Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Even if not real
Spread this in Russian SM
And see Ukeys getting thrashed

blackjack

Country flag

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Funny thing is that Russia is built on colonization and murded of natives as well - how do you think they conquered Caucasus or Siberia? And, as a bonus, they are using mostly their ethnic minorities from these regions to die in Putins war ;)

umm russians are saints compared to the anglos : their natives in siberia are still mostly alive. unlike north american or aussie natives.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Thats a combat loss, while this a deliberate act of mutilation with the purpose to mock , this act served no good purpose .
People dying in a burning tank not equal to deliberate mutilation of enemy dead
Just like Pakistanis did to our men, I suggest you that, don't feel bad when Russia returns the favour to your country .
You are confusing the root cause. Tore off his head - and dick with him. All the same, the Russians do not take their dead.
You don't speak Russian or Ukrainian. I saw a photo and burst into tears like a woman.
The fact that Russian soldiers raped children you have not seen and justify Bucha. War is not fought with white gloves.
Why don't you condemn the video of a Ukrainian prisoner of war being castrated?
Reminds me of Amnesty International.

shade

Country flag
umm russians are saints compared to the anglos : their natives in siberia are still mostly alive. unlike north american or aussie natives.
Rooskies have their own little insidious colonization methods but overall they are much more beneficial for non Roosi tribes, like they civilized the central asian Turks as USSR, saved the Georgians and Armenians from getting absorbed/genocided by Ottomans or Safavis by conquering them, back during Russian Empire times they also liberated a lot of Orthodox tribes in Balkans from the Ottomans, ofc it was a part of their own geopolitical games but still.

They also put the Crimean Tatars in their place, now they are some joke ethnic minority deported to somewhere in Siberia i guess, earlier they were le alpha jihadis making raids in "ruthenia"( in the area of what is now Ukraine ) and Russia proper as proxies for the Ottoman Caliphate.

by comparison the Anglo-Saxon has done absolutely nothing good geopolitically for any non-Anglo tribe.

mokoman

Country flag
View attachment 173186

Okay , what anybody explains about this now ?
@Akim. @Dark Sorrow. And others?
@omaebakabaka. Iam sorry for my earlier posts against you, again.
Ukraine deserves every misery it gets now.
Bucha was less .even if done by Russians :rage::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
t the Russians murdered innocent women and children like the Nazi's did?
[/QUOTE]

If it makes u happy , there were pics of a Russian soldier raping babies in Ukraine.

I think ull find plenty more fucked up shit from both sides on proper websites

Love Charger

ΰ€šΰ€•ΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€΅ΰ€°ΰ₯ΰ€€ΰ₯€
Country flag
t the Russians murdered innocent women and children like the Nazi's did?
If it makes u happy , there were pics of a Russian soldier raping babies in Ukraine.

I think ull find plenty more fucked up shit from both sides on proper websites
[/QUOTE]
Iam part of various pro rusian telegram groups , found it there

Ylside

Country flag
Nah, Darknet only. The Russian soldier wanted to sell it there, but in the end, got prosecuted by his own.

It was very famous case in early days of war. Personally, havent seen the video, donΒ΄t need to see everything, just hearing about it was disgusting enough.

shade

Country flag
WTF you watch babies get raped? is that shit even allowed on the public internet? I hope you are talking out of your ass like the other pro-ukrainian users.
Nah, Darknet only. The Russian soldier wanted to sell it there, but in the end, got prosecuted by his own.

Also, havent seen the video, donΒ΄t need to see everything, just hearing about it was disgusting enough.
>some guy said it
>eminent western news outfit said it

therefore it's true i guess bro.

A time will come when the goora PR machinery will paint us too as the boogeyman, with all similar baby raping etc allegations, wonder what will be mokoman, varzone etc nibbiars reactions be then.

Don't care about (((new account))) opinions, they must be shills from gora/roosi so why bother.

blackjack

Country flag

It was very famous case in early days of war. Personally, havent seen the video, donΒ΄t need to see everything, just hearing about it was disgusting enough.
so it exists in the imagination because there is no news reports and if there were news reports it would be ukrianian news source because those are very trust worthy, thanks.

The smiling ukrianian female POW that returned doesnt have the face of someone that got raped which was posted here earlier.

mokoman

Country flag

shade

Country flag
so it exists in the imagination because there is no news reports and if there were news reports it would be ukrianian news source because those are very trust worthy, thanks.
The most (((eminent))) and (((prestigious))) news sources just say anonymous source, usually a russian anonymouse source in this case.
You cannot even tell them to reveal their source( which doesn't exist ) because it will become some big drama in court about journalistic freedom.
Such is media.

They have no proof behind allegation, but you have to find some proof to disprove their allegation, this is how the western media game works.

blackjack

Country flag
Ukranian handle posted screenshots of a vid , just the guys image + him standing over a cradle

Guy was doxxed with his rank , name , id.
>post random pic of dude.
>make some kind of sensational story, no way pro-western sources can spin these stories.
>POWs look happy to be back which dont look like they went through sexual abuse.

Yeah I believe you.

mokoman

Country flag
The most (((eminent))) and (((prestigious))) news sources just say anonymous source, usually a russian anonymouse source in this case.
You cannot even tell them to reveal their source( which doesn't exist ) because it will become some big drama in court about journalistic freedom.
Such is media.

They have no proof behind allegation, but you have to find some proof to disprove their allegation, this is how the western media game works.
Some idiot here posted pic of Russian Wagner crucifying Syrian soldier upside down - saying it's ukro Nazi torturing russian or something

Russians and Ukranian are as much if not more fucked up than west

Global Defence

New threads

Articles