Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Ylside

Country flag
Ukrainians picked off another Tor-M2DT anti-aircraft system with an Excalibur round. Tho I am kinda puzzled how they could have approached it so closely while the radar was working

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Japan is a bigger titanium producer than Russia , it may have little impact?
It is the energy trade that USA wants to squeeze russia out of.
Japan is a bigger producer of FINISHED titanium than Russia. Japan produces precisely ZERO tonnes of titanium ore per annum. Meaning, Japan, like its iron, has to get titanium ore from someone else. that is the supply chain Russia can bottleneck pretty hard.

DumbPilot

Country flag
most of conflicts involved with the west were SEAD campaigns against S-75s and S-125s, while there have been many instances where S-200s being two generations behind the S-400 shot down an F-16I and some resorted to hiding behind the IL-20 according to the S-400 radar report when Israel was very active in air campaigns against Syria in 2018 but barely hear about them anymore. I don't even think S-300s and S-200s were used in the war yet based on shit like this.

Where have you read about these many incidents of S-200s dropping F-16Is? I only recall one.

As per the "generation difference" of western fighters pitted against only S-75 and S-175, that's completely false mate.

Go check out the 1982 Operation Mole Cricket 19. The Israelis butchered the modern 2K12 Kubs(SA-6!) and completely destroyed the Soviet IADS network of dozens of modernized SA-2 and SA-3s. Infact that was the first time a Western air force butchered a Soviet defense network completely.

Screenshot_2023-02-04-08-03-10-814_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

I also remember when the US Air force also butchered Saddam's IADS network around the country.

Lmao, what kind of fantasy do you live in? Stop reading sprinter so much, it's making you lose touch with reality. If you want I can even supply a post conflict US analysis of Mole Cricket 19 to let you know how brutally the Israelis fucked the Soviet SAM network of the same generation.

blackjack

Country flag
Where have you read about these many incidents of S-200s dropping F-16Is? I only recall one.

As per the "generation difference" of western fighters pitted against only S-75 and S-175, that's completely false mate.

Go check out the 1982 Operation Mole Cricket 19. The Israelis butchered the modern 2K12 Kubs(SA-6!) and completely destroyed the Soviet IADS network of dozens of modernized SA-2 and SA-3s. Infact that was the first time a Western air force butchered a Soviet defense network completely.
As I stated before these are classified as short-range air defenses while S-200s, S-300s and S-400 are classified as long-range air defenses meant for aircrafts. But of course, we can't underestimate soviet short range air defenses because they did manage to take down some 4th gen aircrafts. S-200 shot down an F-16I and more F-16 casualties could have happened until S-400 radar data had shown that F-16s were using the IL-20 for cover out of fear of getting hit by an S-200 again, so the Russians sent some S-300s because of the incident to Syria. Its just that Israel is not that active as it was back in 2018.

I also remember when the US Air force also butchered Saddam's IADS network around the country.

Lmao, what kind of fantasy do you live in? Stop reading sprinter so much, it's making you lose touch with reality. If you want I can even supply a post conflict US analysis of Mole Cricket 19 to let you know how brutally the Israelis fucked the Soviet SAM network of the same generation.
Alright so you are comparing Israeli 4th gens taking out some soviet 3rd gen aircrafts. Saddam did not even have S-200s that have raised some problems for Israeli aircrafts in Syria. I think the U.S. even asked Russia to not supply Kolchuga radars to them. F-16s have different dates and variations compared to what the Iraqis had. Iraq was already beaten down from the Iranians prior to the US getting involved. Any country that has 1000km missiles in general the U.S. would not start SEAD campaigns operations against for the obvious reasons of runways and hangars getting targeted.

Craigs

Country flag
Ukrainians picked off another Tor-M2DT anti-aircraft system with an Excalibur round. Tho I am kinda puzzled how they could have approached it so closely while the radar was working

Very suspicious that the weapon was caught stationary in the open without any cover or camouflage. Makes me think this is deception to reveal the position of enemy artillery.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Very suspicious that the weapon was caught stationary in the open without any cover or camouflage. Makes me think this is deception to reveal the position of enemy artillery.

It might have been a PzH2000. Shoot and scoot

Craigs

Country flag
It might have been a PzH2000. Shoot and scoot

Whether it is shoot or scoot or whatever there is a infrastructure to support it like ammo dumps, fuel dumps, drone stations etc,. There has been a more than 50% increase in artillery destruction in the donbass recently. So Russians are going at it in a methodical way.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles