Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
You mentioned ungratefulness. Just look at Poland's ungratefulness toward Russia. Russia liberated Auschwitz, and the Treblinka extermination camp, where millions of Polish citizens were murdered, including women and children. They also liberated Warsaw, the site of the Warsaw ghetto. Very few people in America know about such things, it's very sad.

shade

Country flag
Neo-Nazi Ukranis killing Rooskies and vice versa.
Globalist jooz clapping hands over this.
The whole Rus' super-ethnic group is the biggest loser in this war, everyone else including the Zooropean Big 5, China and US are winners.

kittoo420

Country flag
You mentioned ungratefulness. Just look at Poland's ungratefulness toward Russia. Russia liberated Auschwitz, and the Treblinka extermination camp, where millions of Polish citizens were murdered, including women and children. They also liberated Warsaw, the site of the Warsaw ghetto. Very few people in America know about such things, it's very sad.
This assumes that Polish people considered polish jews as one of them and hence would care much about fellow jews who died there. While my knowledge is limited, so I apologize if I am wrong, but polish society seems very 'pakistani' in nature (for lack of a better word). Religious, homogeneous, with superiority complex, a little xenophobic.
I saw a polish friend of mine taking participation in neo-nazi rallies with swastika signs on fb and asked him wth was he doing. He said oh its only a few nazis, some conspiracy theories about jews and so on. My impression is that a lot of them might secretly admire nazis for killing jews.
More than happy to be corrected as I indeed don't know much about polish culture.

ww2historian

Country flag
This assumes that Polish people considered polish jews as one of them and hence would care much about fellow jews who died there. While my knowledge is limited, so I apologize if I am wrong, but polish society seems very 'pakistani' in nature (for lack of a better word). Religious, homogeneous, with superiority complex, a little xenophobic.
I saw a polish friend of mine taking participation in neo-nazi rallies with swastika signs on fb and asked him wth was he doing. He said oh its only a few nazis, some conspiracy theories about jews and so on. My impression is that a lot of them might secretly admire nazis for killing jews.
More than happy to be corrected as I indeed don't know much about polish culture.
Most people only hear about the 6 million Jews who died in the concentration camps. The real number is much higher. I think from all the research I've done over the years that this is a good source on the estimates of non Jewish Polish deaths, which is about 1.8 million. Total deaths are about 18 million. https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/cont...victims-of-the-holocaust-and-nazi-persecution

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I am curious and need Russian POV if anyone is available here.

Why Russia is using Iranian Drones ?

Do you have a shortage of yours ?

Is the supply from China stopped ?

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
I am curious and need Russian POV if anyone is available here.

Why Russian is using Iranian Drones ?

Do you have a shortage of yours ?

Is the supply from China stopped ?
Why Russian is using Iranian Drones ? Because they can. Why is Ukraine completely dependent of western weapons? Because they can't produce any themselves.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
They are under sanctions , you should see their military equipment etc when they were under shah rule ,complete American dependent.
We atleast had courage to develop our own planes like maraut and start the arjun programme and other things .
Its. Natural progressing sir , the Delhi class destroyer look more crude than Kolkata class , but we learned amd progressed . Although i will say that
We try to achieve same level of miltech which west did after many wars ( which by now we already do , )
Bmp 2 , had no night fighting capability, so it was a toast for Americans in Iraq, we came to realise this drawback after galwan ,in our bmp 2 s ,hence now upgrade programme is going on., we didn't do it early because of FICV saga but we learn and rectify
In my opinion, 2 or 3 similar vikrant class ships would have tilted balance of power in our favor in IOR for decades but navy wants a 65000 ton catobar. Itvwill get one but after 20 years , here we lack , we are slow in decision and slow in acting upon it.
Iran etc has no real power , with China having 308 ships , we need to fast track amd order ships in numbers, which we are already doing.
50 ships on order , and more coming soon.
The operation cost of a carrier should also be taken into account.

We do need a bigger 65+ ton class carrier.

But what we need more than that is airbases and fighter jets . Submarines in numbers and huge arsenal of missiles and drones. ASW helis drones etc.. That's what will tilt the balance in our favor.

mokoman

Country flag
soviets invaded Poland from east while Poland was fighting Nazis in west.

Chutia Stalin then got back stabbed by Chad Adolf .

Commi clowns hav killed more people than Americans or Nazis .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The operation cost of a carrier should also be taken into account.

We do need a bigger 65+ ton class carrier.

But what we need more than that is airbases and fighter jets . Submarines in numbers and huge arsenal of missiles and drones. ASW helis drones etc.. That's what will tilt the balance in our favor.
We need at least 20 ngmvs. Armed with better version of brahmos . Just for andman, and midget ghadir class submarines in numbers to overwhelm the chinks with sub bases spread across andmans .
, 3 airfield in Andaman with su 30s armed with nasm Sr and brahmos .
And drones like bayraktar, what ever Iaf has been doing looks like a sham tbh.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles