Russia Pakistan new relation whats meaning for India

HitmanBlood

Country flag
I made my stupid point!It will be fatal to depend on Putin's Russia for our defence needs and reqirements.We spent billions acquiring obsolete Russian junk.Its ridiculous to argue that we are stuck with Russians because we cant afford switch to other sources.Our destiny is with the Western Alliance - US,Japan,South Korea,Taiwan,Australia not with Chinese partner Putin.Yes.My plan is throw in our lot with Uncle Sam led Western Alliance.
I agree with you on we shouldn't rely on Russian weapons but I disagree with you on joining western alliance.

The only way to counter a powerful enemy like China is complete self reliance '"Atmanirbhar" in defence.

Jaymax61

I agree with you on we shouldn't rely on Russian weapons but I disagree with you on joining western alliance.

The only way to counter a powerful enemy like China is complete self reliance '"Atmanirbhar" in defence.
There is no "perfect answer". You can either be a France or be a Japan/Britain. Both options have pros and cons.

The underlying factor is you need some degree of independence in Industry and economic power. Otherwise you will never be taken seriously.

For all our bluster - we cannot make a simple rifle. The pandemic showed us gaping holes in our economic power.

shade

Country flag
There is no "perfect answer". You can either be a France or be a Japan/Britain. Both options have pros and cons.

The underlying factor is you need some degree of independence in Industry and economic power. Otherwise you will never be taken seriously.

For all our bluster - we cannot make a simple rifle. The pandemic showed us gaping holes in our economic power.
We can but the dalals in olive green want overpriced AKs or SIG Suars instead.

Folks in western alliance aren't serious about combating China, all jhumlebaazi and token actions only.

airstrike99

Country flag
Laugh for now. You will have lifetime to cry😒 after Xi kicks your butt to kingdom come.
as an average military tactics, logistics enjoyer, with extensive knowledge on technical and design aspects of weapons, that is just impossible.

1) terrain won't allow for it
2) the quantity of quality of weapons placed against the indian side by the chinese are redundant. while those placed by against chinese side are far superior. i can start giving huge details. but will take a lot of time.

so you can🀫 stfu

no thanks with the western alliances. they are a new world order sell off. i don't need a one world international liberandu govt placed at some 8000 km away to tell me how to live.

what a load of bullsh*t . poor knowledge about logistics and emergency defence requirements are the reasons for those comments.

the only country in the west that could be trusted to some extent is france.
alliance with US is like literally putting your head in a crocodiles mouth called new world order.

Jaymax61

what a load of bullsh*t . poor knowledge about logistics and emergency defence requirements are the reasons for those comments.
Really? Requirements turn to emergency requirements when they are ignored long term. The veto given to DRDO in all good intent resulted in armed forces lacking critical items.

Inability to understand and the desire to read to respond rather than to understand means everyone over here is a frustrated expert.

airstrike99

Country flag
Really? Requirements turn to emergency requirements when they are ignored long term. The veto given to DRDO in all good intent resulted in armed forces lacking critical items.

Inability to understand and the desire to read to respond rather than to understand means everyone over here is a frustrated expert.
what a joke. DRDO is only authorised to make defense equipment based on the requirements made by the army. since DRDO is not a PSU but falls directly under GOI just like OFB factories, BARC, ISRO.
so BHEL can for ex make a universal combat product for export but DRDO has to follow the exact requirements and then if possible, pitch it up for export.

the situations that our army face are constantly changing and too messed up. hence there is always a sharp turn in requirements along with some commission seeking officers.

DRDO is actually doing pretty good given its limited funding, timelines etc. and sanctions from some stupid western countries like US for literally anything.

desicanuk

Porks say such words buddy. And you are already not living in India budddy...

Forget India, even entire NATO wont be able to defeat PRC. Its 21st century and its not easy to defeat a country in a war. Yeah, there can be patches of profit/loss here and there, but wins/loss, impossible.
My body is not in India.My heart is always in India.From what you are saying we should raise white flag, sign a peace treaty by ceding AP and whatever else Xi demands from us.Then we might as well hand over J&K to Pak and live happily ever after.Great plan!

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The NRI is more loyal to his mother country than some toothless barking rabid dogs.
Ok , iam a barking rabid dog
Screenshot_20210413-194529_Chrome.png
but tell me , why so much direct shilling for western powers ?
What we will get , more civil society crap, more freedom house reports, more missionary activities , gradual weakning of Hinduism or you want us to bear their institutional hinduphobia ?
We dont want to have our future with anyone , its better to be all alone .
These alliances are just a facade to advance national goals and ultimately to help survive indic civilization.
I dont like your unbashed support of the west , tell me how do you see a shared future of india in western sphere ?
The alliance will last as per convenience not theirs

desicanuk

PRC is far ahead of us.There is no way we can take them on without acquiring US technology.We cant have access to that without being member of US led alliance.Desperate times require desperate measures.

airstrike99

Country flag
My body is not in India.My heart is always in India.From what you are saying we should raise white flag, sign a peace treaty by ceding AP and whatever else Xi demands from us.Then we might as well hand over J&K to Pak and live happily ever after.Great plan!
you are talking as if india doesn't have any army or the entire army is just a noob army.
why ?
just why ?

im not questioning anyone patriotism etc. but why do you assume that by buying just a bit of russian weapons and not alining with the west, the entire army is goona die? like wtf.

russia isn't that much unreliable as some people think. i hate communists etc and all but the world is only filled with interests.no allies or friends.
so you got to deal smartly.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
PRC is far ahead of us.There is no way we can take them on without acquiring US technology.We cant have access to that without being member of US led alliance.Desperate times require desperate measures.
So you mean, we reject s 400?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Ok , we are quad now what more ,
What technology we will acquire ?
Infact india should limit its buying of American weapons, except french no one is reliable there in the western world

airstrike99

Country flag
now that comment is some top tier bull sh*t. US isn't that advanced at all. we are just some 5 -10 yrs delayed compared to the US in terms of technology. we are not desperate at all when it comes to external security.

do you even study and compare and perform detailed technical analysis of the weapon systems and terrain conditions? we don't need to be part of a new world order jeebus country alliance.

airstrike99

Country flag
Ok , we are quad now what more ,
What technology we will acquire ?
Infact india should limit its buying of American weapons, except french no one is reliable there in the western world
he is just too much paranoid or just brainwashed to think western countries are some kind of utopia. we can just ignore him

desicanuk

you are talking as if india doesn't have any army or the entire army is just a noob army.
why ?
just why ?

im not questioning anyone patriotism etc. but why do you assume that by buying just a bit of russian weapons and not alining with the west, the entire army is goona die? like wtf.

russia isn't that much unreliable as some people think. i hate communists etc and all but the world is only filled with interests.no allies or friends.
so you got to deal smartly.
Its almost 60 years since 1962.Whre are we after so many years?And look at PRC - light years ahead..I have full confidence in and respect for our defence forces but not for the politicians who ran India for most part since 1947.Yes,that would be Congress - responsible for pretty well decimating what was once the best fighting force in Asia.China's defence budget is almost $300 billion.Ours around $65 billion a year.They are believed to be investing heavily in military application of AI/ML.Chinese advances in autonomy and AI-enabled weapons systems could be the game changer.The balance of military power is shifting in their favour.Russia is now a Chinese ally and therefore by extension a Pakistani ally as well.We can no longer depend on Putin.What choice do we have?We have top notch men and women in our defence forces.However they cant do their job if we dont equip them with right weapons to fight the enemy.In my humble opinion the answer lies in partnership with US,Israel,Japan,France and Australia.It has come to this because we put our trust in third rate incompetent political leadership who squandered away whatever edge we had over our chief adversary.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Its almost 60 years since 1962.Whre are we after so many years?And look at PRC - light years ahead..I have full confidence in and respect for our defence forces but not for the politicians who ran India for most part since 1947.Yes,that would be Congress - responsible for pretty well decimating what was once the best fighting force in Asia.China's defence budget is almost $300 billion.Ours around $65 billion a year.They are believed to be investing heavily in military application of AI/ML.Chinese advances in autonomy and AI-enabled weapons systems could be the game changer.The balance of military power is shifting in their favour.Russia is now a Chinese ally and therefore by extension a Pakistani ally as well.We can no longer depend on Putin.What choice do we have?We have top notch men and women in our defence forces.However they cant do their job if we dont equip them with right weapons to fight the enemy.In my humble opinion the answer lies in partnership with US,Israel,Japan,France and Australia.It has come to this because we put our trust in third rate incompetent political leadership who squandered away whatever edge we had over our chief adversary.
We develop missile and tech with israel , even we are finding a replacement for li ik. Battery together , we buy weapons from france , japan cant export weapons , US has a habit on sanction ,either we go like a pussy with US for some good shiny toys , which in turns wants a peace with china , it's not US aggression now , trump might be aggressive but biden wanna cut a deal with xi , but china ask them to suck their D .

Do tou know whenever US want ,it can prevent india from using US weapons like f35 , Destroyer and all .

Weare are smaller un budget to china but with importing western expensive weapons ,our in house development will die down , how will you counter it .

China is far ahead cause they indigenized earlier ,we are late , but uf we delay further ,your fear may come true , desperate measure in desperate times cause blunder in long term .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles