Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

blackjack

Country flag
Some idiot here posted pic of Russian Wagner crucifying Syrian soldier upside down - saying it's ukro Nazi torturing russian or something

Russians and Ukranian are as much if not more fucked up than west
The Azeris or turks beat them, saw an Azeri soldier shove a civilian armenian head on the body of a pig they made a hole out of. and you can see the face and mouth move look he was brought back to life temporarily.

1664131376264.png

omaebakabaka

Nice misdirection there

beginning of WW2 - Nazis invade Poland

Soviets took the chance and invaded Poland from other side.

I can imagine that is one reason y poles hates Russia
is that why they love Nazi Germany? Why do some on this thread claiming to be Indian bat for western interests while they enslaved and plundered us?
There are very few straight up people in the world and even very few in politics now if there were ever.....globalization is neo colonialism 2.0 and east euro trash are the new bitches along with Pakistan and few other muslim countries. For the first time, I am going to enjoy this war and see both weakened hopefully to the level of destruction so the world does not need to live through their horrible enslavement again. Our leaders are topic for another day....scum is scum everywhere

Kumaoni

Nice misdirection there

beginning of WW2 - Nazis invade Poland

Soviets took the chance and invaded Poland from other side.

I can imagine that is one reason y poles hates Russia
Poles have been invading Russia in the past as well. Anyway, poles even fought against india so you should stop simping for them like the rest of your European slaves.

These guys volunteered to help Pakistan build nuked and fight against, they were not sent against.

EF95B534-5A45-4F53-9CAF-F5B7D7246909.jpeg

Kumaoni

Funny thing is that Russia is built on colonization and murded of natives as well - how do you think they conquered Caucasus or Siberia? And, as a bonus, they are using mostly their ethnic minorities from these regions to die in Putins war ;)

And the UK away not? And the US was not? Have you read about the Manifest destiny?

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
What's most interesting to me in this conflict is that objectivity has gone completely out of the window. Not only for individuals but also for news, media houses and any organization/corporation in fact. All news from west is anti-Russian propaganda and vice versa (though the reach of the west is of course, far bigger). All claims of favored party are taken as gospel and amplified, while none of the other side hold any value. Be it news, numbers, news, analysis, debates, discussions or posts, everything is lie and biased.
Even this thread clearly shows that. There is no point in following any news. It's only when something very very big happens that we can be sure of it, that too after many days when dust settles. The truth is always 15-20 days behind.
It's a dangerous thing, to be swept from one's own propaganda and both parties are guilty of that.
Forget all the hyperbole, just follow the news of where the frontline has moved. That is the only accurate news we are getting. And even in that, instead of following it blow-by-blow, just follow intermittently. I just drop by once a day to see if Ukrainians have made any new successful reversals, if Lyman is still standing and if Bakhmut is captured yet or not. Other than that, no need to dive too deep into it.

The Shrike

Country flag
Even if not real
Spread this in Russian SM
And see Ukeys getting thrashed
What exactly are they going to do that they haven't done already (or haven't been able to do) in the last 7 months. Only some emo folks will get excited - guys in the trenches will keep their heads down and do what they have to.

ww2historian

Country flag
You are confusing the root cause. Tore off his head - and dick with him. All the same, the Russians do not take their dead.
You don't speak Russian or Ukrainian. I saw a photo and burst into tears like a woman.
The fact that Russian soldiers raped children you have not seen and justify Bucha. War is not fought with white gloves.
Why don't you condemn the video of a Ukrainian prisoner of war being castrated?
Reminds me of Amnesty International.
What do you mean Russians do not take their dead? I think I know what you mean, but I heard the same thing about Ukrainian dead, they leave them, because they don't have the money to pay to their families. That's a good motive. The Russians do have the money, thus they don't have that motive.

vishnugupt

Country flag
You are confusing the root cause. Tore off his head - and dick with him. All the same, the Russians do not take their dead.
You don't speak Russian or Ukrainian. I saw a photo and burst into tears like a woman.
The fact that Russian soldiers raped children you have not seen and justify Bucha. War is not fought with white gloves.
Why don't you condemn the video of a Ukrainian prisoner of war being castrated?
Reminds me of Amnesty International.
Shut up you shameless Nazi terrorist. Now even you justifying this terrorism also like a Izlamists.

You Nazi has been killing and raping Russia which have video proofs.

Madarchod, Putin sahi Amma chod rha hai tumhari.

skunk works

Country flag
Poles have been invading Russia in the past as well. Anyway, poles even fought against india so you should stop simping for them like the rest of your European slaves.

These guys volunteered to help Pakistan build nuked and fight against, they were not sent against.

View attachment 173204
First time I am hearing about this. Is this credible? How did Poland achieve this while being a Soviet satellite state??

Kumaoni

First time I am hearing about this. Is this credible? How did Poland achieve this while being a Soviet satellite state??
These guys didn’t serve the post ww2 regime. They were in the Polish Airforce before 1939, In the post ww2 era many officers went to the US, UK. These guys chose to go to Pakistan

Global Defence

New threads

Articles