Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
the height and dick measurements...

blacks are taller than Indians and have bigger diks. Rest of humanity should just give up on girls in front of this twin attacks by blacks I guess.

but real life does not work on height and dik size.
yeah, the first month or so would hot and heavy with all the juices being exchanged but then reality hits. height and dik size then matters nothing.
if good looking billionaires can't keep their wives happy, do you think all this height and shit is going to help 2 months into your relationships?
Bhai for your information it is Scandinavian and Nordic whites which has highest measurement in both division currently and not blacks! :scared1: :scared1:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
The Dutch grew from being the shortest people in Europe 200 Years ago to being the tallest people in Europe.. gaining an average height of around 8 inches..
So, they stumbled upon something 🤔

Stumbled upon nothing. Nutrition. Better diet through generations with enough protein will make people grow taller in every generations. Bengalis are one of the shortest plains people in India because of their poor diet. I have had that and I am very short even if I am of middling height as a Bong. The middle class bengali families' usual diets barely had any protein except for fish and that too generally is in a very low quantity. Other than that the meals used to have watery daal which didn't have much protein and some milk. Rest are all carbs like rice or fibers like vegies.

Now, my son has a high protein diet that I have insisted from his childhood, and the striking difference is already evident. With the blessings of the Durga ma, he shows all indicators to grow in the tall bracket of the bongs. Similar with most kids in his class where even though parents are average in height, the kids - who are not too fussy about their food, are showing signs of growing tall.

The access to the better food and diet was restricted to the colonial India. That food insecurity has created this short height phenomena. Bengal used to be the proseperous land of traders and sailors, and Bihar used to be the centre of the Indian civilisation where major military powers once ruled the India. So, it is very likely that the people in this parts of India wasn't short in height. But, it is well known that these parts got squeezed by both the Islamic rulers as well as the Brits in last 3-4 centuries, which obviously impacted the diet.

So, all that I want to say is that give India another 2 generations of prosperity and food security, and in about 40 years from today, the average height of Indians in most places would rival that of the developed European nations and USA.

Blood+

Country flag
Stumbled upon nothing. Nutrition. Better diet through generations with enough protein will make people grow taller in every generations. Bengalis are one of the shortest plains people in India because of their poor diet. I have had that and I am very short even if I am of middling height as a Bong. The middle class bengali families' usual diets barely had any protein except for fish and that too generally is in a very low quantity. Other than that the meals used to have watery daal which didn't have much protein and some milk. Rest are all carbs like rice or fibers like vegies.

Now, my son has a high protein diet that I have insisted from his childhood, and the striking difference is already evident. With the blessings of the Durga ma, he shows all indicators to grow in the tall bracket of the bongs. Similar with most kids in his class where even though parents are average in height, the kids - who are not too fussy about their food, are showing signs of growing tall.

The access to the better food and diet was restricted to the colonial India. That food insecurity has created this short height phenomena. Bengal used to be the proseperous land of traders and sailors, and Bihar used to be the centre of the Indian civilisation where major military powers once ruled the India. So, it is very likely that the people in this parts of India wasn't short in height. But, it is well known that these parts got squeezed by both the Islamic rulers as well as the Brits in last 3-4 centuries, which obviously impacted the diet.

So, all that I want to say is that give India another 2 generations of prosperity and food security, and in about 40 years from today, the average height of Indians in most places would rival that of the developed European nations and USA.
^This. Using my own self as an example, at ~182, I used to be considered among the taller ones among my peers but now when I find myself among the zoomers, it's not quite the case anymore, at least not to the extent it used to be. I just hope this phenomenon continues.

Last edited:

Blademaster

As long as we keep diabetes under control.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
As long as we keep diabetes under control.
So long you stay away from everyday meal at restaurants and keep watch what you are eating, you can stay away from most lifestyle diseases including diabetes. The US obesity problem is because of extremely unhealthy food they consume. I was watching a presentation a few months back where it was illustarted how the diabetes has become so rampant because of excessive use of sugar in almost every kind of food product that comes in a package.

Recently I have joined a health improvement program to lose the excess weight, and within 2 months my blood pressure has come down alongwith my weight. All that I do is watch what I put in my mouth. No refined carbs for me at all and it works as magic.

Blademaster

So long you stay away from everyday meal at restaurants and keep watch what you are eating, you can stay away from most lifestyle diseases including diabetes. The US obesity problem is because of extremely unhealthy food they consume. I was watching a presentation a few months back where it was illustarted how the diabetes has become so rampant because of excessive use of sugar in almost every kind of food product that comes in a package.

Recently I have joined a health improvement program to lose the excess weight, and within 2 months my blood pressure has come down alongwith my weight. All that I do is watch what I put in my mouth. No refined carbs for me at all and it works as magic.
I tried that and my cravings get out of control.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I tried that and my cravings get out of control.
Try to join some group, like I did, with a sponsor and persevere with the cravings for a week or so. The cravings will go down with time and you will start craving the good food that you have scheduled to eat at scheduled time. I have come down to 78KG from 87Kg since 8 December,2022. I am proud of it and this motivates me. Don't go hungry at all. Most people don't have the fortidue that it takes to lose weight through fasting. I couldn't when I tried and started to feel low. When I came to this new plan, it instead advocates for never going long without food - but healthy protein rich food.

@mods. I guess I am going at a tangent. Please remove our stupid posts to chit-chat.

Kumaoni

You need to get better hobbies.. go read some nice books like Maneuver Warfare Handbook or Dan Hampton's Viper Pilot. Or just go watch Lord of the Rings and find a new thing to do, because on that path you're going lies nothing but ruin
Agreed,

Kumaoni

Try to join some group, like I did, with a sponsor and persevere with the cravings for a week or so. The cravings will go down with time and you will start craving the good food that you have scheduled to eat at scheduled time. I have come down to 78KG from 87Kg since 8 December,2022. I am proud of it and this motivates me. Don't go hungry at all. Most people don't have the fortidue that it takes to lose weight through fasting. I couldn't when I tried and started to feel low. When I came to this new plan, it instead advocates for never going long without food - but healthy protein rich food.

@mods. I guess I am going at a tangent. Please remove our stupid posts to chit-chat.
I’ve started KETO. Going to get below 10% BF.

Master Chief

Country flag
Video from failed Russian assault on Vuhledar.. Russia is now increasing concentration of Artillery and troops for a second try

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Good article .. Shows the centrality of China in the Russian War effort..

I cannot read the article but it doesn't surprise me. China and the Chinese are now central to the continued existence of many "modern" societies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles