Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
No because you and your ancestors did not apologize or make amends while you constantly demand others make amends. Your country keep forcing African countries to pay outrageous debt payments to you even though those debts were incurred in the course of colonialism.

Stop gaslighting and stop blaming the victims for wanting their reparations after you got your reparations from Germany and others that did wrong to you. Stop being hypocrites.
It's strange that we succeed to be in peace with Germany after ww2 and Shoah, in less than 20 years, and that it's impossible with africa, specially muslim africa.... At least one of the two (France) is the same.

We don't have to appologize for things occured when all thought the earth is plate and Internet even not a dream.

And I add that the main slave trade in africa was not the fact of white people but the fact of arabs, with a huge deceased rate (several millions more than the whites trade) because they emasulated the men. But it's not in the mood to speak of that particular event....

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
then return all the money your grandpas stole to give you the comfy life you have now. When you still profit from your grandpa's colonialism, you share the blame. And france is a colonial power even TODAY. we know what they do with the Central African countries and treasuries. Jacques Chirac even admitted so himself.
Then return all the money of the hospitals, roads, harbours we made in these country and we left intact when we leaved.

France made Algeria. Before 1830 Algeria was made of sand, mud huts and warring clans, the all under arab domination.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Are you retarded or just doing the usual European thing of pretending you guys weren't the absolute fucking criminals?

In India, colonialism ended in 1947. We have people who were born before that still alive. Our grandfathers saw an India ruled by Euro scum. For parts of Africa, the French and English left even later. Don't try to pretend it's long past.

Be an adult that doesn't run away from their crimes.
Open your eyes, unchained your brain and stop crying as a dogs herd.
as said : "It's strange that we succeed to be in peace with Germany after ww2 and Shoah, in less than 20 years, and that it's impossible with africa, specially muslim africa.... At least one of the two (France) is the same."

ww2historian

Country flag
Then return all the money of the hospitals, roads, harbours we made in these country and we left intact when we leaved.

France made Algeria. Before 1830 Algeria was made of sand, mud huts and warring clans, the all under arab domination.
Who did all the hard labor in building hospitals, roads, and harbors? I don't think it was British royalty and aristocrats.

another_armchair

Country flag

I avoid commenting on colonialism but France's occupation of Algeria wasn't a charity event by any means.

Algiers was captured after a three-week campaign, and Hussein Dey fled into exile. French troops raped, looted (taking 50 million francs from the treasury in the Casbah), desecrated mosques, and destroyed cemeteries.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Who did all the hard labor in building hospitals, roads, and harbors? I don't think it was British royalty and aristocrats.
Who used and use nowadays these harbours, hospitals and roads? Not only french (*) aristocrats.

(*) I'm French unlike the flag on my avatar (due to the VPN).

Picard

Country flag
I have a lot more clue about linguistics than you barbarians do, given that our languages INVENTED linguistics 2000+ years before you barbarians even KNEW of the concept and our languages are FAR more linguistically structured than yours are. Plus i have actually studied linguistics.
I have actually studied history, only thing you have studied is ignorance.

Who the fcuk cares about WHY you are so much closer. YOU ARE CLOSER AND PRACTICALLY THE SAME language is what it is NOW. And NOW is what matters, barbarian. Your european examples only goes to show how barbaric europeans are and how primitive their concepts of kinship and ethnic bonds are. You are in an INDIAN forum here. Where people who do not even UNDERSTAND each other are in the same nation. Imagine if entire Europe was in one nation,with croatia, germany, etc. being provinces of the country of Europe, then you'd begin to understand India.
So suffice to say, you won't find many takers of your primitive monolingual european nationhood & kinship concepts here based on BS religion and nonsense.
No, NOW is not the only thing that matters, you ignorant barbarian. Identity is created by HISTORY, a concept that is apparently too difficult for your limited ass to understand. Kinship and ethnic bonds are literally what separates us from more primitive animals.

Are Irish actually Englishmen because 90% of them speak English and don't know their own language?
Does India belong to England because Indians regularly use English to speak to each other?

Europe became dominant power in the world during the 1600 - 1900 period precisely because of our "primitive and barbaric concepts of kinship and ethnic bonds". Don't try to sell me your ignorance and primitivism for superiority.

You obviously are a complete biological fail to think that every Serb or every Croat has exactly the same distribution of genetic influences. Nonetheless, your picture PROVES MY POINT : you serbs and croats are practically the SAME people, with minute differences compared to rest of Europe - who are all minute differences with each other compared to non europeans.
Hence i stand by my comment. Croats = Romanised, Catholic Serbs. nothing more.
OK, so not only you have no clue about genetics and biology, but you fail at basic logic as well. Individuals within groups differ, but that doesn't mean groups don't exist.

And you also fail at reading graphs as well, if you think my picture proves your point. Take off your fucking blindfold and look at the picture again. Let's see how many pairs I can find that are genetically closer than us and Serbs in there:
1) Austrians and Hungarians.
2) Czechs and Slovaks.
3) Serbs and Bulgarians.
4) Bulgarians and Romanians.
5) Albanians and Greeks.
6) Greeks and Turks.
7) Dutch and Belgians.
8) Germans and Dutch.
9) Germans and Belgians.
10) English and French.

So according to you, Serbs are Bulgarians. How can we be Serbs when Serbs don't exist? Oh, and Albanians are Serbs and therefore they are Bulgarians as well.

Reality is what the majority dictates. and in MY world, which is THREE TIMES bigger than the western world, your primitive monolingual, overwhelmingly dominant native ethnically driven nationhood is seen as primitive European barbarity. But then again, you barbarians have nations who's history is younger than millions of Indians' personal family lineages.
LOL. Reality doesn't give a shit what majority thinks. Only thing that majority determines... is that majority believes something. Reality has no obligation to follow whims of the ignorant.

You were less than 50% of the population in Yugoslavia. Which means you were a MINORITY. And you were a PRIVILEGED minority that your small-minded balkan trash culture lead to breakup.
Except you were privileged minority in Yugoslavia, with laws favouring you, just like muslims are privileged minority in India, with laws favouring them. So try your smallminded barbarian BS elsewhere, Catholic Serb.
Yes, being forced to abandon our own language, having all important positions taken by Serbs, having our history forcibly rewritten and our children forced to learn Serb propaganda... we were SOO privileged.

I will try to find out the phone number of reality for you. You seem to desperately need it.

Incoherent.
You mean like literally everything you have written?

Your ethnicity is younger than my and millions of Indian's PERSONAL history. the word 'croat' is younger than that of Kulin Brahmin lineages, fyi. Hence you = noob barbarians. Nothing more.
If you were reeeaaally so suhpehrior, you wouldn't feel the need to spout bullshit about my own people.

I don't know what happened to you in life, but insulting other ethnicities is not a healthy way of curing your own inferiority complex.

Who used and use nowadays these harbours, hospitals and roads? Not only french (*) aristocrats.

(*) I'm French unlike the flag on my avatar (due to the VPN).
You should be able to change flag in your account settings.

another_armchair

Country flag
I FULLY AGREE.
But I wasn't even born in 1962, so 1830..... So stop asking me to appologize.

Past is the past. As the mass murders of civilians made by algerian FLN is the past. As the arab's oppression before 1830 is the past.
France extracted its pound of flesh for building those hospitals etc.

Compensate for the damage or stop talking about the 'development' you brought as a colonial power.

I didn't bring it up. It was the manner in which you justified it by stating .. 'oh we civilized these barbarians...' is what prompted me to post here.

If counter arguments are not palatable, don't glorify or justify colonialism, at least on a pro Indian forum.

I have nothing personal against you but its the way colonialists justify their actions by pointing at some form of 'development' they brought to the occupied land.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Oi this is the ukr war musings thread stay on topic!

IRIAF has mobilized 280 technicians and engineers starting Jan 30 and called them to the Kaman 22 production plant. The Kaman 22 is an Iranian reverse-engineered version of the General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper. It has been used very successfully against ISIL in Syria and Iraq. It has laser-guided anti-personnel and anti-materiel munitions. The anti-materiel munitions are designed and tested to penetrate modern third-generation composite armor and reinforced bunkers. Soon to fly over Ukrainian airspace.
1675097973078.png

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Everyone
@BON PLAN and @Picard

These two gentlemen belong to nations which are great friends to india .
Stop ganging upon them , our issues was only with british .
They are gone now , gone you see they are gone from india .
Why blame a frechman for his nations colonial history or a Croat which has I guess a very violent history ? Due to serbs and what ever else them Croats fought against .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Oi this is the ukr war musings thread stay on topic!

IRIAF has mobilized 280 technicians and engineers starting Jan 30 and called them to the Kaman 22 production plant. The Kaman 22 is an Iranian reverse-engineered version of the General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper. It has been used very successfully against ISIL in Syria and Iraq. It has laser-guided anti-personnel and anti-materiel munitions. The anti-materiel munitions are designed and tested to penetrate modern third-generation composite armor and reinforced bunkers. Soon to fly over Ukrainian airspace.
View attachment 191754
Here we ,we a natiom with worlds 4th largest defense budget can't make anything even close to it .
We are doing things wrong.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Open your eyes, unchained your brain and stop crying as a dogs herd.
as said : "It's strange that we succeed to be in peace with Germany after ww2 and Shoah, in less than 20 years, and that it's impossible with africa, specially muslim africa.... At least one of the two (France) is the same."
Again, are you pretending to not understand? Germany is a fellow white European power that did colonisation alongside you guys. You were exploiting brown and black people together!

Nazism is the same White Euro supremacism that all Europeans practised just that they turned on rest of Europe as well.

There's no difference between allies and Nazis. Nazis killed much less than allies did in their colonies

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Everyone
@BON PLAN and @Picard

These two gentlemen belong to nations which are great friends to india .
Stop ganging upon them , our issues was only with british .
They are gone now , gone you see they are gone from india .
Why blame a frechman for his nations colonial history or a Croat which has I guess a very violent history ? Due to serbs and what ever else them Croats fought against .
You know we have a few French colonies right? I live near one. You think they did kumbayah with Indians there?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Again, are you pretending to not understand? Germany is a fellow white European power that did colonisation alongside you guys. You were exploiting brown and black people together!

Nazism is the same White Euro supremacism that all Europeans practised just that they turned on rest of Europe as well.

There's no difference between allies and Nazis. Nazis killed much less than allies did in their colonies
No,nazis killed way more people .
And Germans were the biggest failures at colonization. If you excuse me

Global Defence

New threads

Articles