Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
But what if she's a really nice person and actually does care about you?? What then?? Food for thought, ehh??
exploit him and then throw them away, unless they have a high level of overlap in fundamental worldviews and interests, they are just an object to me.

I know all the scenarios,I am not an NPC.I am a sociopathic person,I am just on the side of Bharat.

We will need many people that have my mindset in positions of power if we are being honest about growing indias power and options in the world and hence the living quality of ordinary indians.

Blood+

Country flag
exploit him and then throw them away, unless they have a high level of overlap in fundamental worldviews and interests, they are just an object to me.

I know all the scenarios,I am not an NPC.I am a sociopathic person,I am just on the side of Bharat.

We will need many people that have my mindset in positions of power if we are being honest about growing indias power and options in the world and hence the living quality of ordinary indians.
Oh, so meant it to be a tool for the advancement of our politico-economic agenda. In that case, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

ww2historian

Country flag
This is a very interesting prediction by Intel Slava Z....
"In order to distract the Ukrainian public from surrendering "Azov", the Kyiv regime continues to lie about the imminent counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the deblockade of the Lisichansk-Severodonetsk agglomeration.

The loss of Severodonetsk and Lysichansk by Kyiv will be regarded by the West as the beginning of the collapse of the Kyiv regime. For Kyiv, in turn, this may threaten a sharp reduction in military and economic assistance.

Now, from the field, they report that the Ukrainian General Staff is preparing Dnepropetrovsk, Poltava, Zaporozhye and Nikolaev for defense in depth.

They say the mayor of Dnepropetrovsk ordered to build at least four lines of defense around the city. There is no longer the bravado that "the best divisions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine will stop the few Russian troops on the Donbass arc, and nothing threatens the Dnieper."

But as things show in practice, the allied forces are systematically driving the "best parts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine" into the ground.

Now the Ukrainian units, which are surrounded in the Lisichansk-Severodonetsk agglomeration, understand better than anyone that there is no de-blockade for them and they are simply left to certain death."

Blood+

Country flag
This is a very interesting prediction by Intel Slava Z....
"In order to distract the Ukrainian public from surrendering "Azov", the Kyiv regime continues to lie about the imminent counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the deblockade of the Lisichansk-Severodonetsk agglomeration.

The loss of Severodonetsk and Lysichansk by Kyiv will be regarded by the West as the beginning of the collapse of the Kyiv regime. For Kyiv, in turn, this may threaten a sharp reduction in military and economic assistance.

Now, from the field, they report that the Ukrainian General Staff is preparing Dnepropetrovsk, Poltava, Zaporozhye and Nikolaev for defense in depth.

They say the mayor of Dnepropetrovsk ordered to build at least four lines of defense around the city. There is no longer the bravado that "the best divisions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine will stop the few Russian troops on the Donbass arc, and nothing threatens the Dnieper."

But as things show in practice, the allied forces are systematically driving the "best parts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine" into the ground.

Now the Ukrainian units, which are surrounded in the Lisichansk-Severodonetsk agglomeration, understand better than anyone that there is no de-blockade for them and they are simply left to certain death."
Yeah, and if this so-called elite of elites formations of the UAF is being thrown under the bus by their government in Kiev, then imagine what effect it will have on the morale of the men of their territorial defense forces??

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Do you think there actually is a chance of Russia going against Moldova next?? I mean, for what we have seen so far in this current war, sorry, special operation and it's far from over, the Russian government will probably be licking its wounds for the next decade at the very least before they even contemplate trying another adventure of this sort.
Moldova's might is like the toffee the kirana guy shoves you if he doesn't have change. Their army will evaporate if you blow at them.

Now if it was a camming competition, Ukraine, Moldova would have blown Russia out of the water.

Blood+

Country flag
Moldova's might is like the toffee the kirana guy shoves you if he doesn't have change. Their army will evaporate if you blow at them.

Now if it was a camming competition, Ukraine, Moldova would have blown Russia out of the water.
I get that but I don't think Russians will want to provoke NATO any further unless they absolutely have to. So, it'd be better for Moldova to not make any rash decisions and paint a huge target on their heads in the process.
As Oogway once said - "One often meets his destiny on the very path he takes to avoid it". Hope the Moldovans watched the film.

Last edited:

Shaan123

Country flag
But what if she's a really nice person and actually does care about you?? What then?? Food for thought, ehh??
My friend is single child of his parents. Settled in USA, married white girl. Beautiful soul she is. She spent about three years in India looking after her mother in law. MIL was struggling with serious illness. She stayed with MIL until her death while my friend stayed in US to work and pay the bills. Now days very rare to see this kind of understanding between the couples. Another, elder family member , also in USA, married white woman. Again very nice women. She used to there at front always for family, both in bad and good times. Unfortunately passed away few years ago to cancer.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Euro maidan happened because of that free trade agreement with Europe right ? Which pro Russian President prevented from happening .. That does not justify invasion . India is signing a free trade agreement with Europe in few years .. what if some other country attack india for signing free trade agreement with a different country ?

What ll you do if some parts of india is occupied by a foreign force ? You ll want the fight to go on for eternity as long as occupied areas are not under your control no matter the consequence . Its very easy to advice to give up the areas of your country sitting in foreign lands .
Ahem. You appear to be a late riser.

The invasion didn't happen because of Euro-Maidan, but what began in Euro-Maidan was but the first of the dominos to fall.

You seem to be driven more by sentiment than any understanding how real world works. In real world the geo-political game of power revolves around the idea of realpolitik.

If India was the neighbour of China and had the power comparable to a gnut - like Ukraine is to Russia, India would have sucked the toes of China. Like Mongolia does and even Kazakhistan does, despite it being in alliance with Russia. Japan has to be the servant of USA as does Canada and Mexico. This is like the law of gravity where the closer you are to one of the larger power, you either become a satellite or have the escape velocity i.e. some sort of power to exit the influence of the that greater power or you find another larger power to exit the sphere of influence.

Unfortunately for Ukraine, they are too close to the greater power Russia neither they had the exit velocity nor the powerful ally he sought in USA turned out to be powerful enough to help it out of Russian ambit of power. But in its bid to escape the orbit, it lost momentum and crashed in Russia.

Some parts of India is indeed occupied by foreign force. India in fact gave up territories to foreign powers. What do you think LAC is? Heck what is LOC? Do you see India fighting to death to gain back that territory? India is wise enough to know that time is not ripe. Ukraine apparently doesn't have any leadership with two brain cells to rub together that they became the pawn in the greater game by USA and in process fcked themselves royally in the arse.

Now about the free trade agreement. If you can, do take a peek at the Euro-Maidan thread of this forum. At the time members here discussed what would happen and if my memory serves, almost everything and more has come to pass.

Ukraine didn't have comparable tech and members here argued that Ukraine's industrial belts will be fcked by its FTA with Europe which has better tech and machineries. It did.

The members argued that the oligarchs will have free run and natural resources of Ukraine will be looted. It did.

The members told that the heavy industries of Ukraine which has Russia as the primary market, will be doomed because of the split. It happened.

So I would like to request you to carefully assess all aspects first before getting over emotional.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Insurgency has started?
Not exactly, far from it. CIA and western agents in Russia are being recruited to attack strategic nodes of Russian military of which Russia has very few. Whose to say they might be sympathetic to Ukraine's cause or have family living there but they are planned professionally and more often than not end up being successful sabotage attacks.

FSB manages to put a stop for a week maybe and we're back at it again.

Kumaoni

Not exactly, far from it. CIA and western agents in Russia are being recruited to attack strategic nodes of Russian military of which Russia has very few. Whose to say they might be sympathetic to Ukraine's cause or have family living there but they are planned professionally and more often than not end up being successful sabotage attacks.

Man they will really fight Russia to the last Ukranian. Sad. Really hope ceasefire will come soon.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Man they will really fight Russia to the last Ukranian. Sad. Really hope ceasefire will come soon.
Geopolitics needs to be ruthless, because your enemy won't go slow on you.
If we had that killer mentality Baluchistan would be a independent country today like Bangladesh

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Russia thought they'll be able to control the populace as much as China does. China achieved it via isolation for decades. You plug into the globalised West, they'll raise snakes right in your nest.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Russia thought they'll be able to control the populace as much as China does. China achieved it via isolation for decades. You plug into the globalised West, they'll raise snakes right in your nest.
China though is on a whole different level and their population has 3 generation of solid brain-washing and active censorship engaged. They don't even know their own history. CCP has a profile of your social activity, economic footprint, political views....everything.
China will be the first country to have a working AI enabled predictive analysis for any trouble-maker and stop any anti-CCP protest from even happening in mainland China.

Kumaoni

Geopolitics needs to be ruthless, because your enemy won't go slow on you.
If we had that killer mentality Baluchistan would be a independent country today like Bangladesh
Forget that. If we had Ayubs and Yahya ruling us their entire Sindh Province and a large part of Punjab would’ve been captured by us in 1971. Or in 1965 their country would’ve been torn apart literally

Global Defence

New threads

Articles