Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
Ignore Varzone. He is clearly high on copium and seizes on anything that shows damage on Russia territory as a sign of the second coming or anything. He is so desperate to show Russia losing. So sad.

He's an American gimp.
From the point of view of Varzone not being much of a challenge, I agree, he should be ignored, but he does bring entertainment value and laughter to this forum.

ww2historian

Country flag
So much for Russia has annexed Crimea and is mainland territory... Ukraine is blowing up every strategic asset and softening it for offensive.
EVERY strategic asset? Not "some" but every? That's quite a claim. Now that means that you're 100% sure this attack will happen. You really put yourself out on a limb. Russia is hoping and praying that they will be stupid and attack. I'll put my self out on a limb, if Ukraine attacks I'm 100% sure they will be wiped out. I'll even go as far to say it's impossible for Ukraine not to be wiped out.

ww2historian

Country flag
.......................................................................................................
Did he mention the NATO nation of Turkey? He should of, but they are scared to criticize Turkey. The west has become pathetic and sad.
5 of Turkey's banks have adopted Russia's payment system, and Western officials are concerned it could be used to skirt sanctions

Akim

Professional
Country flag
T80 UD main battle tanks flying from Pakistan to ukraine .

Oh, this dislike of Indians to Pakistanis.
I see no reason to send us tanks by air. Better by sea to Romania or the Balkans.
Besides. These tanks have decent wear and the Pakistanis, that year, we ordered 150 engines for them.
We do not need tanks, but light armored vehicles.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
India should export to Ukraine
India takes a neutral position. Although. Turkey also takes a neutral position, but the first 50 Kirpi are already in Ukraine (150 ordered).
We now have such a zoo of jeeps, trucks and armored vehicles that mechanics grab their heads. Especially where the inch sizes are.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Blademaster at his day job, then Varzone posts something on DFI.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles