Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
So you have a ton of people selling both US bonds and stocks (they are both going down), and so during this flight from US assets the dollar goes up, cause all of those things are sold for dollars.
LOL, are you sure about that? Think about this sentence again.

Trial By Fire

The point I'm trying to make is that if everyone is getting stabbed 100 times and I'm getting stabbed 20 times.
Still at the end of the day I got stabbed....why are we celebrating? Just to see others in pain? It has even overcome the pain that we're going to feel domestically?
You, my friend, are again forgetting it is not us who put ourselves in this position. No mistake of ours directly led us here. The economic degradation the world is going through is solely due to the Great Satan's arrogance and bullying. Hell, they even blew their own ally's pipelines to maintain their domination!

Why should they be allowed to get away with everything? We are suffering, I never denied that, but why should we pay the price for the Great Satan's dumbfuckeries alone? It's time they pay for their crimes with the rest of us.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
You, my friend, are again forgetting it is not us who put ourselves in this position. No mistake of ours directly led us here. The economic degradation the world is going through is solely due to the Great Satan's arrogance and bullying. Hell, they even blew their own ally's pipelines to maintain their domination!

Why should they be allowed to get away with everything? We are suffering, I never denied that, but why should we pay the price for the Great Satan's dumbfuckeries alone? It's time they pay for their crimes with the rest of us.
Is it retaliation for the price cap that G7 was thinking about?

mokoman

Country flag
Russian state TV on full damage control

i think winter will turning point .

@Akim are your guys prepared for winter , when does winter hit eastern ukraine ? - end of this month ?

Why are the israelis against is because of old rivalry with the christianity.

Since original post were about the treacherous amreekunts so my reply is fully relevant.
ur posts make no sense . Israel hates christianity so Abdul kalam azad didnt get nobel prize ?

its all geopolitics , Turks+Azerbhaijan are against Iran just like Israel . Iran also has a small population of Azeries . a chunk of Iranian land is claimed by azerbhaijan as its historical land. Israel is just playing a game here by siding with Azerbhaijan

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
ur posts make no sense . Israel hates christianity so Abdul kalam azad didnt get nobel price ?
Where did I say that? Read this slowly. As for Abdul Kalam did not get noble prize have already explained to you.
subhumanbhosdacoomernazifags.png

its all geopolitics , Turks+Azerbhaijan are against Iran just like Israel . Iran also has a small population of Azeries . a chunk of Iranian land is claimed by azerbhaijan as its historical land. Israel is just playing a game here by siding with Azerbhaijan
Geopolitics is merely a catalyst not the cause. The cause is this.

bhosdacoomerchutiyanazifags.png

mokoman

Country flag
Where did I say that? Read this slowly. As for Abdul Kalam did not get noble prize have already explained to you.
View attachment 174556

Geopolitics is merely a catalyst not the cause. The cause is this.

View attachment 174557
read this .

Sharing a roughly 420 mile-long border with Iran, the two countries have had an up-and-down relationship over the years. Now Jerusalem is hoping to utilize hidden tensions between Baku and Tehran for its own purposes.

“Most recently, in September 2021, the Iranian side assembled thousands of soldiers along the Azerbaijan border and staged a large military drill. The threat generated an immediate reaction of Baku. President Ilham Aliyev sent his message to Tehran by gently caressing the Israel-made Harop kamikaze drone in front of cameras.”

“We suspect they [Israel] must have special intelligence, security and maybe an intention to do an act of sabotage behind what they are doing, which is under our monitoring. We made the necessary complaints and gave the necessary warnings to the Azeris, and the officials of the Republic of Azerbaijan at different levels have assured us that nothing against the national interests of the Islamic Republic of Iran will happen from the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan.”

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
read this .

Sharing a roughly 420 mile-long border with Iran, the two countries have had an up-and-down relationship over the years. Now Jerusalem is hoping to utilize hidden tensions between Baku and Tehran for its own purposes.

“Most recently, in September 2021, the Iranian side assembled thousands of soldiers along the Azerbaijan border and staged a large military drill. The threat generated an immediate reaction of Baku. President Ilham Aliyev sent his message to Tehran by gently caressing the Israel-made Harop kamikaze drone in front of cameras.”

“We suspect they [Israel] must have special intelligence, security and maybe an intention to do an act of sabotage behind what they are doing, which is under our monitoring. We made the necessary complaints and gave the necessary warnings to the Azeris, and the officials of the Republic of Azerbaijan at different levels have assured us that nothing against the national interests of the Islamic Republic of Iran will happen from the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan.”
This is all the catalyst where have I denied any of that? The rivalry is ages old. For the info just sit back and enjoy the drama because.

1664987219400.png

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
looks like u havent been reciting ur shlokas

thats y u keep using such dirty language :nono:
the most pious among us are using the most foul language...don't know how it works.
maybe they got a vardaan.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
the most pious among us are using the most foul language...don't know how it works.
maybe they got a vardaan.

looks like u havent been reciting ur shlokas

thats y u keep using such dirty language :nono:
Ever read any atrocity literature on your dumbselves written by amreekunts? You probably cum buckets reading that shiet when they label you subhumans. I haven't called any of you subhumans.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles