Russia: No SU-35 discussion/talks/plan happened with Pakistan

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

28 September 2015 EMBASSY OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION IN NEW DELHI
In a wide-ranging interview, Denis Alipov, Deputy Chief of Mission in the Russian Embassy in New Delhi, outlined his views on the Russian relationship with India and the situation in South Asia.

Q: There is a lot of talk about Russia-Pakistan cooperation. There have been high-profile visits on both sides and agreements have been signed for defence and military cooperation. How do you view this growing relationship in view of your historical ties with India?

Denis Alipov: Relations, which Russia develops with countries of the world, are not directed against anybody. Particularly, Russia’s policy in South Asia is consistently based on principles of promotion of regional stability and non-interference into the affairs of sovereign states and bilateral disputes. India is our historic and special and privileged strategic partner, and we have always been mindful and will continue to consider in the first place the Indian security concerns. This is our natural choice. The unique level of mutual trust and understanding on almost every issue of the international agenda should leave no scope for doubt about the future of the Russian-Indian ties even for sceptics.

Hence
the relations with Pakistan while being independent in nature will never have any designs against India. Islamabad is a very important player in joint efforts to maintain regional stability, especially in view of the deteriorating situation in Afghanistan and growing threats of international terrorism fuelled by ISIS and rampant drug production. These factors require collective counteraction and target-oriented capacity building. And these are exactly the reasons for our recent arrangements with Islamabad on the supply of four Mi-35 helicopters. I would also like to respond to the idle talk and pure invention of the media by reiterating that Russia has not discussed and does not have any plans to sell Su-35 aircraft to Pakistan.

======================================================================================

So Russia making it clear and Pakistan exposed again about their LIES.

Russia termed the SU-35 rumor as "Idle talk & Pure Invention" while Pakis were jumping 100 feet in air with false news spread by their ISI.

This is another addition for -- > Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@pmaitra @sob @LETHALFORCE : Please keep this thread separate to debunk the lies.

@Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman: Ok Pakis... again your LIES exposed here about SU-35.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That's pakistan for you, a propaganda machine to confuse their already illiterate jihadi awam.
Their ISI changed Mi-35 to SU-35 and their Jahil awam believed them even when no Russian sources confirmed it other than "Pakistani officials" which means ISI.

Jahil Pakis don't know the difference.

Sylex21

Honestly this made a lot of common sense. I can see India protesting over top of the line air superiority fighters and anti aircraft systems, perhaps some other key military items that have the potential to affect balance of power. However a large host of other items that are relatively harmless will probably be sold to Pakistan by Russia and India will most likely not complain.

I am curious if the recent Indian defense purchases from the USA have been not just to foster better relations but as some sort of reward for the USA agreeing behind the scenes to stop selling Pakistan cutting edge military equipment from now on. (Just a hypothesis, not a claim I am making).

I'm not sure if it even matters what Pakistan buys these days due to the massive disparity in defense spending. For every 20 jet fighters Pakistan buys, India can afford to buy 150.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan is only busy in giving Misinformation.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I knew it... anyway ..... I want to see FGFA project move ahead..... so russians are "locked in" with India... for a long long time
(and I want to see India make more concrete contributions for a change)

rockey 71

I have heard PAF bloggers claim that SU-35 will be a Sino-Pak acquisition.

bose

Country flag
/

In a wide-ranging interview, Denis Alipov, Deputy Chief of Mission in the Russian Embassy in New Delhi, outlined his views on the Russian relationship with India and the situation in South Asia.

Q: There is a lot of talk about Russia-Pakistan cooperation. There have been high-profile visits on both sides and agreements have been signed for defence and military cooperation. How do you view this growing relationship in view of your historical ties with India?

Denis Alipov: Relations, which Russia develops with countries of the world, are not directed against anybody. Particularly, Russia’s policy in South Asia is consistently based on principles of promotion of regional stability and non-interference into the affairs of sovereign states and bilateral disputes. India is our historic and special and privileged strategic partner, and we have always been mindful and will continue to consider in the first place the Indian security concerns. This is our natural choice. The unique level of mutual trust and understanding on almost every issue of the international agenda should leave no scope for doubt about the future of the Russian-Indian ties even for sceptics.

Hence
the relations with Pakistan while being independent in nature will never have any designs against India. Islamabad is a very important player in joint efforts to maintain regional stability, especially in view of the deteriorating situation in Afghanistan and growing threats of international terrorism fuelled by ISIS and rampant drug production. These factors require collective counteraction and target-oriented capacity building. And these are exactly the reasons for our recent arrangements with Islamabad on the supply of four Mi-35 helicopters. I would also like to respond to the idle talk and pure invention of the media by reiterating that Russia has not discussed and does not have any plans to sell Su-35 aircraft to Pakistan.

======================================================================================

Russia termed the SU-35 rumor as "Idle talk & Pure Invention" while Pakis were jumping 100 feet in air with false news spread by their ISI.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@pmaitra @sob @LETHALFORCE : Please keep this thread separate to debunk the lies.

@Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman: Ok Pakis... again your LIES exposed here about SU-35.
I will not comment on it, much said about it already...

Watch out for Pak media nowadays ... they seems to be totally obsessed with Modi & Doval...

One need to watch those media talk shows to understand the level of Khauf [fear] Modi / Doval have created in their mind... Daily rona dhona ... Modi has done this we should do that... at the end of the day they start crying like babies...

bose

Country flag
I have heard PAF bloggers claim that SU-35 will be a Sino-Pak acquisition.
The learned blogger must have been confused between MI-35 & SU-35...

Russia has every right to sell SU-35 to Pakistan as much as India has the right to diversifying its own military procurements from Russia to Israel / USA / France... At the end of day one have to see who gains or loses most ...

I_PLAY_BAD

Hence

How do we know that this guy is speaking the truth ?
What if Russia-Pakistan deal is a back channel affair ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
How do we know that this guy is speaking the truth ?
What if Russia-Pakistan deal is a back channel affair ?
First of all Pakistan has no money to pay it. Secondly, they cannot maintain it. Thirdly they would if go for double engine aircraft, they will ask china first. As they will be cheaper.

I_PLAY_BAD

First of all Pakistan has no money to pay it. Secondly, they cannot maintain it. Thirdly they would if go for double engine aircraft, they will ask china first. As they will be cheaper.
What if China is financing Pakistan to acquire a couple of squadrons ?
I know it sounds ridiculous as China a seller itself wouldn't recommend another seller but weapons purchase is just not about purchasing. It is beyond that. Weapons purchase is a symbol of diplomatic partnership and alliance.
Only a friendly country will sell weapons to you.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What if China is financing Pakistan to acquire a couple of squadrons ?
I know it sounds ridiculous as China a seller itself wouldn't recommend another seller but weapons purchase is just not about purchasing. It is beyond that. Weapons purchase is a symbol of diplomatic partnership and alliance.
Only a friendly country will sell weapons to you.
If China is financing them to buy it, then Russians will be aware that their machine is bought to reverse engineer. And it is a business loss.

DingDong

Country flag
I think that Russia is backtracking from it's previous position after it bit the Bear back in it's @$$. India refused to give any concessions and did not submit to an obvious blackmail.

Russia will have to be more generous and less adventurous in it's future dealings with India. Russia must accept South Asia as India's backyard and must agree on mutual "Non-Interference".

Not delivering Cryogenic Engines to India under US pressure was Russia's first mistake, and Russia cannot expect India to remain a reliable partner/buyer if Russia cannot prove itself as a reliable partner/supplier.

US and West are more important for India now because they have got more money to invest, bigger market for business and better technologies to offer.

US is the de-facto status quo superpower, and we may have to tolerate it's dealings with our enemies because of our geo-political compulsions, but we do not face similar compulsions while dealing with Putin's Russia.

sob

Mod
Country flag
One thing people have overlooked is that the Russians have been selling a ton of equipment to the Chinese. Pakistan is the small baby in the equation, while China is the big bad ugly dragon.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
It's natural for Russia to move closer to Pakistan, as the subcontinent is now majority abrahamic if you include christians.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles