Russia during the early 20th century

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Finland can thank Lenin for its independence.
You are right. But then Lenin was funded by Germany (and others) for his revolution (the aim being to disintegrate the Russian Empire, in line with the ideas of Prometheism).
So jouni's point still holds.

[HR][/HR]

MOD Edit:

Since this is the first post, I am adding an advisory.

The discussion can be a bit broad, however, this thread is not for trolling. No posting pictures of a man, a dog, or a man and a dog; no talking about facial hair; no making unsupported claims more than once. These are examples, and not exhaustive.

pmaitra

Re: Knowing Germany

You are right. But then Lenin was funded by Germany (and others) for his revolution (the aim being to disintegrate the Russian Empire, in line with the ideas of Prometheism).
So jouni's point still holds.
Thank you, and I have learnt something today. Lenin was also allegedly funded by the Brits, but I am not sure how far that is true. Lenin lived in Britain for a long time. London can be called the incubation chamber for the Bolshevik Revolution.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Thank you, and I have learnt something today. Lenin was also allegedly funded by the Brits, but I am not sure how far that is true. Lenin lived in Britain for a long time. London can be called the incubation chamber for the Bolshevik Revolution.
It was Stalin, the Georgian, who converted SU from a peasant country, into an industrial nation and it was the same Stalin who made SU strong, counter to the ideas and longings of the guys running the show in the West. This is the reason why he receives such bad press. A lot of the statistics associated with "the millions Stalin killed" are based on extrapolation (not trying to justify anything)
Anyway I guess that's for another thread. :)

Last edited:

pmaitra

It was Stalin, the Georgian, who converted SU from a peasant country, into an industrial nation and it was the same Stalin who made SU strong, counter to the ideas and longings of the guys running the show in the West. This is the reason why he receives such bad press. A lot of the statistics associated with "the millions Stalin killed" are based on extrapolation (not trying to justify anything)
Anyway I guess that's for another thread. :)
Stalin started a good job, but he did not finish it. He sent a lot of these Ukro-Nazis to the firing squads. The west, as usual, is unhappy that he killed these Nazis.

The west dislikes Putin, because, he put an end to corruption, widespread money laundering, fraud, and appropriation of state assets, because, all these corrupt people were siphoning off wealth stolen from Russia to the west, and shutting down profitable Russian factories so as to flood the Russian market with western goods.

When those Euro-Maidan thugs were tossing Molotov cocktails, setting people on fire, burning down buildings, the western leaders stood by them. Today, I don't see Putin standing by those gunmen who have entered the Canadian Parliament. Tells you which political leader is noble, and who are the conceited.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Stalin started a good job, but he did not finish it. He sent a lot of these Ukro-Nazis to the firing squads. The west, as usual, is unhappy that he killed these Nazis.

The west dislikes Putin, because, he put an end to corruption, widespread money laundering, fraud, and appropriation of state assets, because, all these corrupt people were siphoning off wealth stolen from Russian to the west, and shutting down profitable Russian factories so as to flood the Russian market with western goods.

When those Euro-Maidan thugs were tossing Molotov cocktails, setting people on fire, burning down buildings, the western leaders stood by them. Today, I don't see Putin standing by those gunmen who have entered the Canadian Parliament. Tells you which political leader is noble, and who are the conceited.
Not just those things mentioned, but also to finance revolutions in Russia's neighbors and within. Again in line with ideas of Prometheism.

For example: Boris Berezovsky: Orange revolution, Chechen conflicts (it is interesting to note that most of these Oligarchs are jews, they seem to work in gangs)
There was that fake revolution known as "Orange Revolution" which started winter, 8 years before the Euro-maidan events. Pretty early on former president of Ukr Leonid Kravchuk had accused Boris Berezovsky of funding the revolution. Later Berezovsky himself admitted he had funded the Orange Revolution (link here) from his London refuge.

Well, this thread got derailed.
Well, sorry about that.
It's my fault. Maybe @pmaitra can move the pertinent posts elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

jouni

Finland can thank Lenin for its independence.
It is one thing to have an independence, another to keep it. Germany saved Finland three times:

1. 1918 with Baltic sea division to help crush the reds
2. 1940 when Hitler did not allow Stalin "to settle Finland problem"
3. 1944 when Hitler send arms and air power to help finnish army to stop Red Army strategic offensive meant to occupy Finland (attack started right after Normandy, as was promised to allies).

Maybe you now understand why Finland's view towards also Third Reich differs so much from the rest of Europe.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Lenin was fueled by both Brits and Germans so they could destabilize Russia. In fact after Lenin came to power with the help of the Germans the first thing he did was to call for peace with Germany and Austria-Hungray. He even gave up land to the Germans.!!!! Thus Russia became the only "Allied" country to lose the WW I. Of course the Axis powers still lost to France,Britain and US alliance.

The Soviet regime first came to power on November 7, 1917, immediately after the Russian Provisional Government, which governed the Russian Republic, was overthrown in the October Revolution. The state it governed, which did not have an official name, would be unrecognized by neighboring countries for another five months.

On January 25, 1918, at the third meeting of the All-Russian Congress of Soviets, the unrecognized state was renamed the Soviet Russian Republic. On March 3, 1918, the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk was signed, giving away much of the land of the former Russian Empire to Germany, in exchange for peace in World War I.
Treaty of Brest-Litovsk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

The west dislikes Putin, because, he put an end to corruption, widespread money laundering, fraud, and appropriation of state assets, because, all these corrupt people were siphoning off wealth stolen from Russia to the west, and shutting down profitable Russian factories so as to flood the Russian market with western goods.

Stalin killed 20 million people. He was known to be biased towards his Georgia. Though I admit he can still qualify for DFI hero of the year. This was one of his outstanding achievements.
Katyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Also Putin has been accused of being a money launderer himself. His mansion in Spain is a testimony to that.

pmaitra

It is one thing to have an independence, another to keep it. Germany saved Finland three times:

1. 1918 with Baltic sea division to help crush the reds
2. 1940 when Hitler did not allow Stalin "to settle Finland problem"
3. 1944 when Hitler send arms and air power to help finnish army to stop Red Army strategic offensive meant to occupy Finland (attack started right after Normandy, as was promised to allies).

Maybe you now understand why Finland's view towards also Third Reich differs so much from the rest of Europe.
You are correct about 2 and 3. For the first point, please post your point of view, and how it is related to Lenin granting Finland its independence.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Stalin killed 20 million people.
Can you prove this. And by that I mean have 20 million dead bodies been accounted for ?
I would also like to know the methodology by which these bodies were accounted/counted etc.
And please don't say this or that prominent/reputed organization did the counting/accounting please provide methodology.

Also Putin has been accused of being a money launderer himself. His mansion in Spain is a testimony to that.
Let's keep this thread for the discussions on Early 20th century Russia, particularly the demise of Russi Empire and birth of SU and so on.
I think you have started a thread on Putin elsewhere.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Stalin killed 20 million people. He was known to be biased towards his Georgia. Though I admit he can still qualify for DFI hero of the year. This was one of his outstanding achievements.
Katyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Massacres have happened in Katyn, and in many other places, such as Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Putin is accused of many things. If it snows too much in Poland, he will be accused for that as well. Putin has a mansion in Spain proves what? Given his paid salary, he can very much afford it. Your claim of "testimony" is naught.

pmaitra

Can you prove this. And by that I mean have 20 million dead bodies been accounted for ?
I would also like to know the methodology by which these bodies were accounted/counted etc.
And please don't say this or that prominent/reputed organization did the counting/accounting please provide methodology.

Let's keep this thread for the discussions on Early 20th century Russia, particularly the demise of Russi Empire and birth of SU and so on.
Yes, I agree. @Peter, please exercise your freedom of speech in your Putin bashing thread. Let us keep this thread on topic.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

And please don't say this or that prominent/reputed organization did the counting/accounting please provide methodology

Well I have a GREAT DFI APPROVED SOURCE which talks of Stalin and his personal life. I think in the first or some other minutes of the video the GREATEST and MOST RELIABLE source in the universe -RT talks about Joseph Stalin and his atrocities.

Do check out the entire video. I watched it completely before posting. Joseph Stalin it seems remained a mysterious man in life as well as death.

In short for those who cannot watch the entire episode. Joseph Stalin`s OWN GRANDSON doe not want to RECOGNIZE his GRANDFATHER
. He apparently has no kind words towards his DFI bestowed great grandfather Stalin.

I agree.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Well I have a GREAT DFI APPROVED SOURCE which talks of Stalin and his personal life. I think in the first or some other minutes of the video the GREATEST and MOST RELIABLE source in the universe -RT talks about Joseph Stalin and his atrocities.

Do check out the entire video. I watched it completely before posting. Joseph Stalin it seems remained a mysterious man in life as well as death.

In short for those who cannot watch the entire episode. Joseph Stalin`s OWN GRANDSON doe not want to RECOGNIZE his GRANDFATHER
. He apparently has no kind words towards his DFI bestowed great grandfather Stalin.

I agree.
I may watch the video later. I'm pretty sure there is nothing new in there that I don't know of.

I asked simple question: What is the methodology used for counting/accounting for the so called 20 million victims. I am curious to know.
You haven't answered the question. Instead you have used diversionary tactics (giant fonts, Stalin's grandson, sly remarks etc)

And since you have ascertained that Stalin had killed 20 million, you should have taken the basic step of at least analyzing how such a figure was arrived at.
I would like to know if you have asked that question to yourself and ever thought of finding out for yourself.
If you have: good. You can easily answer my question without utilizing diversionary tactics.
If else I'm afraid it shows prejudice.

Next, I also requested you not to say stuff like this reputed source or that unbiased source (your favorite being Telegraph India) rather simply answer the question.

Thanks once again.

PS: Have to go now, will read your reply later.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

I may watch the video later. I'm pretty sure there is nothing new in there that I don't know of.

I asked simple question: What is the methodology used for counting/accounting for the so called 20 million victims. I am curious to know.
You haven't answered the question. Instead you have used diversionary tactics (giant fonts, Stalin's grandson, sly remarks etc)

And since you have ascertained that Stalin had killed 20 million, you should have taken the basic step of at least analyzing how such a figure was arrived at.
I would like to know if you have asked that question to yourself and ever thought of finding out for yourself.
If you have: good. You can easily answer my question without utilizing diversionary tactics.

Next, I also requested you not to say stuff like this reputed source or that unbiased source (your favorite being Telegraph India) rather simply answer the question.

Thanks once again.
Learn to read before you quote. The figure was calculated by Stalin`s own countrymen mainly his successor Nikita Khrushchev. I do not know where I have used diversionary tactics. You ave not even watched the video. At one point Russian historians mention about his atrocities and how Stalin used to first imprison the wives of those who were disloyal to him. As I have said watch the video the rant and post.

Nikita Khrushchev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Khrushchev reflected on Stalin in his memoirs:

Stalin called everyone who didn't agree with him an "enemy of the people." He said that they wanted to restore the old order, and for this purpose, "the enemies of the people" had linked up with the forces of reaction internationally. As a result, several hundred thousand honest people perished. Everyone lived in fear in those days. Everyone expected that at any moment there would be a knock on the door in the middle of the night and that knock on the door would prove fatal ... [P]eople not to Stalin's liking were annihilated, honest party members, irreproachable people, loyal and hard workers for our cause who had gone through the school of revolutionary struggle under Lenin's leadership. This was utter and complete arbitrariness. And now is all this to be forgiven and forgotten? Never
You are asking for evidence for the exact figure 20 million. Well I was not there to actually see if Stalin killed 20 million and 100 thousand people or if he had killed 19 million. However there are historians like a Georgian/ex USSR man who along with others who arrived at that figure.

Joseph Stalin, who died 60 years ago in Moscow, was a small man -- no more than 5-foot-4. The abused son of a poor, alcoholic Georgian cobbler, Josef Vissarionovich Djughashvili (the future Stalin) also had a withered arm, a clubbed foot and a face scarred by small pox, but he stood very tall as one of history's most prolific killers.

Stalin's extremely brutal 30-year rule as absolute ruler of the Soviet Union featured so many atrocities, including purges, expulsions, forced displacements, imprisonment in labor camps, manufactured famines, torture and good old-fashioned acts of mass murder and massacres (not to mention World War II) that the complete toll of bloodshed will likely never be known.

An amoral psychopath and paranoid with a gangster's mentality, Stalin eliminated anyone and everyone who was a threat to his power – including (and especially) former allies. He had absolutely no regard for the sanctity of human life.

But how many people is he responsible for killing?

In February 1989, two years before the fall of the Soviet Union, a research paper by Georgian historian Roy Aleksandrovich Medvedev published in the weekly tabloid Argumenti i Fakti estimated that the death toll directly attributable to Stalin's rule amounted to some 20 million lives (on top of the estimated 20 million Soviet troops and civilians who perished in the Second World War), for a total tally of 40 million.

''It's important that they published it, although the numbers themselves are horrible,'' Medvedev told the New York Times at the time.

''Those numbers include my father.''

Medevedev's grim bookkeeping included the following tragic episodes: 1 million imprisoned or exiled between 1927 to 1929; 9 to 11 million peasants forced off their lands and another 2 to 3 million peasants arrested or exiled in the mass collectivization program; 6 to 7 million killed by an artificial famine in 1932-1934; 1 million exiled from Moscow and Leningrad in 1935; 1 million executed during the ''Great Terror'' of 1937-1938; 4 to 6 million dispatched to forced labor camps; 10 to 12 million people forcibly relocated during World War II; and at least 1 million arrested for various "political crimes" from 1946 to 1953.

Although not everyone who was swept up in the aforementioned events died from unnatural causes, Medvedev's 20 million non-combatant deaths estimate is likely a conservative guess.

Indeed, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the literary giant who wrote harrowingly about the Soviet gulag system, claimed the true number of Stalin's victims might have been as high as 60 million.

Most other estimates from reputed scholars and historians tend to range from between 20 and 60 million.

In his book, "Unnatural Deaths in the U.S.S.R.: 1928-1954," I.G. Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin.

In "Europe A History," British historian Norman Davies counted 50 million killed between 1924-53, excluding wartime casualties.

Alexander Nikolaevich Yakovlev, a Soviet politician and historian, estimated 35 million deaths.

Even some who have put out estimates based on research admit their calculations may be inadequate.

In his acclaimed book "The Great Terror: Stalin's Purge of the Thirties," Anglo-American historian Robert Conquest said: "We get a figure of 20 million dead [under Stalin], which is almost certainly too low and might require an increase of 50 percent or so."

Quotes attributed to Stalin reflected his utter disregard for human life. Among other bons mots, he allegedly declared: "Death is the solution to all problems. No man -- no problem," and "One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic."

Part of the problem with counting the total loss of life lies with the incompleteness and unreliability of Soviet records. A more troubling dilemma has to do with the fact that many some deaths – like starvation from famines – may or may not have been directly connected to Stalin's policies.

In any case, if the figure of 60 million dead is accurate that would mean that an average of 2 million were killed during each year of Stalin's horrific reign – or 40,000 every week (even during "peacetime").

If the lower estimate of 20 million is the true number, that still translates into 1,830 deaths every single day.

Thus, Stalin's regime represented a machinery of killing that history – excluding, perhaps, China under Chairman Mao Tse-Tung -- has never witnessed.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

This is from wikiepdia

Before the 1991 dissolution of the Soviet Union, researchers who attempted to count the number of people killed under Stalin's regime produced estimates ranging from 3 to 60 million.[102] After the Soviet Union dissolved, evidence from the Soviet archives also became available, containing official records of 799,455 executions (1921–1953),[103] around 1.7 million deaths in the Gulag and some 390,000 deaths during kulak forced resettlement – with a total of about 2.9 million officially recorded victims in these categories.[

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Learn to read before you quote. The figure was calculated by Stalin`s own countrymen mainly his successor Nikita Khrushchev. I do not know where I have used diversionary tactics. You ave not even watched the video. At one point Russian historians mention about his atrocities and how Stalin used to first imprison the wives of those who were disloyal to him. As I have said watch the video then rant and post. The video does not mention 20 million figure but it shows that Stalin was a cruel man. Anyway here is a thing about Stalin`s successor, the ex USSR head Nikita.

Nikita Khrushchev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Learn to read before you quote.
I don't give a fart if Stalin was cruel, ugly, fat or could fly.
What methods were used to estimate the dead.
Why is it so difficult for you to give a straight answer.

Here's my earlier post.

Thanks once again.

PS: Have to go now, will read your reply later.
You still haven't answered the question.

You are asking for evidence for the exact figure 20 million. Well I was not there to actually see if Stalin killed 20 million and 100 thousand people or if he had killed 19 million. However there are historians like a Georgian/ex USSR man who along with others who arrived at that figure.
You don't have to be present. That is why they invented writing so that information can be transmitted through generations.
These "historians" who "arrived" at these figures: Did they pull it out of their ass.
They used some technique, right ?
What is it ?

I am going to assume that you have never bothered to actually find out the methods used for accounting and calculating the dead bodies at a gravesight . You just accepted data that were fed to you.
The answer must be out there somewhere.

PS: Okay now I really have to go. Please keep cool and answer patiently. Later

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Learn to read before you quote.

Here's my earlier post.

You still haven't answered the question.

You don't have to be present. That is why they invented writing so that information can be transmitted through generations.
These "historians" who "arrived" at these figures: Did they pull it out of their ass.
They used some technique, right ?
What is it ?

I am going to assume that you have never bothered to actually find out the methods used for accounting and calculating the dead bodies at a gravesight . You just accepted data that were fed to you.
The answer must be out there somewhere.

PS: Okay now I really have to go. Please keep cool and answer patiently. Later
I do know how to read. Apparently you cannot. You are asking for the methodology. What methodology do you really want?Y ou actually want the historians to be present when Stalin`s victims were dying even though you claim that you do not want so. :lol:
No one has invented a time machine so we cannot be present in Stalin`s gulags. As for gravestones and official records here`s a thing. Stalin destroyed all official records of deaths. Also are prisoners given a proper burial???

This is from Russiapedia-RT

Stalin's Purges – Russiapedia Of Russian origin

Stalin's purges could otherwise be translated as "Stalin's Terror". They grew from his paranoia and his desire to be absolute autocrat, and were enforced via the NKVD (Communist Secret police) and public 'show trials'. They helped develop a centrally-enforced 'cult of Stalin-worship', and a terrifying system of labor camps - the gulag.

Several reasons could be named for Joseph Stalin's terror. First of all, he believed that the country had to be united - with him as leader - if it was to be strong. Secondly, Stalin calculated that the Soviet Union only had 10 years to catch up with the Western world in terms of industrial growth before Germany invaded, which was highly plausible. The Soviet heavy industry was weak and in the decline, obviously lacking the capacity to produce enough metal and heavy machinery for the imminent war. So, "tightening the screws" and exploiting thousands of gulag prisoners at construction sites and at plants became a part of his sinister industrialization scheme.
In addition to that, the leader became increasingly paranoid (seeing plots everywhere) and power-mad (he demanded continuous praise and applause). And, above all, in 1935, his wife killed herself.
Stalin's "Apparatus of Terror" relied mostly on the NKVD. Stalin's first purges date back to 1930–33 and were aimed at extermination of those who opposed industrialization and the kulaks (well-off farmers and entrepreneurs, who opposed collectivization).

The worst nation to suffer from Stalin's purges in the Soviet Union were not the Russians - this is historians' main argument against equating Stalinism and Hitler's fascism. Hitler's machine of extermination had been targeted at non-Germans. Fascists sought to rejuvenate their nation based on commitment to the national community as an organic entity in which individuals are bound together by suprapersonal connections of ancestry, culture, and blood. However, although Stalin did enforce "russification" of the Soviet Union, his main enemies were his political opponents and their followers.

His most ferocious acts of terror - The Great Purges - took place between 1934 and 1939.
In 1934 Sergey Kirov, a rival to Stalin, was murdered. Although Stalin is believed to have been behind the assassination, he used it as a pretext to arrest thousands of his opponents, who, in his words, might have been responsible for Kirov's murder. The years after saw Stalin's political opponents put on 'show trials', where they pleaded guilty to impossible charges of treason (e.g. Zinovyev and Kamenev in 1936, Bukharin, Tomsky and Rykov in 1938).

In 1937, the Commander-in-Chief of the Red Army and 7 leading generals were shot. In 1938–39, all the admirals and half the Army's officers were executed or imprisoned. In the same period of time thousands of religious leaders were imprisoned while churches were closed.

The purges affected not only those who openly opposed Stalin, but ordinary people too. During Stalin's rule of the country over 20 million people were sent to labor camps, where nearly half of them died.

The cult of Stalin replaced churches with its icons. Censorship of anything that might reflect badly on Stalin was enacted. Propaganda was everywhere - pictures, statues, continuous praise and applause for the leader. Mothers taught their children that Stalin was 'the wisest man of the age'. History textbooks and photographs were changed to make him the hero of the Revolution, and obliterate the names of purged people.
To assure themselves of an endless supply of "traitors" the NKVD interrogators concentrated on two questions: "Who recruited you?" and "Who did you recruit?" The "confessions" often doomed casual acquaintances, friends, and even family. Even at a time when the threat of war in Europe was rising, much of the military leadership - the only remaining base of potential opposition - was executed. It was at this point that Stalin's method began to show definite signs of madness.

An indication of the vast scope of the Great Purge was the discovery, during the Second World War, in Vinnytsia (Ukraine) of a mass grave containing 10,000 bodies of residents of the region who were shot between 1937 and 1938. Given the lack of complete data, it is difficult to establish the total loss of life brought about by the Stalinist terror. An average estimate is that in the Soviet Union as a whole, about 500,000 were executed in 1937-39 and somewhere between 3 and 12 million were sent to labor camps.

With the start of the Second World War, Stalin's terror transformed into the extermination of war prisoners and "traitors". The largest of several simultaneous executions of prisoners of war - the infamous Katyn massacre - took place in April and May 1940 in the Smolensk region. It was a mass execution of Polish nationals, prompted by Lavrenty Beria's proposal to execute all members of the Polish Officer Corps. This official document was approved and signed by the Soviet Politburo, including its leader, Joseph Stalin. The number of victims of Katyn is estimated at about 22,000. Of the total killed, about 8,000 were officers taken prisoner during the 1939 Soviet invasion of Poland, another 6,000 were police officers, with the rest being Polish intelligentsia arrested for allegedly being "intelligence agents, gendarmes, landowners, saboteurs, factory owners, lawyers and priests."
After Stalin's death all of the victims of the purges (or as they were called, "enemies of the people") were gradually rehabilitated.
Written by Ekaterina Gracheva, RT correspondent

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is a broad topic. In terms of politics, the early 20th century can be summed up in the following succession of rulers:

1. Tsar Nicholas II, who abdicated on March 15, 1917;
2. Georgy Lvov, Russian Provisional Government;
3. Vladimir Lenin, established Soviet Russia;
4. Josef Stalin, Succeeded Lenin and instituted his own brand of rule known as Stalinism.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@Razor. Your great Stalin destroyed most of the official records. I wonder why he did so???

Since Stalin destroyed both the records and most of the high officials involved, we will probably never know precisely what led to the purges and terror. Rational and policy considerations undoubtedly there were, but any persuasive explanation of this era must take account of Stalin's personality and outlook. Much of what occurred only makes sense if it stemmed in part from the disturbed mentality, pathological cruelty, and extreme paranoia of Stalin himself
However the few official records that survived give a figure of 3 million in certain categories. We already know in India the difference between "official" death tolls and actual death tolls.

After the Soviet Union dissolved, evidence from the Soviet archives became available, containing official records of the execution of approximately 800,000 prisoners under Stalin for either political or criminal offenses, around 1.7 million deaths in the Gulags and some 390,000 deaths during kulak forced resettlement – for a total of about 3 million officially recorded victims in these categories

Global Defence

New threads

Articles