Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Really? Varzone, sometimes I don't think you read enough. For example, look at his other chart. He said that Kherson offensive is probably a deception. So, how can you say this is a good summary when you have said the Kherson offensive will happen? View attachment 168208
Read the third point. I don't deal in absolutes as you people....i mentioned multiple times that the counteroffensive has been delayed.
Some sane minded members also shared the same conclusion.
At the end of the day I'm a amateur who gets memes out of people's misery. I'm in no way a expert and that is clear but i thought I'll reiterate for you because you seem to hold my posts as some kind of written in stone commandments.

ww2historian

Country flag
Read the third point. I don't deal in absolutes as you people....i mentioned multiple times that the counteroffensive has been delayed.
At the end of the day I'm a amateur who gets memes out of people's misery. I'm in no way a expert and that is clear but i thought I'll reiterate for you because you seem to hold my posts as some kind of written in stone commandments.
It's been delayed? You can't even see how you reveal yourself with such a sentence. That presupposes that in your mind it will happen, it's just "delayed". Since I've studied NLP and transformation grammar, it's really easy for me to see how people think, and also the flaws in their thinking. In reality nobody knows if it will ever happen. It could, but you should not be so sloppy in the way you communicate. Just because it's not happened yet, obviously means it might happen, or it might not ever happen. You're assumptions are not facts.

Pugilist

Country flag
Yesterday

What are you trying to imply? That these are locals fleeing the Crimea? If so, it is more nonsensical and barely credible propaganda you are trying to sell here.

From their clothes, tan, light luggage, hats, footwear etc it is evident they are (Russian) tourists arriving or returning. Further, the atmosphere can be described as relaxed and casual.

Some of us know this is the peak holiday season in the Crimea and elsewhere in Europe (many years ago I too had visited Poland, Russia and the Crimea a few times this time of the year)

One wonders sometime whether you are the Ukrainian version of the CCP’s “50 Cent Army”!

ww2historian

Country flag
It has been reported that Zelensky wants to attack Kherson, but Zaluzhny Commander-in-Chief of the Armed is against it, and just wants to defend. So, we wait and see if the dumbass, delusional Zelensky orders the attack and ignores a very smart 4 star General. So far Zelensky pattern is similar to Hitlers. Hitler rarely listened to his Generals. That's one good reason why Germany lost the war. It is beyond obvious that Zaluzhny is 100% correct in his thinking, and Zelensky is a 100% wrong.

ww2historian

Country flag
What are you trying to imply? That these are locals fleeing the Crimea? If so, it is more nonsensical and barely credible propaganda you are trying to sell here.

From their clothes, tan, light luggage, hats, footwear etc it is evident they are (Russian) tourists arriving or returning. Further, the atmosphere can be described as relaxed and casual.

Some of us know this is the peak holiday season in the Crimea and elsewhere in Europe (many years ago I too had visited Poland, Russia and the Crimea a few times this time of the year)

One wonders sometime whether you are the Ukrainian version of the CCP’s “50 Cent Army”!

but what about Akim's post showing a traffic jam of cars? Isn't that proof that people are fleeing Crimea? Akim apparently doesn't know it was caused by a car accident.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt
All this Bla Bla Bla but you haven't countered a single point just kept ranting.
Do you have anything meaningful to contribute?

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Its all diplomacy this is the same russia who being a puppet of china tried to palacate porkistan and insulted india during troika meet and supported chinese demand on kashmir in un.

You can see that the same antihindu antiindian andrew korbyko is now writing pro indian articles and rt.com who posted mostly hinduphobic news and its india news was managed by hinduphobic islamofascist ugly hoe porki half breed sameera khan.

But its a win win for india getting subsidized oil and I hope we squeeze russia for all the access in their jet engine tech and hypersonic even must try to buy folks like china did .Another win is ofcourse the decimation of ukraine who was being friendly to porkistan giving them food and soviet weapons against india.Another win is China's reputation going kaput and our eu trade deal starting.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Correctly. These are Russian tourists whose vacation was ruined by the UAF. If you are a native Crimean, then nothing threatens you (c)
Here the emphasis should be on something else. The Armed Forces of Ukraine began to strike at a depth of more than 200 km from the front line.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles