Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
NAZI NAZI KI MAA KI CH**T..
BOYS.. Moral One-upmanship is just cluttering the thread..
3rd or 4th rate Naazi Spawn of Bandera, are not the real issue here. Infact they are pawns and cannon fodder who are being ground down in Eastern Ukraine wholesale.. Do not confuse evil Nazi mastermind like Hitler, to wannabe Bandera and his spawn, who first collaborated with Hitler, and then sucked up to CIA, to be able to stay relevant.. Even, his grand children in the Right sector, Azov/ Aidar et all, would have either fled Ukraine, or would have ended up in a Russian gulag, if not for US and NATO weapon supplies..

THE war is about American quest for full spectrum dominance in Europe and Eurasia, and Russia's determination to preserve its security and sphere of influence, and to not let the the Black sea become a NATO lake..
coomerbhosdacuckedzelensky.png

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Lets wager. How long till Ukraine gets fighter jets from US and others?

It's not a question of if, but when. West knows Russians can't do anything and there are no red lines. I am very interested in seeing if Russia will do anything other than saying that they will destroy 'insert next escalatory weapon', just like they've been doing till now.

Seeing the escalation path and giddiness in west, I say that in Feb Ukriane will get missiles that can strike in Russia proper and in March jets will come.

Even nukes will be stationed in Ukraine I am sure, but west will test Russia with jets first.
I donth think russia has the capability to do anything to west, but Ukraine has 0 defenses and 0 deterrence against a nuclear strike.... The more NATO escalates, the easier russia can justify nukes.

kittoo420

Country flag
I donth think russia has the capability to do anything to west, but Ukraine has 0 defenses and 0 deterrence against a nuclear strike.... The more NATO escalates, the easier russia can justify nukes.
Taking this one step further, what if the west says that to deter Russia from using nukes, they must provide Ukraine with nukes or station them there?

I mean that's the logical end of this escalation, right? West will keep saying they are not at war with Russia while doing the opposite. And given Russia can't do anything, nukes in Ukraine aren't an issue either.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Taking this one step further, what if the west says that to deter Russia from using nukes, they must provide Ukraine with nukes or station them there?

I mean that's the logical end of this escalation, right? West will keep saying they are not at war with Russia while doing the opposite. And given Russia can't do anything, nukes in Ukraine aren't an issue either.
In that case, Russia would be a cuck if it didnt use nukes pre-emptively. And if it allowed nukes to enter Ukraine, it deserves to lose.

kittoo420

Country flag
In that case, Russia would be a cuck if it didnt use nukes pre-emptively. And if it allowed nukes to enter Ukraine, it deserves to lose.
Yeah that's my thought as well. Russia has been pretty cucked so far but who knows. Let's first see what happens when west starts giving jets to Ukraine (which I am fully sure is a matter of when, not if).

KurtisBrian

Country flag
he is a french guy. why do u hate anglos anyway .
Wolverine LOGAN (Anglo), hairy short "runt", hates/hated by Victor Creed Sabretooth...huge blonde guy.
Rocky. Italian Stallion Rocky comparatively a runt fighting with HUGE blonde guys in Rocky 2 and 4.
Short Romans had a long history of provoking and defeating the bigger blonde Gauls.
Interesting that both Victor and Creed names appear in the movie series. Also an Apollo, Greek God name. Romans fought with Greeks too. Stallone supposedly wrote at least some of the movies, right? So Italian movies.

Wonder who are these "Anglo" people actually are?

Sun Tzu said Know the enemy and know yourself in a hundred battles you will never be in peril. When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and of yourself, you are certain in every battle to be in peril.

temujin

Country flag
Russian tanks and Infantry vehicles being hit during the assault on Ugledar/Vuhledar

Russian accounts claim Russian troops inside the city, while Ukranian accounts refute the claim

According to this, Ukrops are hitting tanks from the rooftops of apartment blocks. The Rooskies therefore have 40 152mm howitzers working in unison to flatten all the buildings in town- the aerial shots of Ugledar posted yesterday appear to confirm this. One way or the other it'll be taken in the next day or two- it hasn't stopped the Ukrops from throwing more cannon fodder from the Bakhmut direction in a desperate bid to hold it however.😏

Ylside

Country flag
That is nothing,RuSSians were even sending oil to Bulgaria, which in turn sold it to Ukraine.

Anyways, these Russian fashos are getting more deranged day after day. First invading and then screaming when the victim strikes back

Sanglamorre

Country flag
That is nothing,RuSSians were even sending oil to Bulgaria, which in turn sold it to Ukraine.

Anyways, these Russian fashos are getting more deranged day after day. First invading and then screaming when the victim strikes back

I mean they're right. Why not use nukes when the entire West is fighting against you? They arm, clothe, feed the enemy.

Why no striking London, Paris, Germany yet?

vishnugupt

Country flag
Why I say Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-Sickulars are real t€rr@r!St on earth. How silently they are accepting Gas chamber style recruitment of Ukranian civilians.
Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-Sickulars talks of peace, prosperity and brotherhood is as similar as !zlam!sts. A Deception.

Ylside

Country flag
I mean they're right. Why not use nukes when the entire West is fighting against you? They arm, clothe, feed the enemy.

Why no striking London, Paris, Germany yet?
Because according to their military doctrine, nuclear weapons are for self-defense. And RuSSian territorial integrity is not threatened. It is the military adventure they started, knowing very well that Ukraine can expect support from the West. They chose the war of aggression, so why they are whining now? If they dont like it, they can return back to Russia any day.

Similarly, during Korean war, China sent million-strong army to fight Americans in Korea, yet US didnt bomb Beijing. Or check the scale of foreign military assistance to North Vietnam - that means that US had every right to bomb Beijing or Moscow, dont you think?

Last edited:

Master Chief

Country flag
Because according to their military doctrine, nuclear weapons are for self-defense. And RuSSian territorial integrity is not threatened. It is the military adventure they started, knowing very well that Ukraine can expect support from the West. They chose the war of aggression, so why they are whining now? If they dont like it, they can return back to Russia any day.

Similarly, during Korean war, China sent million-strong army to fight Americans in Korea, yet US didnt bomb Beijing. Or check the scale of foreign military assistance to North Vietnam - that means that US had every right to bomb Beijing or Moscow, dont you think?
Russia has still got a lot of Ukranian men to kill before an attack on NATO. In a NATO - Russia war, you don't want Mobilized Ukranians fighting on the side of NATO.. Russia would want to kill NATO soldiers to extract a direct cost from NATO, and not kill proxies like Ukranians.

Also, Russia would need to mobilize millions before attacking NATO..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles