Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think, you should apply your mind before you post.
You have to be able to read correctly. If you compare the "Cuban Crisis" with the current attack, then the blockade of the island began when the Soviet troops were already there.
What US infantry division was in Ukraine that Putler decided to launch an invasion?
I think even the opposite. If he had known the reaction of the West, he would never have decided on an open invasion. Recently @RocketMan showed a cartoon where Russia is a bear. If she is a bear, then after hibernation, when there is only one name from the bear.

temujin

Country flag
I understand that India has NEVER experienced Nazism, so you don't understand that European society hates the Nazis to death. I doubt very much that they supported Ukraine if we were a Nazi state.
This dolbayob has blocked me so won't read this but for others loudly claiming there is no Nazism in Ukraine- forget erecting statues of the genocidal Bandera and Shukhevich and making them heroes of the nation- you only need to watch talkshows by the likes of Yevgeni Kisilyov and Savik Shuster ( Russian Burkha Dutt and Sardesai until they were chased out of Russia in the early 2000s. Both have since set up shop in Ukraine where they continue to use their popular, mainstream TV shows to spew venom against their homeland) to recognise how pervasive anti Russian extremism had become in Ukraine even in the late 2000s. There are several Kisilyov/Shuster gigs on YouTube from 2014-15 where guests of all political hues can be heard calling for the extermination of Russians to widespread applause from the audience. Add to this large public events where Russians were being mocked, dehumanised or emotions were whipped up using slogans like 'Moskalyaku na gilyaku' (Moskals (Russians) to the gallows)- none of these were fringe events but typically organised by mainstream political outfits and often endorsed and attended by authorities.

Videos of interactions between Ukrops and Russians on chat apps such as 'Chatruletka' is a very popular genre on YouTube nowadays- I appreciate these activities attract a certain type of individual and perhaps only the most provocative videos are posted but the genocidal vitriol regularly emanating from Ukrops in them is absolutely shocking. One could argue this attitude stems from Russia's recent aggression but dehumanising of Russians often by Russian Ukrainians themselves, the delusions of racial superiority, myths about Ukrainian nationhood/history and the all consuming hatred and desire to annihilate all things Russian on display could only have developed through years of 're-education' and brainwashing. Often the most amusing and saddest part of such videos is the futile attempt by many ethnic Russians to be more Ukropian than Ukrops by speaking the 'mova' before giving up half a sentence later and lapsing back to Russian. The propoganda over recent years has been so strong and pervasive it has forced people to loathe themselves, reject their identity in favour of a totally alien one and, based on this entirely false view of self and the world, be quite willing to be marched to their deaths in a fratricidal war.

On the other hand, the worst I've heard from the Russian side are calls to fuck the 'hohols' which I would class as mildly derogatory and only assumes the same level of offense as a Scotsman being described as a 'jock' or an Irishman 'paddy'.

I agree with comments in a video posted by @blackjack upthread that it's hard to forsee a negotiated settlement to this conflict. The rift runs too deep and, regardless of Putin's initial intentions, Russia cannot afford to stop at half measures- any ceasefire or settlement will create a constant threat to Russia's security from whatever is left of Ukraine, which will become even more militarised, closely allied to Russia's enemies and will stop at nothing until Russia is destroyed. So Russia has no option but to continue to war, irrespective of costs, until Ukraine ceases to exist as a sovereign entity.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Nazi is just a flavour of white supremacists. We have had our share of Euro-white supremacist colonisers. We know what it is. We also know Europeans would support the exact same things the Nazis say if only you didn't call it Nazism and killed brown and black people instead. What, you think British were practising some altruistic stuff during their rule?

Anyway, European and Russian blood feud is older than Nazism. They'd call Russians martians if that meant they'd get ro fight them. Ukrainians were called White supremacists, ethnonationalist, Nazis by American -Eueopean press just a little while before Russia attacked it. Since you guys now serve as a tool to fight Russia, they've decided to put your guys in temporary good guy camp. Nothing more.
Is that why the British Prime Minister is Indian?
I'm tired of the racial theories of offended people. All the best. Ignore.
P.S. All who will make a virgin out of themselves will go there too.
P.P.S. For me, there are no racial or religious scripts.: You are either human or shit.

Hari Sud

Country flag
You have to be able to read correctly. If you compare the "Cuban Crisis" with the current attack, then the blockade of the island began when the Soviet troops were already there.
What US infantry division was in Ukraine that Putler decided to launch an invasion?
I think even the opposite. If he had known the reaction of the West, he would never have decided on an open invasion. Recently @RocketMan showed a cartoon where Russia is a bear. If she is a bear, then after hibernation, when there is only one name from the bear.
I am talking about you and not about US infantry division. You should mind your language.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am talking about you and not about US infantry division. You should mind your language.
I don't understand the root cause. Have I offended anyone here? The auto-translator will not allow me to do this - it corrects my words. Therefore, when I want to swear, I write in Russian.

Blademaster

I understand that India has NEVER experienced Nazism, so you don't understand that European society hates the Nazis to death. I doubt very much that they supported Ukraine if we were a Nazi state.
Wrong. This conflict proved the opposite. The West hates Russia more than anything and is willing to support anything against Russia including neoNazis state and Islamic fundamental state. To the West Russia was always the number one enemy.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I would like to add almost everyone who is dancing on this "Ukrainians are Nazis" rhetoric haven't even seen Nazi or Neo-Nazi or witnessed Nazism or Neo-nazism.
Bhosdike, How old are you?? You are saying like you had fought Hitlers Germany during WW2 instead of Russia.

Where have you seen real Nazi?? At your home? Europe?? Asia?? Where??

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Lmao. You can accuse me of being ignorant of Ukraine's history, but here you are wrong and by a mile.

Yes, Cuban missile crisis began of russian troops and nukes being on cuba - and those troops and missiles were the exact reason why it didnt turn into a war.

Even with nukes, the US went for military blockade (keep in mind full blockade has been a standard for automatic declaration of war). During discussions, only reason Kennedy refused to authorise invasion was nuclear retaliation, either through war with soviets or using cuban nukes. If, however, kennedy had gotten news earlier that this was just about to happen, no doubt he would have done everything possible, including invasion, to prevent it. He couldnt, because he only got to know after nukes were there.

In this case, Ukraine declared it would join NATO, and refused to promise it wouldnt host american nukes on its soil - just like Cuban Missile Crisis . Except here, Russia got to know before the nukes were in Ukraine, and took all measures (including threats, intimidation and eventually invasion) to prevent it. Exactly what the US had planned in such a scenario.

Only reason this became a war in the first place is because Zelensky was too overconfident the Russians were bluffing and refused to negotiate, after being goaded by the west to fight - And Russians were too frustrated to deal with his shenanigans and overestimated their own strength, and underestimated western support to Ukraine.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Yes, Cuban missile crisis began of russian troops and nukes being on cuba - and those troops and missiles were the exact reason why it didnt turn into a war.
This is wrong assumption or say propaganda that Cuban missile crisis started after Russian deployment of Nukes in Cuba.

Truth is, USSR deployed Nukes in Cuba in response of USA deployment of Nukes in Armenia, Turkey, Italy against USSR.

Actually Cuban missile crisis ended when USA removed Nukes from Europe and Later USSR from Cuba.

As usual GloboHomos claimed their victory but in reality USSR met with their objectives and Managed to stabilize Fidel Castro rule in Cuba.

USSR underestimated power of electronic media which is something Putin recognised it.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
You should look learn about Ukrainian culture and how Russians are committing ethnic cleansing against Ukrainian people and their culture before spreading BS.

You are the one being ridiculous and spreading disinformation.
Stop making retard arguments. Most of the russians are just like the ukrainians and poles. But many resemble finns strongly. While significant have more “East Asian” ancestry.

So your argument about some isolated distinct "ukrainian" culture is blatant hoax.

coomernutjobnatofags.jpg

You epileptic coomer.

Overlord

Country flag
Agree with everything except about Armenia, it was the part of USSR.

Thing is the current Ukraine fiasco is Russia's Cuba moment which "The Great Pig" shills fails to understand.

Here is a simple question to them let say tomorrow CCP maggots deploy nukes in either Mexico, Cuba or Venezuela & do FONOPs through Gulf of Mexico.
Would Raandrican filths sit back and do "Aman ka tamasha".

Guess what, they would outright invade the nukes hosting country & threaten a nuclear war on ching-chongs.

So take your moral standing of "democrazy values" & "muh human rights" chooran which your beloved raandrica & it's zooropean piglets sells against other who don't tow the "The Great Pig" line to anywhere else & f*ck off.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Wrong. The people of Transitria wants the Russian troops to stay. It is the Moldovans that want the Russians to leave so they can take over and quell any Russian dissidents. Not happening.
thats what i said.

moldova has been chill with transylvania for some time now . them talking about Ukraine helping them is interesting.

Master Chief

Country flag
On the other hand, the worst I've heard from the Russian side are calls to fuck the 'hohols' which I would class as mildly derogatory and only assumes the same level of offense as a Scotsman being described as a 'jock' or an Irishman 'paddy'.
Well.. you make Russians seen like saints.. when they are just as nasty..
You can find a lot of videos, calling for Ukraine's extinction on Russian public TV.. And the harder the Ukranians fight, the more will be Russian venom towards Ukraine's existence [ And the way things are going, Ukraine is a potent security threat to Russia, just like Pakistan is to India]..

Because, here is the logic: You don't hate an impotent enemy. Because, an incapable enemy however nasty, doesn't deserve your hate.. Just like I won't hate or fear a 5.5 feet guy who physically threatens me, and would dismiss him as a nuisance. But, I would hate and fear, a 6.5 foot guy who threatens me, and would try to find some way to destroy him...

Last edited:

JBH22

Well.. you make Russians seen like saints.. when they are just as nasty..
You can find a lot of videos, calling for Ukraine's extinction on Russian public TV.. And the harder the Ukranians fight, the more will be Russian venom towards Ukraine's existence [ And the way things are going, Ukraine is a potent security threat to Russia, just like Pakistan is to India]..

Because, here is the logic: You don't hate an impotent enemy. Because, an incapable enemy however nasty, doesn't deserve your hate.. Just like I won't hate or fear a 5.5 feet guy who physically threatens me, and would dismiss him as a nuisance. But, I would hate and fear, a 6.5 foot guy who threatens me, and would try to find some way to destroy him...

Nobody is a saint, it is a fight for survival which Russia must win. Thus a multi polar order will be established, if not all our a$$ will be roasted and colonialism 2.0 shall return. Ukraine neo nazis gave Russians a good casus belli when they burned people alive in Odessa. (Remember Godhra train we all know what ensued)

It is cynical war of sphere of influence which west instigated and Russia took the bait. with regards to 6.5ft analogy, i'm sure Iraqis,Libyans,Afghans, Vietnamese,Koreans all did get not a fair fight.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles