Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
You see Mate there is no straight research that says Which Religion folks are the most patriotic than others and I don't think there is a way to gauge it either but I will try to entertain you for a bit with contradictory opinion that are based on my own inference.
You see this data below mate.

Ignore Afghanistan and Pakistan and concentrate on Bangladesh - a so called secular nation with Hindu as minority group and relatively close to West Bengal having similar culture and exchange of idea. They have what some 80% demanding Sharia.
Are you in agreement with me that the Indian no for the same could be anywhere between 50 to 60%.

Now Straight to Indian Muslims you can see the number yourself, actual "Sharia" is not the word but the concept of Muslims Personal law board and court is very close to it.

Have you ever observed a Muslim Rioters.
I am sure you did not get chance to observe many riots in your life but we have repository here that documents brutality in each riots.
Mostly data of Muslims and Hindu rioters are available.
In the most perilous of times no Hindu group has ever desecrated a national monument specially those representing soldiers but u can't say the same for Muslims.
There is no data for crime statistics based on religion but I am sure if one was to be conducted Muslims would have a overrepresentation like the blacks have in US crime statistics.
Based on anecdotal evidence one can guess that muslims themselves don't know what it means to be patriot or at least there is a hidden clause to their patriotism.

Try taking a look at Islamic Extremism thread.

Also do you believe Kashmiris are against India because they lack jobs or opportunities?

Retarded statement Hindu are close to replacement rate and it should be so considering we are overpopulated its Muslims who are breeding like crazy.

Also do you agree with the statement "Demographic is Destiny"?
Excellent points you have posted.

Must be noted Gangajamnitehib is a fraud has never existed at any point in Itihas of BHARATVARSH.

Massacre of Hindus in Bengal 1907ad.

@jackprince must remember.

traitorsofBHARATMATA.jpg

traitorsofBHARATVARSH.jpg

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Varzone you lack instinct, intuition, intelligence, and just plain common sense. Almost everyone of your posts are shallow, irrelevant, and completely insignificant.
Must be noted @Dark Sorrow is routine fake news spammer liar hypocrite as well. Shietposting trash from rundtv. Just see for yourself. Far from posting truth these whorehouses just see.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Forgive him vro . He's no witcher , just a bard .

View attachment 157253
I wouldn't mind being the bard, still get more bitches than pooty-gang combined.
Crying about how they get no white bitches and simp for slavic bitches only - where I'm from they are regular visitors to GB road for some russian. No wonder day and night they worship failed state Russia :hail::hail::hail:

JBH22

I wouldn't mind being the bard, still get more bitches than pooty-gang combined.
Crying about how they get no white bitches and simp for slavic bitches only - where I'm from they are regular visitors to GB road for some russian. No wonder day and night they worship failed state Russia :hail::hail::hail:
Can you enlighten us on how Russia is a failed state? Pls share your valuable insight to reach that conclusion.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles