Russia Pakistan new relation whats meaning for India

Abhay Rajput 02

Decoupling has started.The process will take time.Xi has made strategic error by opening too many fronts.He is acting like Hitler - power drunk manic.War clouds are gathering.I hope our leaders will be on the right side of history unlike that chutia chacha.
No its cant happen. There economy is now too tightly linked. Any decoupling will means loss of huge money. Thats why it will not happen.

airstrike99

Country flag
And look at PRC - light years ahead.
:lehappy:

you are like those whining female journalists with no knowledge on topic, but ready to rant whatever comes to their mind.

i m sure you are the type that would see and compare global fire power index military equipment numbers and start being a cry baby.

i would like to open a detailed discussion with you. i m going all out. lets imagine a situation where both china and pakistan are at war with india. make a case for pakistan and china on how they will go about offensive. i will counter regarding the defensive by india.
there are a lot of weapon categories like offensive, defensive role weapons, standoff weapons etc. i don't think you even know about them.

And look at PRC - light years ahead.
just try to prove this stupid point of yours first.

airstrike99

Country flag
Decoupling has started.The process will take time.Xi has made strategic error by opening too many fronts.He is acting like Hitler - power drunk manic.War clouds are gathering.I hope our leaders will be on the right side of history unlike that chutia chacha.
talking about hitler without context.. i see.
do you even know operation barborassa and the others. do you even know the complicatedness of ww2 and why so many fronts started. do you even know how many and why.

no one is addicted to russia here. however russia is just a bit more trustable than US. yes . if you have a brain and know some actual history, then you wouldn't talk nonsense.

i am an authoritarian hindu nationalist btw, but that doesn't mean im going to talk nonsense without proper research.

IndianYonko

Country flag
My body is not in India.My heart is always in India.From what you are saying we should raise white flag, sign a peace treaty by ceding AP and whatever else Xi demands from us.Then we might as well hand over J&K to Pak and live happily ever after.Great plan!
Who said anything about handing over. Why this behaviour of over-crying buddy?

What Chinese agression you are talking about. Soldiers are defending the border. And we have been successful in doing so, right?

Now coming to what you are saying?
What do you think India is not on the west's menu?
Why would they leave us?

Russia did everything for them, Lost everything for them in WW2. But they made a boogeyman out of Russia. China literaly enslaved its own people for West corporates and still US is going after them? Do you think west will support us? I don't think so.

See, if China falls we will next in line. If west falls we have sworn enemy in form of PRC. That is what it is. Now we have time, rather than replacing Russia with West, we should try to be independant.

Again Im am saying finding new daddy for every problem is what Porks do.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Who said anything about handing over. Why this behaviour of over-crying buddy?

What Chinese agression you are talking about. Soldiers are defending the border. And we have been successful in doing so, right?

Now coming to what you are saying?
What do you think India is not on the west's menu?
Why would they leave us?

Russia did everything for them, Lost everything for them in WW2. But they made a boogeyman out of Russia. China literaly enslaved its own people for West corporates and still US is going after them? Do you think west will support us? I don't think so.

See, if China falls we will next in line. If west falls we have sworn enemy in form of PRC. That is what it is. Now we have time, rather than replacing Russia with West, we should try to be independant.

Again Im am saying finding new daddy for every problem is what Porks do.
this decade especially and the next ,we must deflect any harm coming at us towards others,ignore or dodge any issues and monkey balance in every issue(eg:quad,s400,etc) all the while bring all industry and investment towards us as much as possible and also indegenizing all critical items of our country espeially in defence.this decade should somehow end with us being a genuine full fledged pole in the multi pole world order.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Dont ask me.Ask our politicians and military leaders.Its absurd to say there are no options.Or that Russia is the only game in town.There are always options.Putin cannot be trusted because he has already dumped us.The sooner we accept this and move on the better.Only then we will be better prepared.Dont forget the Chinese are ahead of us and the gap will widen a lot more unless we do something about it.Errors on our part will lead to China imposing their will on us.Are you prepared to loose AP.Ladakh etc?Yes.I agree with you about one thing.Indigenization of our military hardware.Even here we are way behind China.Thank Nehru and Congress for the mess we are in.
That is exactly what is wrong with your warped logic.Its foolish to trust westerners but not Putin's Russia.Foolish to trust westerners but ok to be fucked by Xi's PRC.Or we are so stupid we are afraid to trust anyone except Russians.Please get one thing straight alone we are NOT capable to defeat Chinese fascism.We are going to need the Western Alliance to defeat and eject them from Tibet,East Turkistan and other Chinese colonies.There is no other way.No price is too great to get those bastards off our back.We are paying the price for having Congress rule India for so long.
OK. Enough of this 10 foot Chinaman syndrome. Indian Army and Air Force have a numerical superiority against China on the LAC. Our infrastructure is about to catch up theirs in a few years. Add to that our shorter logistics tail and geographic advantage. Further add the experience in Mountain Warfare that enabled us to turn the tables on them last year with the "readjustments" in Pangong Tso region.
Current issues revolve around military modernization. That is the only area where China has a considerable lead. But things are moving forward on that front as well. Our Infantry, Air Defences, Army Aviation and Artillery will already be on par with or better than them by end of this decade. Armour and Mechanized will take some more time. Special Forces is better but modernization is suffering. Have enough jets, but need more for a more quality and quantity for a more aggressive posture. Larger lacuna is in Tanker and AEW&CS. No immediate resolution in sight. Navy's only problem will be submarine and helicopter shortage, rest is proceeding fine. No idea about Cyber and Space capabilities though.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles