Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Trump administration offered F-35s to the UAE in exchange for them recognising Israel. Biden administration put an end to that, with the main cited reason being to maintain Israeli's military advantage in the region.

Greece sent a LoR for upto 20 F-35s in June of last year, with deliveries excepted after 2027 taking in account the financial situation of Greece.
UAE already recognised israel.
One (among others) difficulty was that US want UAE to stop working with China on 5G equipments (spying ?).

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
To be honnest, I use the computer of my company. I don't have access to this VPN...

But to show you I'm french, I will connect in half an hour from my personnal computer, during lunch, to show you the french flag.
Mate, i am canadian.Trust me, i have ways to verify whether you are a real frog or a real toothless & tasteless fish eater than what your vpn flag says.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
To be honnest, I use the computer of my company. I don't have access to this VPN...

But to show you I'm french, I will connect in half an hour from my personnal computer, during lunch, to show you the french flag.
Strange. The flag remains the same even when I post from my house.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
bengalis dont do tasteless fish. Or are toothless. Anglo fucks are.
Try their overpriced Piece of shit called 'fish and chips' and you'll see. It wont even sell in Indian railway stations.
Did some one ring my door bell ? :megusta:

BTW Israel just turned down US to allow supply of it's Hawk g2a missiles to ukrn...... interesting scenario building...

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Strange. The flag remains the same even when I post from my house.
Not to worry. I know you are French as you were fighting off anti-Rafale brigade before Rafale deal was signed - if I recollect correctly. In fact that is why I was unable to understand @GaudaNaresh 's comments. I didn't check your country flag against your IP as I already knew you to be french.
he is a french guy. why do u hate anglos anyway .
What is there to like about anglos?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Well, for one, they were really good at waging wars, gotta give 'em that.
They used to be when their ancestors had the balls as well as cunning. Not anymore. They are dominated by a minority muslim population in their own national capital. They are even more pussified than Germans who shook the whole bloody world and had brought the Brit ******s to their knees. Had it not been for the depth and resources British empire had drawn from India as well as support received from USA as well as USSR at later dates, Gsrman war wagon would have crushed Brits.

Remember that the Germany failed to win African front due to the Imperial Indian army. Had Germans won that, they could have secured their oil supplies somewhat and the need for war with USSR would not have been that urgent. Later, even in Europe, the Indian soldiers swelled the ranks and eventually was key to the German defeat.

So, nah, there indeed is nothing to like about Brits except for brief comic reliefs its politics and its royalty provides for us.

Blood+

Country flag
They used to be when their ancestors had the balls as well as cunning. Not anymore. They are dominated by a minority muslim population in their own national capital. They are even more pussified than Germans who shook the whole bloody world and had brought the Brit ******s to their knees. Had it not been for the depth and resources British empire had drawn from India as well as support received from USA as well as USSR at later dates, Gsrman war wagon would have crushed Brits.

Remember that the Germany failed to win African front due to the Imperial Indian army. Had Germans won that, they could have secured their oil supplies somewhat and the need for war with USSR would not have been that urgent. Later, even in Europe, the Indian soldiers swelled the ranks and eventually was key to the German defeat.

So, nah, there indeed is nothing to like about Brits except for brief comic reliefs its politics and its royalty provides for us.
I made that comment in the past tense for a reason, matey.

kittoo420

Country flag
Lets wager. How long till Ukraine gets fighter jets from US and others?

It's not a question of if, but when. West knows Russians can't do anything and there are no red lines. I am very interested in seeing if Russia will do anything other than saying that they will destroy 'insert next escalatory weapon', just like they've been doing till now.

Seeing the escalation path and giddiness in west, I say that in Feb Ukriane will get missiles that can strike in Russia proper and in March jets will come.

Even nukes will be stationed in Ukraine I am sure, but west will test Russia with jets first.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles