Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

OliverQueen85

I do not think that you understand the point here. This war is not about Panslavism or about the annihilation of Ukraine from the Russians. This war is about the collapse of the Western civilization. The Russians are not fighting the Ukrainian people in the front, they are fighting against 67 different races and maybe more (NATO plus their unholy allies). The Ukrainian people are the unlucky ones that were caught in the middle. Covid was the harbinger of the total collapse, but none listened. When did people in the past were locked up like the rats for so much time without rebellions? How easy was for all of you to get convinced that you were saving lifes by being locked up and doing nothing? This is one of the most stupid claims I've ever heard in my life and will remain in the history of the humanity as a crucial benchmark. Our ancestors will be forever haunted by the benevolent ideas of ``staying safe'', ``do not rebel when times are hard because you may got ill'', ``do not ask what you will eat, the sovereign will feed you. It will educate you, make you an obedient and unwilling-self isolated idiot''. The war is the war against the existence of the nation-states because. If the Ukrainians knew what is good for them, they would never let Zelenskyy puppet to becaume their leader back in 2014 and they would rebel against his stupidity back in February. The same way the American people should never have left Creepy-dementia Joe becaume their president. What are the ideas of all these idiots? Decrease of the world population because of the climate change? Lockdowns? Leaving the people poor just to pass the green agenda? Make war with anyone who does not want to participate to their insanity? If only you knew what's good for yourselves you would be out there and rebel against your authoritarian governments. Americans, Ukrainians, British people, French, Germans, Greeks, Chinese etc etc...Grow up. It is about time!

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
For what its worth, this is a summary of a discussion with my colleagues in Europe, one of whom knows people in Russia. Not just that, some of the people I spoke with actively provide aid to Ukrainian refugees.

*** Note: This is the opinion of Europeans, we may think it is biased, but they have some genuine concerns I think many of us are oblivious of the realities of the situation and the history there.

1. There is a deep seated hatred for everything Soviet Union and its successor the Russian Federation. This is mostly due to the atrocities committed by the Soviets during WW2 and thereafter on the Red side of the soviet union.
2. They are fully aware of the Nazi infestation in Ukraine and aware of the atrocities committed by Bandera's pigs on Poles and Jews, however, they think that this problem is too small in the larger context of the Russian threat.
3. One of their legitimate concerns is the complete disregard of human lives among the Russian ruling class, whether it be Russian lives, Ukrainian lives or any one else - and this reminds them of the hell they went through under the Soviet influence.
4. They have given up on Russia as being a lost cause. According to them Russia has never grown out of its Soviet mindset and never will.
5. Another aspect they highlight is that Russia is ruled by Putin using the influence of extremely rich friends and basically it is a state run by mafia. Their cops are even worse... largely corrupt and criminal.
6. When I mentioned the Ukrainian excesses in Donbas between 2014 - 2019 and the 45,000 dead, they chose to ignore the question. The next time I will press hard on this question.
7. Another thing I learnt is that, for whatever Chechnya is today, there was a real genocide committed by Russia where probably 80% of the population was wiped out - which obviously included the massacre of civillians. In Chechnya the Russians had built concentration camps, but they were called filtration camps instead. This fate is expected by the other bordering countries of Russia causing their scramble for NATO membership.
8. Maybe they chose not to offend me, but when I mentioned that India has historical ties with Russia and they have come to India's aid several times, I was met with an uncomfortable silence. Cant say what went through their heads.
9. I also brought up the fact that the whole sanctions on Russia thing is a farce because European banks continue to bankroll the oligarchs, Shell still buys Russian oil and sells it off as the "Latvian Blend", Turkey still hosts the Oligarchs by helping them get farce citizenships and circumvent the sanctions - they had a sense of absolute shock and this was probably one moment where they looked disgusted with their own leadership.
10. They did not seem very concerned with the nuke threat, mainly because the targets will be in Ukraine or the sea bordering Ukraine - which is a large country. Strangely they seem to have already calculated the winds that would blow radioactivity after such an event, and according to their estimations, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan will face the brunt of atmospheric radioactivity.
11. We discussed the OPEC cut in production and they seemed to know and expect that the Saudis were helping Russia by that move.
12. Lastly, they were very clear... they do not have hatred for Russian citizens, just the "Mafia" running the country.

I will try to post more as time goes on. Hope someone finds these insights from Europe useful. I'm trying to see if I can find someone in Russia to understand their perspective. We have Akim from Ukraine, to provide their side of the story... but unfortunately, he has to spend most of his time defending himself from insipid jibes.
All of these things are refutable just wanted to inform you. Just as the britfags wanted that the khalistani fraud identity needs be irreversible. In same way coomers wanted the ukrainian fraud identity be irreversible.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I do not think that you understand the point here. This war is not about Panslavism or about the annihilation of Ukraine from the Russians. This war is about the collapse of the Western civilization. The Russians are not fighting the Ukrainian people in the front, they are fighting against 67 different races and maybe more (NATO plus their unholy allies). The Ukrainian people are the unlucky ones that were caught in the middle. Covid was the harbinger of the total collapse, but none listened. When did people in the past were locked up like the rats for so much time without rebellions? How easy was for all of you to get convinced that you were saving lifes by being locked up and doing nothing? This is one of the most stupid claims I've ever heard in my life and will remain in the history of the humanity as a crucial benchmark. Our ancestors will be forever haunted by the benevolent ideas of ``staying safe'', ``do not rebel when times are hard because you may got ill'', ``do not ask what you will eat, the sovereign will feed you. It will educate you, make you an obedient and unwilling-self isolated idiot''. The war is the war against the existence of the nation-states because. If the Ukrainians knew what is good for them, they would never let Zelenskyy puppet to becaume their leader back in 2014 and they would rebel against his stupidity back in February. The same way the American people should never have left Creepy-dementia Joe becaume their president. What are the ideas of all these idiots? Decrease of the world population because of the climate change? Lockdowns? Leaving the people poor just to pass the green agenda? Make war with anyone who does not want to participate to their insanity? If only you knew what's good for yourselves you would be out there and rebel against your authoritarian governments. Americans, Ukrainians, British people, French, Germans, Greeks, Chinese etc etc...Grow up. It is about time!
We understand everything.

1665146973977.png

Trial By Fire

Are you from America?

Ylside

Country flag
I would say that panslavism is mostly dead here, even though there are some exceptions. There was a lots of admiration for Russia from 19th century among smaller slavic nations of central Europe and Balkans, as a big, strong brothers, but mostly by people who've never been there. People who actually visited, returned disappointed - cos for Russians, panslavism was not about some honest closeness of Slavs, but rather as an excuse for further expansion.

There is a quote by famous Czech poet and politician Karel Havlicek Borovsky, who lived in 19th and was a great admirer of Russia before his visit: "Russians love to call everything Russian as Slavic, so they can subsequently claim that everything Slavic is Russian."

Ylside

Country flag
Solovyov finally starting to ask right questions :cool3: if the Russian army is more than a million men strong and they took only 6000 casualties so far, why the hell do they have to recruit 300 000 mobiks? :)

Master Chief

Country flag
Nowhere has he even indicated that he will use nukes in the war. The only thing he said is that he will not hesistate to use nukes if Russian territory (what’s internationally recognized) is attacked.
Easy Putin Fan..
Putin said after admitting these new territories into Russian Federation: Russia would use all available means to defend its sovereign territory.
He didn't say "internationally recognized". As far as Russian law and constitution is concerned these new territories are Russian Motherland..

Ylside

Country flag
Very little attention is being focused on the progress on Bahmut. Just some food for thought.
PMC Wagner has been advancing "in the direction of Bakhmut" for 3 months already, so it got kinda boring, Patrice Lumumba street must be the longest street i the world.

Anyways, this one is pretty intense - taking of a wounded Russian as a prisoner

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Easy Putin Fan..
Putin said after admitting these new territories into Russian Federation: Russia would use all available means to defend its sovereign territory.
He didn't say "internationally recognized". As far as Russian law and constitution is concerned these new territories are Russian Motherland..
Very slyly this burger flipping nibber has said "internationally recognized". Where pray tell? Lies flowing like lava from Mount Doom!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
................................................................................................................................................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles