Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
I've been doing a little research on this lady. I just found out her parents are Ukrainian Jewish immigrants. She was the former ambassador to NATO. I think most people here know she was directly involved in the illegal coup in Ukraine back in 2014. She is responsible for thousands of deaths. Ironically she served in under Republican and democratic presidents. She is belligerent, that's what the US wants, and that's why see keeps getting nominated to these positions by both Rep. and dems. If there is such a thing as hell, this lady is going there. I think India should slowly wean itself from the US, while trying to improve relations with Russia and China.

Trial By Fire

>> Do you agree that Russia will give discount on prevailing market rate or no?
For eg.

1 barrel of Crude = 100

Putin : Modi mera yaar hai, 30% OFF Discount! Pooty-Gang Sale!

Post discount rate = 100 - 30% = 70

>>OPEC decreases supply by 2 million barrel, US strategic reserve outflow ceases

1 barrel of Crude = 200

Post discount rate = 200 - 30% = 140

Is my understanding correct sir? pls give marks.
Also cite where arabs are giving us special discount?
Who knows? Let's see how the negotiations go and what our diplomats are able to conjure. Can have a fresh discussion then. For now, suffice to say that it's time the Great Satan starts feeling some of the pain that it's been subjecting other countries to.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Have posted a lot about this in the Monitoring US economy thread. After the Great Satan stealing all russian reserves, other countries don't wanna hold the Great Satan's bonds as much, so they are selling.

At the same time the fed is raising interest rates in the hope of fighting inflation. Inflation is supply side though, but instead of trying to fix supply, the Great Satan is trying to destroy demand by raising interest rates. This leads the Great Satan to recession and now people want to sell US stocks too.

So you have a ton of people selling both US bonds and stocks (they are both going down), and so during this flight from US assets the dollar goes up, cause all of those things are sold for dollars.

The real question is, where will these dollars go next? They could either go back into US stocks if confidence grows again, or fly to other economies like BRICS and emerging markets.

You know who'll suffer worse than the Great Satan? Goymany. It's pretty pathetic, really.

Nord Stream 1 and 2 terrorist attacks have proven Germany is truly dead. Germany was totally defeated in WW2 and afterwards brainwashed and demoralized by "denazification" programming. The only reason they still exist is to be a Great Satan vassal. It's sickening but that's the reality. Their own "ally" blew up critical infrastructure, ensuring a huge loss of manufacturing and dooming them to a recession, and they didn't even react.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No @Akim I am MAN. You're fake greek, fake Ukrainian, let's say 'attention seeking them/them whore' but I would be giving the 'whore' a bad meaning.
The presence of secondary sexual characteristics does not make a man out of you. You are an ordinary windbag, like those who run from the Russian mobilization.
They are afraid to join the army and afraid to protest, although they also have a penis.

Immanuel

Country flag
For eg.

1 barrel of Crude = 100

>>OPEC decreases supply by 2 million barrel, US strategic reserve outflow ceases

1 barrel of Crude = 200

Well if the market price is 200 and we get a 30% discount from Russia, sure we're better off than the rest who pay 200 per barrel. If prices get to this level, the world is in deep recession. The same collective West at that point West will hope to find compromise with Russia. We already know that the US is in recession, no amount of re-defining of words will help US/West at that point.

Trial By Fire

Well if the market price is 200 and we get a 30% discount from Russia, sure we're better off than the rest who pay 200 per barrel. If prices get to this level, the world is in deep recession. The same collective West at that point West will hope to find compromise with Russia. We already know that the US is in recession, no amount of re-defining of words will help US/West at that point.
Don't forget, that Westfags have, through dozens of rounds of anti-Russian sanctions, tried to doom Russia and its people. And now that Russia is retaliating back, people are asking them to look at the bigger picture and worrying about the repercussions? Which self-respecting country won't hit back at someone who tried to starve their people through sanctions?

Trial By Fire

De-coupling from US economy and trade is not possible for India even in near future.

China has its own nefarious agenda, don't want Russia to be junior partner of it after the war.
Indeed, which is why it's in India's best interests if Russia wins, because it is not really Ukraine vs Russia, if it ever was. It was always the West vs Russia, who did everything they could to push Russia further and further into China's arms. If Russia loses, they won't have any power left to stand up to the Great Satan's bullying and exploitation of the world, and will forever be relegated to China's subordinate. None of that is in our best interests.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
For eg.

1 barrel of Crude = 100

1 barrel of Crude = 200

Energy deals are generally long term where the price change on day to day basis doesn't impact much.

However, even in the scenario you projected, India still gets a hefty discount and actually the differential amount saved will be greater which will firmly put India in a position not to alienate itself from Russia.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who knows? Let's see how the negotiations go and what our diplomats are able to conjure. Can have a fresh discussion then. For now, suffice to say that it's time the Great Satan starts feeling some of the pain that it's been subjecting other countries to.
What about INR depreciation...against US dollar...don't celebrate.

mokoman

Country flag
Looks like lack of man power is forcing the Russians to retreat more and more .

mobilisation should have been announced months ago.

Trial By Fire

What about INR depreciation...against US dollar...don't celebrate.
Indeed, it's true that the USD has been sucking the blood out of INR. But is it really just the INR? Or is it every country in the world?

The US, as usual, doesn't give a fuck about the world, and is raising interest rates like a motherfucker to stop its self-induced inflation.

Really don't believe it's going to work though. Inflation is supply side, but instead of trying to fix supply US is trying to destroy demand by raising interest rates. This leads them to recession and now people want to sell US stocks too. While currencies around the world weaken.

So you have a ton of people selling both US bonds and stocks (they are both going down), and so during this flight from US assets the dollar goes up, cause all of those things are sold for dollars.

The real question is, where will these dollars go next? They could either go back into US stocks if confidence grows again, or fly to other economies like BRICS and emerging markets. I wish it's the latter.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indeed, it's true that the USD has been sucking the blood out of INR. But is it really just the INR? Or is it every country in the world?

The US, as usual, doesn't give a fuck about the world, and is raising interest rates like a motherfucker to stop its self-induced inflation.

Really don't believe it's going to work though. Inflation is supply side, but instead of trying to fix supply US is trying to destroy demand by raising interest rates. This leads them to recession and now people want to sell US stocks too. While currencies around the world weaken.

The real question is, where will these dollars go next? They could either go back into US stocks if confidence grows again, or fly to other economies like BRICS and emerging markets. I wish it's the latter.

The point I'm trying to make is that if everyone is getting stabbed 100 times and I'm getting stabbed 20 times.
Still at the end of the day I got stabbed....why are we celebrating? Just to see others in pain? It has even overcome the pain that we're going to feel domestically?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles