Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
India should order HIMARS & link it with Pinaka & Grads . Would be useful in a first strike against Papistan & China (Tibet) .
India already has all the systems that makes HIMARS - in Pinaka. The ATACM's role is played by Prahar and Dhanush. Why would we need HIMARS from USA with the thousands and one conditions that USA attached with any system it sells?

DumbPilot

Country flag
Give me a break already.
I was more replying on the fact that people think that information is "leaked". Substack authors are not the place you want go when looking for legitimacy.

Everyone knows that the NS2 blowing up had nothing but losses to Russia, so it is obvious the US and co were involved..

Hari Sud

Country flag

Did US blow up Nord stream? And Now leaking this info intentionally?
‘Most likely the off duty British or US Commandos accompanied the Ukrainian team to blow up the pipeline. The operation was too sophisticated for Ukrainians to undertake. I do not believe German or other west Europeans participated as sudden interruption of gas supplies came within close range to damage their economies.

Dharmocrat

Country flag
I was more replying on the fact that people think that information is "leaked". Substack authors are not the place you want go when looking for legitimacy.

Everyone knows that the NS2 blowing up had nothing but losses to Russia, so it is obvious the US and co were involved..
Do you even know what you are talking about?

The author is Seymour hersh, winner of the pulitzer prize in 1970, one of the only old breed, actual investigative reporters left in America. He is very credible. Much more than Pakraine apologists.

ww2historian

Country flag

It looks like the substack got it correct. I personally don't care who or where I hear information from. I only care if it's logical, and reasonable.

skunk works

Country flag

But this is not just any random blogger, this is Seymour Hersch. One of the greatest security/ Intelligence journalists.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>Russian forces are advancing southwestwards from Blagodatne, attemping to cut off the M-03 highway and encircle Krasna Hora and Paraskoviivka.
>Russian forces have captured the village of Vodyane, southwest of Avdiivka.
>Russian forces have fully captured the village of Opytne.
>Russian Missile strikes on Kharkov, loitering munitions factory destroyed.
>A drone factory exporting to Ukraine ablaze in Latvia .
>Wagner PMC has taken Nikolaevka, 2km away from S&V.

>Ukrainians have used chemical weapons in Bakhmut.
>Wall Street Journal reports that Boeing and Saab have GLSDB in stock and can be delivered from the early spring of 2023.
>Bloomberg reports that the first deliveries of GLSDB will take about nine months after the US signs the contract.

Last edited:

Blademaster

blackjack

Country flag
Trophy system will be used on Leo's by some claim
does it work from attacks coming from the top?

1675899235122.png

Also RPG-30s i heard work against Trophy because of the rapid fire of a dummy rocket being fired followed by the actual ATGM behind it, which is why they developed Trench Coat. Also the Hermes missile speed might be too fast for the Trophy APS

skunk works

Country flag
Seems like tables are turning in favour of Ukraine Germany might send some where about 80 to 100 leopard 2A4 Tanks and along with Abrams tanks these will punch a hole in Russian armour

The Abrams tanks have not even been built yet and are months away.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles