Russia-Pakistan Deal on North-South Gas Pipeline Ready for Signing

salute

pakis are idiots,
indian economy is more than 2 trillion $,
1946 - 2012, that 66 years,
65 billion $ in 66 years, not enough to even barely prove that india is begging nation,
especially when uk,israel,france,even china got billions $ from usa,
now are you gonna say that these first world countries are more begging countries than paki,
65 billion $ are peanuts for indian economy,

paki stupid just find out amount of money india invest in usa,
does paki country invest money to other countries,
pakis just buys weapons by money paki gets from begging,

thanks,
if dont like me just ignore me

so tell me where the pakistan has used its aids from 60 years on beside the army and the nukes and the ISI and the terrorist.
paki always runs away.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
now its regular thing in here thread start with something n after 2,3 posts turns to something eles totally.....
talking about main......if deal takes place then its good for Pakistan , good for iran it will get some buyer ,good for china as it will have Russian backing in full cpec project to deal with india internationally.
only thing not getting is wat will Russian get in this ??
means it will be cheaper for Pakistan to get gas from its gas rich neighbour like iran . coz importing gas from 1000s km away from russia and paying royalty to china for transport will make that gas comparatively very costly.
hope Pakistani leadership not acting as n middlemen in this deal earning millions n making people of Pakistan pay billions.
LOL :)

I still have my doubts on this whole deal. The kind of investment that is required downstream is not going to happen soon. That kind of money is not going to be invested in Pakistan.

Even regarding the great Chinese investment apart from the pipeline no concrete step has been taken to absorb billions.
No actually its the Russians who wants to start this investment immediately. Given the circumstances its a very good deal for them.

Reactions: Neo

aliyah

LOL :)

No actually its the Russians who wants to start this investment immediately. Given the circumstances its a very good deal for them.
yes it is good for them coz no ones buying their oil n gas......but can explain how its gud for pak??

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
No one is buying Russian oil or gas. It is just construction of Additional lines in Pakistan

Reactions: Neo

Illusive

Country flag
Yeah right, considering how pak ditched Iran Pak gas pipeline at the 1st sign of US/Arab pressure, Russia is smart enough to not fall for this.

Neo

Yeah right, considering how pak ditched Iran Pak gas pipeline at the 1st sign of US/Arab pressure, Russia is smart enough to not fall for this.
You're wrong again. North-South pipeline (Karachi to Lahore) is very much part of CPEC and IP. Major cities are to be linked with Gwadar through existing or new infrastructure.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles