Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

KurtisBrian

Country flag
The name "India" is originally derived from the name of the river Sindhu (Indus River) and has been in use in Greek since Herodotus (5th century BCE). The term appeared in Old English as early the 9th century and reemerged in Modern English in the 17th century.

The Old Persian equivalent of Síndhu was Hindu. Sindhu is actually a Sanskrit name.
So the people of the Indus, Indus civilization? Didn't those people steal from the Gods and cause the Gods to leave?
So wouldn't Indian mean, "person who stole from the Gods"?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
So the people of the Indus, Indus civilization? Didn't those people steal from the Gods and cause the Gods to leave?
What is your proof for these Claims of yours? Who told you that indus people steal from the Gods and cause the Gods to leave?

Show me a source which says what you are saying.

DEFINITION OF INDIAN : a native or inhabitant of India or of the East Indies. b : a person of Indian descent. 2a : american indian. b : one of the native languages of American Indians.

SOURCE : Google.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
What is your proof for these Claims of yours? Who told you that indus people steal from the Gods and cause the Gods to leave?

Show me a source which says what you are saying.

DEFINITION OF INDIAN : a native or inhabitant of India or of the East Indies. b : a person of Indian descent. 2a : american indian. b : one of the native languages of American Indians.

SOURCE : Google.
that is the story of Indra and how he left the Indus Valley civilization.

Soldier355

Country flag
A soldier of Ukraine spoke about the catastrophic state of affairs at the front and the consequences of Russian artillery strikes and the Grad MLRS in Ukraine. The combat work of the MLRS "Grad" of Russia in Ukraine and the story of a serviceman of the Armed Forces of Ukraine further in the video. A short translation of the Ukrainian soldier's speech about the situation at the front. “The strikes of Russian artillery and the Grad MLRS go exactly where they need to, everything is in smoke, everything is constantly under fire, everything is destroyed, the trenches are broken, there is constant shelling, there is no support for Ukrainian artillery yet, they have been shelling for three days already, there is no reaction from Ukrainian artillery everything is falling apart"

Supplies of Western weapons to Ukraine are in full swing. Dutch tracked armored vehicles YPR-765 were spotted in Ukraine without regular weapons. The YPR-765 armored personnel carrier was developed in the USA in 1970 on the basis of the M113 armored personnel carrier. The Pentagon was not interested in it and the license for its production was sold to the Netherlands. The YPR-765 BMP delivered to Ukraine turned out to be without a turret with an automatic cannon and without a paired machine gun.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Wow...not doing so well according to a veteran

It doesn't matter, by the way how much time did the US and it's allies take to defeat Iraq? 8 years.

For your information, the United States has the world's most powerful army, Russia is in the second place in this regard. Iraq during that time of the Invasion was in the 4th place, Ukraine is in 22nd place in terms of army power.

Russia doesn't need to rush things, they are achieving their goals at the speed they want to.

ww2historian

Country flag
how does that work ? , Russians can commit troops from mariupol elsewhere but "collapse" ?

really ? , man i hate these youtubers . too much fake shit .
I haven't even checked yet, but a collapse was overdue imo. If the Azov's can surrender that's a go ahead for the rest of the army to do so. They are probably low or out of food, water, ammo, fuel "obviously" and motivation to fight. They poor guys have not had a break for 3 months and are exhausted. And the Russians are rotating fresh troops all the time, Ukrainians can't do that.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
where did the name India come from? Why did Columbus call people in the Bahamas and Americas, Indians? Columbus had a map, he knew that sailing West, East and South East Asia came before India.
Σανδρόκοττόν (Sandrokotton) = CHANDRAGUPTA.
1653049551163.png

India is synonymous to 'Indoi' 'Hindoi' and 'Hindustan' the term used by Chinese, Greeks and Persians for the people of Bharat. That is India Indica Indos Indoi Hindu Hindi Hinduvaan Jambudveepa Aryavarta Hodu Tianzhu India Al Hind Hodu Five Indies etc etc etc in their respective tongues.
1653049586643.png

So wouldn't Indian mean, "person who stole from the Gods"
What?Not at all. People of Sindhu Sarasvati were staunch Bhartiyas ;). There are many seals to establish that. For example the seal with that deity pictured under an arch of the Pipal tree. This design at once calls up for the passsage of the Atharvaveda and also later in the Chhaandogya Upanishad and the Kaushitaki Upanishad where the gods of Dharma are said to sit under the Pipal tree Asvattha deeper into cosmos.
that is the story of Indra and how he left the Indus Valley civilization.
He never left he is the god of the east. He is worshiped to this day. The destroyer of Vritra. This is his greatest achievement. He killed a Brahmin called Vritra. His wife Indrani is the daughter of Asura Puloman.
You can look it up. Hercules fighting the Nemean Lion.
That reminds me of Bhartiya king Porus. When eventually that alexander met with Porus of BHARAT, Porus's soldiers were carrying an image of of Hercules (Krishna) in their vanguard.
1653050676570.png

Do not derail this thread.

Last edited:

Shaan123

Country flag
Your knowledge is beyond this world, this universe. I mean, when you speak it's so fascinating and mesmerizing. I have not seen god talking but I think you are the nearest I can get to. Thank you sir, please never leave this forum. Even if I have ten faces still I cannot praise you enough 😶

ww2historian

Country flag

Anyone wanna bet when we'll see the next ship go down?
Anton said more than that..."On Friday, Ukrainian ministry of internal affairs adviser Anton Gerashchenko tweeted that the U.S. "is preparing a plan to destroy the Black Sea Fleet." Also...there are logistical difficulties with Harpoons, which are made by Boeing and are mostly sea-based with a limited availability of platforms to launch them from shore. However, the agency reported that the U.S. was looking at potentially pulling a launcher off an American ship."
WHO GOES FIRST?
A handful of countries would be willing to send Harpoons to Ukraine, the U.S. officials and the congressional sources said. But no one wants to be the first or only nation to do so, fearing reprisals from Russia if a ship is sunk with a Harpoon from their stockpile, the third U.S official said.
That U.S. official said one country is considering being the first to supply the missile to Ukraine. Once that "well stocked" nation commits to sending Harpoons, others might follow, the official said."
I'll bet you those missile platforms get destroyed before they launch a single missile. That's assuming if they get sent to Ukraine in the first place, which is not a done deal at this point. Portugal is the country they were talking about.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Σανδρόκοττόν (Sandrokotton) = CHANDRAGUPTA.
View attachment 156777
India is synonymous to 'Indoi' 'Hindoi' and 'Hindustan' the term used by Chinese, Greeks and Persians for the people of Bharat. That is India Indica Indos Indoi Hindu Hindi Hinduvaan Jambudveepa Aryavarta Hodu Tianzhu India Al Hind Hodu Five Indies etc etc etc in their respective tongues.
View attachment 156778

What?Not at all. People of Sindhu Sarasvati were staunch Bhartiyas ;). There are many seals to establish that. For example the seal with that deity pictured under an arch of the Pipal tree. This design at once calls up for the passsage of the Atharvaveda and also later in the Chhaandogya Upanishad and the Kaushitaki Upanishad where the gods of Dharma are said to sit under the Pipal tree Asvattha deeper into cosmos.

He never left he is the god of the east. He is worshiped to this day. The destroyer of Vritra. This is his greatest achievement. He killed a Brahmin called Vritra. His wife Indrani is the daughter of Asura Puloman.

That reminds me of Bhartiya king Porus. When eventually that alexander met with Porus of BHARAT, Porus's soldiers were carrying an image of of Hercules (Krishna) in their vanguard.
View attachment 156780

Do not derail this thread.
Mai usko bhi ignore kar raha bhai, apne sahi jawab diya usko

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles