Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
How weird it is that some people here get stomachache about someone posting dead russian soldiers but talk about nuclear? All smiley faces and laughing emojis start popping.

I have stopped reading such comments from room temp IQ individuals over here. Their hypocrisy is too blatant for my mind.
Killing all living beings in the nuclear blast area is A-OK. Laugh it up retards.

In actuality they are totally fine with ukrainians dying but stomache when russian dies. Then they post oh look we don't care heehee hoohoo most DFI members don't care about which side...what are you taking about.

Atleast be brave enough to admit your bias, nobody respects a coward.
Is that an admission from you of your bias against Russia? You never denied that you believed the western narrative, that this was an unprovoked invasion.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Nope, had the people here been running the war, they would have nuked Ukraine.... Who knows how bad the nuclear winter might have turned out.
Once again: There will be no nuclear war, but in a conventional war, katsaps get pizdyuly.

Master Chief

Country flag
To prepare for large scale offensive, industry and recruits have to been mobilized in advance.

This is not your local pastry shop that is pumping out cupcakes with your custom request.
Whether a large scale offensive is being prepared for or not..Russia has not converted fully to a command economy.. It's increasing defense production, but is not yet fully mobilized for war.. I guess the daily requests by Russia for negotiations, and its hitting the Ukrainian energy infrastructure in winter, to force negotiations show that Russia is not interested in a years' long war..

Soldier355

Country flag
Archival episode of the battle made by a Ukrainian soldier in the Kherson direction, presumably in September. In the video, Ukrainian BTR-70s received from Macedonia. The result of the battle at the end of the video.

The Russian calculation of the Tor-M2U air defense system showed the destruction of the UAV of the Ukrainian army. Usually, the work of SAM crews is not as interesting as the actions of combat units of other troops, since in most cases you cannot see the result. In this case, this is not the case, the moment of the UAV hit is shown on the screen of the air defense system, the UAV type could not be established. The Tor-M2U air defense system is a modification of the 2009 complex, the air defense system can direct missiles at 8 targets and simultaneously fire at 4 at a distance of up to 12 kilometers.

Ukraine received TRLG-230 MLRS from Turkey, as reported in the video, their first use. After the appearance of footage with the MLRS, the Turkish media denied this, it is reported that the installation on the video is most likely Azerbaijani. The TRLG-230 MLRS from the Turkish company Roketsan are quite new; 230 mm missiles were tested in 2020. The missile of this MLRS has a flight range of 70 km and, in the final section of the flight path, can be guided by a Bayraktar TB2 UAV laser beam or ground-based laser target designation. It is worth noting that the Bayraktar TB2 UAV is quite large and can be detected even by older versions of air defense systems, it will be difficult to carry out laser target designation with them in the air defense coverage area. The chassis of the Russian KAMAZ-63501 was used as a platform for the MLRS, and other chassis were reported to accommodate installations.

Russian troops fired MZ-21 incendiary shells at the positions of the Ukrainian army in the village of Nevelskoye near Donetsk. The peculiarity of the 9M22S shells is that the fire they caused cannot be extinguished. A magnesium-based combat incendiary mixture ignites upon burst and reaches a combustion temperature of up to 2700 degrees. Each incendiary shell carries up to 180 incendiary elements and inflicts damage on enemy personnel and lightly armored vehicles.

The Ukrainian army began to use Dingo ATF armored vehicles, some of them were seen in the photo of the Ukrainian Airborne Forces units. Earlier it was reported that Germany will transfer 50 of these machines to Ukraine. Dingo ATF entered service with Germany in 2003. The body of the Dingo-2 machine is made of armored steel and combined armor "MEXAS" and provides protection against bullets of 7.62 mm caliber and explosive devices up to 8 kg of TNT. The machine is produced in nine modifications and is in service with 7 countries. For fire support, a 7.62 mm MG-3 machine gun is used, which can be replaced with a 12.7 mm M2 machine gun or a 40 mm automatic grenade launcher. The vehicle is capable of carrying eight troops. The ATF "Dingo" armored car was created on the Unimog all-wheel drive chassis and has a speed of up to 90 kilometers per hour. The engine power is 237 hp. Power reserve - 1000 km.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Whether a large scale offensive is being prepared for or not..Russia has not converted fully to a command economy.. It's increasin isg defense production, but is not yet fully mobilized for war.. I guess the daily requests by Russia for negotiations, and its hitting the Ukrainian energy infrastructure in winter, to force negotiations show that Russia is not interested in a years' long war..
They don't have budget surplus anymore due to low commodity prices now. They can't borrow money from open market either.
It's going to be a negotiation at the end of it but i think Ukraine can still push and gain more territory.

Ylside

Country flag
These Ukrainian babushka actresses are quite entertaining. If I didnt know that this is the international campaign to smear the second army in the world, I would even believe them.

ww2historian

Country flag
They don't have budget surplus anymore due to low commodity prices now. They can't borrow money from open market either.
It's going to be a negotiation at the end of it but i think Ukraine can still push and gain more territory.
Ukraine is currently trying to take Svatove. Russia has brought up airborne troops from the Kherson region to defend it. At some point Russia will have to put up a stand, and not retreat. I personally think Russia needs to hold this city even if the risk is great. They had some legitimate excuses for retreating from Kherson, but there is no excuses for retreat this time.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
They had some legitimate excuses for retreating from Kherson, but there is no excuses for retreat this time.
You literally say this everytime russia retreats.
It's ok this time but not this time. It's ok to regroup from here but not from there.

We can also see for ourselves what is possible and what not. There are no red lines, anything is possible.

blackjack

Country flag

probably belongs at the Turkish defense thread, I guess the testing Ukrainian engines 1st were done out of pity since it didn't halt their plans of making their drone fly with their own engines.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles