Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

vishnugupt

Country flag
This is amazing. I just found out that one of the Ukrainian prisoners exchanged was Viktor Medvedchuk. He was also a member of Verkhovna Rada. I remember this man very well from Oliver Stone films. This is just more proof that the Bucha massacre was the work of Ukrainian nationalist, and then it was all blamed on the Russians. People need to watch this video. Here's the English version.
This documentary confirmed my believe that Ukrainian are most stupid people on earth.

Largest country in Europe with richness in minerals and oil but Ukraine economy is actually constantly shrinking after break off from USSR.

Ukraine's goal to achieve economic prosperity since independence has now reduce to recapture of Crimea.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
@Varzone , this is why you shouldn't quote westoid media and its facts and figures to us re: Ukronazis.
BBC, CNN, etc. busted for spreading fake news. Again:

couchPotato

Country flag
This documentary confirmed my believe that Ukrainian are most stupid people on earth.

Largest country in Europe with richness in minerals and oil but Ukraine economy is actually constantly shrinking after break off from USSR.

Ukraine's goal to achieve economic prosperity since independence has now reduce to recapture of Crimea.
Their government is extremely corrupt. How could you achieve economic prosperity or progress in generally when that's not even a goal?

as for the people... I dunno, but looking at how much blind faith @Akim has in their rulers, it makes sense why Ukraine is how it is currently.

couchPotato

Country flag
Guys, the footage of the Iranian drones are disturbing for multiple reasons:
  1. Aside from the death and destruction, they're loitering munitions. Imagine a bunch of drones buzzing about somewhere up in the sky and autonomously hitting targets.
  2. Iran has that tech while being under sanctions and all those assassinations. We don't have an equivalent, or any decent drone for that matter. It's not the end result that worries me but rather the lack of an ecosystem that can produce this.
  3. That tech is actually combat proven now and have actual buyer interest. Look at us on the other hand trying to bribe countries to buy the Tejas and still getting disqualified.

couchPotato

Country flag
Can you provide proof or source for this claim?

Or Just blowing in the wind?
Just blowing in the wind / pulling out of my ass :D

AFAIK, didn't we offer them a tonne of concessions including ToT and setting up local manufacturing facilities? I just interpret us going out of the way to convince them to buy it as a kind of a bribe. Like we have to try hard to sell to them as opposed to a proven system where there is a long queue of buyers.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Maybe being a Jew he thought he might get some aid from Israel. :)
as a jew ( or desi jews, aka gujju bhais) would tell you- there is no free lunch. you gotta pay ur dues. paisa wasool. only time a jew or a gujju bhai will not loan stuff to a jew or gujju bhai, is when they are not family and they know the person in question will never/can never pay back said loan.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Their government is extremely corrupt. How could you achieve economic prosperity or progress in generally when that's not even a goal?

as for the people... I dunno, but looking at how much blind faith @Akim has in their rulers, it makes sense why Ukraine is how it is currently.
Where are the rulers? For the pro-Russian morons once again: I did not vote for Zelensky.
Our opposition rallies gather more people than pro-government ones. But now the authorities and the people think alike.
Shoigu spoke there about the ability to mobilize 25 million Russian citizens. Oh well.😊

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Where are the rulers? For the pro-Russian morons once again: I did not vote for Zelensky.
Our opposition rallies gather more people than pro-government ones. But now the authorities and the people think alike.
Shoigu spoke there about the ability to mobilize 25 million Russian citizens. Oh well.😊

thats coz you support the nazis and want to genocide the russians in ukraine. duh
if your country is continuously going downhill for the last 30 years, its not the government, its the people who are at fault. 30 years of continuous decline cannot be excused, sorry.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
i dont speak rusi. type in roman script or an indian one. we are not on a russian board.
I sent you in the direction of the cruiser Moskva.
I know that there is a limited supply of those who know Russian, so stop proving to me that black is white. You don't have to believe me, but don't talk about what you don't know.
Russia and I once lived in the same country and read the same news, watched the same films. listened to the same songs, so I can analyze. You can not.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I sent you in the direction of the cruiser Moskva.
I know that there is a limited supply of those who know Russian, so stop proving to me that black is white. You don't have to believe me, but don't talk about what you don't know.
Russia and I once lived in the same country and read the same news, watched the same films. listened to the same songs, so I can analyze. You can not.
Living in the same country doesn't prevent one from being a nazi collaborator and traitor to humanity. your analysis is as valid as that of a jihadist.

JBH22

Ukraine is a basket case. I set up my case as follows;
  1. It inherited a serious industrial base from USSR with top notch MIC. However, it could not develop and expand that, not a new weapon system was developed. It just sat on USSR era R&D. During the same period, Russian MIC was in disarray, but there were people there who continued to work as they believed in the re-emergence of their state.
  2. Ukraine elite could never overpower oligarch who plundered the state, unlike Putin who nationalize strategic assets to rebuild the Russian state.
  3. Ukraine transition to its so called western fate is nothing more that overt plundering of its resources. None of the goods it manufactures can be EU as they do not meet their 'EU norms'. Therefore, all this freedom crap was meant to give western elites to join hands to plunder resources of Russian regions. All the fertile land, coal etc are in Russian majority regions.
  4. Re-writing of their history like Baltics state to suit their present political expediency. No matter how anti-Russian you may be, you cannot set on a revisionist path to legitimize Nazis.
  5. Assuming best case scenario, Russia lose and is forced to pay for damages. most probably all funds will be siphoned off and this country will never recoup from this war. It is done and dusted.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles