Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
He said ass not cunt...

Elensky is even shorter than Tom cruise... So you shoul...

Wait you already changed sides few weeks back.
View attachment 192346
If there was a emoji with a face vomiting, I would of used it. Tom Cruise is a complete clown, although every last scientologist is a clown. Anyone following this fat idiot chain smoker, junk food addict, who wrote about health is a idiot.
1675439723640.png

DumbPilot

Country flag
Does Ukraine consider these Russian citizens or Ukrainian citizens who happen to be Russian? In a way Ukraine is killing it's own citizens. I am glad you have sympathies for all innocent civilians.
The cognitive dissonance is strong within this one.

But you are correct in this regard, I do have sympathies for all innocent civilians.

The DPR/LPR folks live a tough life, but it is to be expected, because the Russians only started something once Ukrainians shelled the DPR/LPR folks for 8 years, if we're even looking at this from an angle of Russians "saving" people, instead of it being for calculated gains.

Of course, it also doesn't help the fact that even after a year of open warfare, they haven't been able to stop Ukrainian artillerymen firing shells and mines from Bakhmut and neighbouring cities, lmao(which raises the question that if the people of DPR/LPR serve only as sources of gore for political purposes!)

skunk works

Country flag
Is that actually zelenskyy or a body double??? Doesn't look anything like him to me. Does anyone else get uncanny valley vibes??

Blademaster

By the way, I don't understand why the western media and western governments haven't taken Zelensky to task for making these nuke threats when they did to Putin even though he made no such statements? A clear example of gaslighting and creating false narratives.

blackjack

Country flag
There are still mentally retarded people out there that still follow Oryx statistics about Russia losing 3 times more armored vehicles or 5 to 10 times more soldiers than Ukraine. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/ so with those Oryx statistics and them having a bigger force of units Wagner should be the ones getting pushed back, not the other way around. I give up, not even pro-Ukraine users here are that delusional (knock on wood).

Blademaster

I have been paying attention to the news bits and reports of Ukraine government mass conscripting men and boys. It seems that they are trying to build a huge army of millions and train them so they can launch several big offensive attacks against Russian positions. If they are conscripting at least a couple millions, then Russia needs to get its bombers out ready to do carpet bombing. This explains why Ukraine wants anti aircraft missiles so badly so it can deter Russian bombers away. Russia needs to start using its stealth and SEAD assets for its carpet bombing and raise its army to 500k troops for the Ukraine theater. Yes Russia will need to conscript again.

I strongly suspect that Ukraine is trading space for time to build its grand army, train them, and equip them. If Ukraine holds out for another year, this army will be ready to take on the Russian bear like a wild boar. To avoid this happening, Russia needs to push its frontline all the way to the Dniper River and create chokeholds and set up mass killing fields which will turn into a meatgrinder and keep this up for a year or so. Then Ukraine will exhaust itself like impaling itself onto a boar spear.

blackjack

Country flag
Open source investigations, with names, dates, details, one by one - listed much more than 130k dead Ukrainian soldiers. Official Ukrainian documents put a number of MIA above 32k. The number of POWs was declared at +/- 20k level. Brits officially claimed 200k KIA back in Autumn of 2022. Official Ukro documents were claiming 152k+ end of 2022. Stratfor is stating 300k+, Latest leakage of the Ukro official reports are 252k. I mean shit these numbers make sense if Ukraine has shortage for bodies and resort to doing this.

but obviously the number of units in the frontlines and oryx reports mean Wagner is supposed to be getting pushed back.

Master Chief

Country flag
Knowing enemy capability & evading them are two different stories. Sure, F-35s may stand a chance against S-400s but the F-teens have zero chance.
They got shot down by rag-tag under-maintained S-300s in Iraq FFS.
Houthis have shot F-15s as well .. But, US has thousands of attack aircraft and can produce 10 times the number of fighters Russia produces in a year.. But, they also lost 10,000 aircraft in Vietnam.. and the North Vietnamese were still standing.. So, Of course Russia will suffer a lot more attrition if USAF gets directly involved.. But, there is no certainty that Russia will be defeated..

blackjack

Country flag
Houthis have shot F-15s as well .. But, US has thousands of attack aircraft and can produce 10 times the number of fighters Russia produces in a year.. But, they also lost 10,000 aircraft in Vietnam.. and the North Vietnamese were still standing.. So, Of course Russia will suffer a lot more attrition if USAF gets directly involved.. But, there is no certainty that Russia will be defeated..
most of conflicts involved with the west were SEAD campaigns against S-75s and S-125s, while there have been many instances where S-200s being two generations behind the S-400 shot down an F-16I and some resorted to hiding behind the IL-20 according to the S-400 radar report when Israel was very active in air campaigns against Syria in 2018 but barely hear about them anymore. I don't even think S-300s and S-200s were used in the war yet based on shit like this.

Craigs

Country flag
Abbey pappu US may have thousands of aircraft but the russians have tens of thousands of AD missiles. Plus US wont be able to manufacture any more Wunder Flugzeug without titanium which Russians will squeeze out of the international market. There are other rare metals whose supply chain is in the hands of Russia + China.

Blademaster

Russia should restrict imports of titanium, nuclear fuel rods, and rare earth metals from US and EU markets.

Country flag
Russia should restrict imports of titanium, nuclear fuel rods, and rare earth metals from US and EU markets.
Japan is a bigger titanium producer than Russia , it may have little impact?
It is the energy trade that USA wants to squeeze russia out of.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>Germany approves mothballed Leopard 1 tank deliveries to Ukraine.
>The Orchestra has taken Nikolaevka 2km away from S&V .
>PMC "Mozart" failed in Ukraine due to addiction to alcohol and Kiev strip clubs.
>Sakko and Vancetti was liberated by the PMC Wagner.
>2 enemy missiles shot down over Belgorod, Russia. Governor Gladkov The governor of the region reported that air defense worked over the Belgorod district and the Shebekinsky district.
>Rheinmetall offers to buy British-made Challenger 1 in Oman and repair them with a view to transfer to Ukraine.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles