Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Kumaoni

Yes, I also do not understand what is terrible in these videos, given that "sanctions from hell" have been imposed on Russia. Yes, there are some issues with some items. But after such sanctions, these are simply ridiculous consequences.
Just relax, listen to “Jimmy Jimmy Aja aja”, eat some good food, and repeat. 😊

I will say gas prices have gone up horribly where I live in america thi

Flash12

Country flag
Especially for the authorities from "friendly countries" imposing sanctions on Russia, I will write:
I live in a three-room apartment and I pay a month:
- for gas supply 97 rubles ($ 1.61, if you count at the rate of $ 1 = 60 R)
- for apartment heating in March 2290 rubles ($38)
- for hot water 361 rubles ($6)

Kumaoni

You haven't figured out how much you pay for US wars around the world 😉
I am aware of all that. Why do you think I primarily oppose so much aid in this war?

I’m an American born Indian, so I am more of friendlier guy. I plan to learn Russian in college soon hopefully

Flash12

Country flag
I am aware of all that. Why do you think I primarily oppose so much aid in this war?

I’m an American born Indian, so I am more of friendlier guy. I plan to learn Russian in college soon hopefully
It's very nice to hear that you are planning to study Russian ) I am very good with Indians. Not only that, I also have a good attitude towards ordinary Americans, Europeans and, in general, to all ordinary people on the planet. I only have complaints against the insatiable American and European authorities and the oligarchs who are inciting wars throughout the earth for their own profit.

Kumaoni

It's very nice to hear that you are planning to study Russian ) I am very good with Indians. Not only that, I also have a good attitude towards ordinary Americans, Europeans and, in general, to all ordinary people on the planet. I only have complaints against the insatiable American and European authorities and the oligarchs who are inciting wars throughout the earth for their own profit.
Your hate for the west and even common westerners is totally justified.

These westerners are literally mocking your dead soldiers. Calling them orcs, posting their pics online, and sending it to their families. I’ll tell you if I ever saw anyone doing that to Indian or US army, id go literally ballistic.

The Cold War mindset within American and western establishment to just destroy Russia unfortunately persists. They wish to establish bipolarity with the Chinese. Look at Trump, he genuinely tried to better relations with Putin and dissolve the nato imperialists. Biden, otoh, is an administration full ofCold War freaks.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Damn. Our greatest ally counter “Chinese Aggression” indeed. Westoids have gone bonkers on us now

Unlike the smarter people in us foreign policy making, normies on twitter don't realize India isn't some 3rd world weak shithole in the Middle East, central America or Africa that you can bully around with threats and coercion anymore. They realized that about both India and China too late, but especially China. India allys with the US in order to counter China due to mutual interest, take that away, what does India have to gain by not allying with China and Russia instead. They already have good relations with Russia, and both would rather ally with India than Pakistan.

Last edited:

RocketMan

Country flag
I would not be in such a hurry to be so happy for the British. They write about her that this is actually a scammer from Kyiv. She takes money for writing diplomas and term papers, and then disappears. So we may soon find out the continuation of this "happy story". 🤭

She's hot tho ! No wonder she steals men's hearts :crazy::crazy:

RocketMan

Country flag
I've seen videos of young Russian bloggers who have moved to Finland or Turkey. Again, I respect the Russian people, I know that America and NATO have also committed crimes. But I just think it's best for Russia to come to a settlement with Ukraine, they are your brothers after all.

I would worry more about coming recession / economic collapse in Europe .

Screenshot_2022-05-26-08-07-49-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-26-08-06-36-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Blademaster

Interesting footage of a firefight in the trenches- 4th battalion of LNR motorised infantry in action
That guy at the end who returned two grenades even though taking bullets himself fought bravely to the end. He has my complete and utter respect. It is so surreal watching these trench firefights from a god's eye view. War is indeed hell.

Kumaoni

That guy at the end who returned two grenades even though taking bullets himself fought bravely to the end. He has my complete and utter respect. It is so surreal watching these trench firefights from a god's eye view. War is indeed hell.
What you are seeing is Indo-Pakistani wars beinf fought by white people.

Trench warfare was so common in literally every one of them

temujin

Country flag
Yes a poor Ukrop, someone's son/husband/dad, dead in a pointless war orchestrated by some bastards sitting in a corner office in the state department

Shaan123

Country flag
I honestly think there is NO way for Russia to "win" this foolish war. I mean, really what happens in the end? Ukraine becomes a Russian state like Crimea, or divided like so many other places? Russia's economy is horrible right now; have you guys watched the YouTube videos of Russians and their current lives? People are suffering there tremendously, lots of young Russians have lost their entire jobs and are struggling to make some ends meet. Ukraine is bleeding Russia dry.

I respect the Russian people, I love their movies actually. I just cannot support their current war. :(
Every now and then, all of the sudden, a one new blabbermouth drops in without doing basic research. There are nth post demolishing Russian economy in deep shit propaganda. Let's go to land captured now. This is from the SKY news, just two days ago.
UKRRUSS.png

Luhansk Province - 100% captured
Donesysk - 65% captured
Zaporizhzhia - 85% Captured
Kherson - 90% Captured
Crimea - 100% Captured

At the end of the video:
Sky News Reporter to the guest "It all sounds very bleak give us something positive to focus on". And, the guest while answering her question is scraping the barrel for something positive but the Ukrainian situation is bleak. He couldn't spin it up much !!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles