortified itself against the Thebans in the outer city. The Thebans, in turn, had put a series of works surrounding the citadel, in addition to pallisades around the city.

After three days preparation, Alexander divided his force in three parts. The first attacked the palisades and the second formed a line against the Theban infantry, with the third in reserve to reinforce gaps and press opportune advantages.[1]

For their defense, the Thebans emancipated their slaves and faced them towards the Macedonian attack on the wall. The Theban cavalry was placed within the palisades. The Thebans made everything ready to fight to the last man, and put their women and children in the city temples.[1]

In the assault, the Thebans fought desperately, fearing for their homes, wives, and children. The battle went on doubtfully for some time, but Alexander's reserves turned the tide. Alexander noticed that the Theban guard had abandoned one of their gates, and he seized the opportunity, sending Perdiccas' troops to take it and penetrate into the city.[1] At this point, realizing that the walls were lost, the Thebans retreated into the city, but Philotas's garrison broke out of the citadel, surrounding the Thebans and ending the contest.[1]

Destruction of Thebes[edit]
Alexander punished the Thebans severely for their rebellion. As an example to the other Greek states, he ordered the execution of all male inhabitants and the enslavement of the women and children. The city was burnt to the ground, sparing only the temples, the Cadmae citadel and of the house of Pindar, out of gratitude for Pindar's verses praising Alexander's ancestor, Alexander I of Macedon.[6]

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Tow is a different type of "top attack" missile - It would be most accurate to say it is a line of sight attack, top penetrating missile.

It flies in straight line to target, and explodes when it detects target below it. SO its less advanced than missiles like Nag and Javelin, which fly in from the top making interception almost impossible.
Forgot. Another M-84, on the way Leo 1A5, M1A2 and Strv 122.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Akim, are you and the rest of your country a bunch of suicidal maniacs? The US admitted that they will keep sending weapons until the last Ukrainian is killed. So, we are providing the gun that you are committing suicide with. Evolution has never favored suicidal maniacs. Look what happened to Thebes when they chose to fight...
Alexander's arrival and siege[edit]
As Alexander arrived in Boeotia, many cities immediately deserted the cause of Greek independence and left Thebes to stand alone. Athens, led by Demosthenes, an inveterate opponent of Phillip, again denounced Macedonian hegemony and voted to support Thebes, supplying weapons, but Athens held back its forces, deciding to await events. The Spartans sent troops as far as the Isthmus of Corinth, but they also shrank from confronting Alexander.[1]

Though abandoned, the Theban assembly met and enthusiastically decided on war,[1] defying Alexander's throng of experienced troops at their gates. Hesitant to destroy the city, he approached slowly and initially encamped far from the walls, hoping to dissuade the resisters.[1][5] He offered relatively lenient terms: the surrender of Phoenix and Prothytes, leaders of the insurrection, with all others spared. The Thebans flung back at him the demand that he surrender Antipater and Philotas to them.[5]

The Cadmae citadel in Thebes, housing Alexander's garrison commanded by Philotas, had fortified itself against the Thebans in the outer city. The Thebans, in turn, had put a series of works surrounding the citadel, in addition to pallisades around the city.

After three days preparation, Alexander divided his force in three parts. The first attacked the palisades and the second formed a line against the Theban infantry, with the third in reserve to reinforce gaps and press opportune advantages.[1]

For their defense, the Thebans emancipated their slaves and faced them towards the Macedonian attack on the wall. The Theban cavalry was placed within the palisades. The Thebans made everything ready to fight to the last man, and put their women and children in the city temples.[1]

In the assault, the Thebans fought desperately, fearing for their homes, wives, and children. The battle went on doubtfully for some time, but Alexander's reserves turned the tide. Alexander noticed that the Theban guard had abandoned one of their gates, and he seized the opportunity, sending Perdiccas' troops to take it and penetrate into the city.[1] At this point, realizing that the walls were lost, the Thebans retreated into the city, but Philotas's garrison broke out of the citadel, surrounding the Thebans and ending the contest.[1]

Destruction of Thebes[edit]
Alexander punished the Thebans severely for their rebellion. As an example to the other Greek states, he ordered the execution of all male inhabitants and the enslavement of the women and children. The city was burnt to the ground, sparing only the temples, the Cadmae citadel and of the house of Pindar, out of gratitude for Pindar's verses praising Alexander's ancestor, Alexander I of Macedon.[6]
There are much closer historical examples, but with the opposite effect: Israel or Vietnam.

Master Chief

Country flag
It's been some time now.. US is not announcing the number of shells..

Shaan123

Country flag
You look very narrowly. Was the BMW plant in St. Petersburg also closed due to low sales? Factory Nissan too? Several hundred companies have left Russia because it violates the principle. The same can be done with China too. With any economy. India and China do not need as much oil as Russia produces.
You F****** Idiot, read below :rofl:

Only about 8 percent of EU firms have divested from Russia, with the majority of Western firms still active in the country being German.
Less than 9 percent of about 1,400 EU and G7 companies that had subsidiaries in Russia before Moscow invaded Ukraine had divested at least one subsidiary in the country by November 2022, according to data obtained by professor Simon Evenett, from the University of St. Gallen, and and professor Niccolò Pisani, from the International Institute for Management Development. This is despite the harshest ever Western sanctions against Moscow and the media reports of multiple companies’ exits from the country since the start of the Ukraine war.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You F****** Idiot, read below :rofl:
I trust more those who write on local Russian forums. They complain about the deteriorating standard of living. Therefore, Western analyzes are equal to "Kyiv in 3 days."
Everything is individual. Sewer scum @GaudaNaresh doesn't like Ukrainian sunflower oil. Don't like it - don't buy. I just as fundamentally did not take either Russian or Belarusian goods. But someone bought them if there is a demand.
P.S. Although I can buy Belarusian-made gasoline at gas stations.

Blademaster

All recent howitzer news we're getting is about wheeled/tracked SPHs too, like Dana or Archer. No more towed guns making news.
I think they were withdrawn in order to husband the resources needed for the counteroffensive. I am not fooled by these losses. I greatly believe that Ukraine is steadfastly building up its resources for its spring offensive. Russia needs to be on its guard and prepare its response accordingly. Russia has to kill that counteroffensive in order to win this war decisively on its terms.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Bakhmut today.
Column of tanks T-64BV mod. 2017. Who was there shouting that all the Ukrainian tanks that were destroyed and that it exists only thanks to Western supplies?
IMG_20230321_111829_217.jpg

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I trust more those who write on local Russian forums. They complain about the deteriorating standard of living. Therefore, Western analyzes are equal to "Kyiv in 3 days."
Everything is individual. Sewer scum @GaudaNaresh doesn't like Ukrainian sunflower oil. Don't like it - don't buy. I just as fundamentally did not take either Russian or Belarusian goods. But someone bought them if there is a demand.
P.S. Although I can buy Belarusian-made gasoline at gas stations.
we are already buying Russian sunflower oil and Russia is our friend, while your country is friend of Pakistan, our enemy. So, idiot Nazi, we wont support you. Clear ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
we are already buying Russian sunflower oil and Russia is our friend, while your country is friend of Pakistan, our enemy. So, idiot Nazi, we wont support you. Clear ?
The Indian government knows better than you how to do things right and how to buy oil from different supplier countries.
Personally, you can only suck.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
The Indian government knows better than you how to do things right and how to buy oil from different supplier countries.
Personally, you can only suck.
The only one who sucks is you and your khokhol nation, sucking yankee d!ck.
Indian govt knows better and thats why we are buying sunflower oil from Russia and safflower oil from Canada to replace your nazi ukrainian supply.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles