Ruler of India was ancestor of ancient Finnish warrior queens

jouni

Kveeni = kvinna = Kvenni = Quen = Qven = Queen.

Former Finnish warrior queens were the ancestors of British royalties and subsiquently also rulers of India. Late archealogical findings share new light of the lives of former Finnish ( kven ) warrior queens.

http://www.fableblades.com/Aatelisnainen Soturi.html

http://yle.fi/uutiset/finlands_1000-year_old_unknown_swordsman_may_have_met_a_violent_end/7016200

http://www.kvenland.com

http://pakana.150m.com/HISTORY.HTM

http://www.swordforum.com/forums/sh...soturi-(Noble-Lady-Warrior)-my-Suontaka-Sword

Last edited:

salute

...............................................................................................................

salute

.....................................................................................................

salute

..........................................................................................................

Rashna

Country flag
@jouni
The title is the opposite of what the first two lines of your post says. Please correct the title. Finnish warrior queens were ancestors of Brits is what you want to say. This is like saying that child is the father of man.... anyhow nice fantasy.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@jouni
The title is the opposite of what the first two lines of your post says. Please correct the title. Finnish warrior queens were ancestors of Brits is what you want to say. This is like saying that child is the father of man.... anyhow nice fantasy.
:lol: ............................. ......................... .........

jouni

jouni

@jouni
Thanks, but I cannot change it anymore. In any case, we live interesting times. New findings share new light about our past.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Thanks, but I cannot change it anymore. In any case, we live interesting times. New findings share new light about our past.
DOn't the finns have east asian genes instead of Scandinavian ?

Rashna

Country flag
All the european royals are related.... unfortunately royalty is passe now. Especially the brits have gone south after they snatched the cursed "Koh-i-noor".

jouni

DOn't the finns have east asian genes instead of Scandinavian ?

In essence, Wiik suggests that German, Slavic, Baltic, Celtic and Iberian did not emerge from Indoeuropeans themselves, but among the Finnic-Ugric and Proto-Basque populations. This would make the Germanic, Slavic, Baltic, Celtic and Iberian populations genetically as descendants not of Indo-Europeans, but of Finnic-Ugric and Proto-Basque respectively, a claim not fully supported by any genetic evidence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalevi_Wiik

Last edited:

jouni

Blonds are also descendants of people from ancient Kvenland. Kvenland broke to two at around 700 ad followed by Vikings in the west and Novgorod in the east. Conflicts have been between the two ever since.
@Cadian, Kvenland shows that joint European future with Russia part of it is not impossible also in the future...

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@jouni I just wonder do you even need women, or for that matter if you are one of new european proudly gay european, men? I mean the amount of mental masturbation you have been doing in this forum lately, you must be one really wanked off finn boy!

jouni

@jouni I just wonder do you even need women, or for that matter if you are one of new european proudly gay european, men? I mean the amount of mental masturbation you have been doing in this forum lately, you must be one really wanked off finn boy!
Funny how I thought that it is you who are collectively waiting for Brits and Pakis to come to B@ttF@ck you again with all your constant [email protected] should count how many threads in this forum deal with those three topics ;)

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Funny how I thought that it is you who are collectively waiting for Brits and Pakis to come to B@ttF@ck you again with all your constant [email protected] should count how many threads in this forum deal with those three topics ;)
Now, there there. Dont try to pass your reality as our fantasy, boy. We Indian men normally don't prefer either men or their butts. Ours is more natural inclination towards the opposite sex, excepting a few stray cases.

We more like talk about how we can fistfuck the brits or pakis, or how they can be buttfucked by some other parties.

Well, if you are any good example of your general populace, I doubt Finland would be anywhere near our fantasies though. Too low IQ to bother about.

jouni

Now, there there. Dont try to pass your reality as our fantasy, boy. We Indian men normally don't prefer either men or their butts. Ours is more natural inclination towards the opposite sex, excepting a few stray cases.

We more like talk about how we can fistfuck the brits or pakis, or how they can be buttfucked by some other parties.

Well, if you are any good example of your general populace, I doubt Finland would be anywhere near our fantasies though. Too low IQ to bother about.
LOL...I guess it was the 60000 Brits who fistfucked you. I guess it is no coincidence that you 1 Billion hindus like you are the bottom of the heap in this planet.

I guess it is safe to assume that not many of you have experience of western women. I on the other hand have experience of Indian women, which I will not share more on this public forum.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
LOL...I guess it was the 60000 Brits who fistfucked you. I guess it is no coincidence that you 1 Billion hindus are the bottom of the heap in this planet.
Are you b@tthurt my lord???We Indians have invented something to cure your b@tt ache, Burnol, please google it. :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles