Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

temujin

Country flag
This is getting a lot of airtime on Western MSM. Won't be surprised if Ukrops butcher a few thousand civilians whilst G7 are meeting to set the stage for some grand announcement/ media victory/ Twitter trend. Whenever such potential false flags are reported, all we need to consider is which party stands to benefit. Russians are already fighting an uphill battle for Ukropian hearts and minds so such a senseless attack would hardly be in their interests whereas Ukrops have everything to gain, be it through raising military morale, strengthening public resolve, gaining more weapons and financing from the West, from slaughtering a few thousand of their own at this stage. Besides, they have form with this sort of thing (Butcha, Kramatorsk)

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Though war is not my field of expertise , nor I am any sort of defence student to any extent,
but, I wonder how could the so called stone aged Russian artillery with handicam supported drone could direct hit 2 arty pieces with consecutive shots!!!
You guys can help me to shed my curiosity please.

Country flag
I had mentioned that Ukranian beauties would make for good trade awhile back happening now:

An OnlyFans-inspired group is selling nude pictures to fundraise for Ukraine's armed forces. It says it's raised over $700,000 in 3 months.

Last edited:

Longewala

Country flag
Though war is not my field of expertise , nor I am any sort of defence student to any extent,
but, I wonder how could the so called stone aged Russian artillery with handicam supported drone could direct hit 2 arty pieces with consecutive shots!!!
The same way Western countries are all about freedom of speech democracy blah blah while banning anybody going against the official narrative. The above tweet is not visible in most Western nations incidentally, as they banned RT.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Who calls it stone age ?
West does

STORE

Wht happens if Zelenskyy is assainated by someone tommorow ? How likely will there be a peace deal after his death or will the war continue with someone else as head of Ukraine.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Wht happens if Zelenskyy is assainated by someone tommorow ? How likely will there be a peace deal after his death or will the war continue with someone else as head of Ukraine.
Will you do the job or are you a astrologer buddy ?

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

West pushes Russia into its first foreign debt default since 1918

This war has been very costly for Russia, it may take decades for Russia to recover??
Debt is only a problem if your (((Government))) runs a (((deficit based economy))).

Russia relies very little on debt. So they might as well default and just rely on money they actually have, as all nations should.

Russia’s debt ratio is one of the lowest in the world at 19.48% of its GDP. Russia is the ninth least indebted country in the world. Russia’s debt is currently at a total of over 14 billion pyб ($216 billion USD). Most of Russia’s external debt is private.

Country flag
Debt is only a problem if your (((Government))) runs a (((deficit based economy))).

Russia relies very little on debt. So they might as well default and just rely on money they actually have, as all nations should.

Russia’s debt ratio is one of the lowest in the world at 19.48% of its GDP. Russia is the ninth least indebted country in the world. Russia’s debt is currently at a total of over 14 billion pyб ($216 billion USD). Most of Russia’s external debt is private.
They also have plenty of natural resources (oil,gold,diamonds etc...) to bounce back.

Reactions: SKC
Country flag

Myanmar Negotiating To De-dollarize Economy, Join Russia's Alternative Payment System

Global Defence

New threads

Articles