Roma to get accepted as "Indian Diaspora"?

Roma as Indian Diaspora?

• Total voters

airtel

Country flag
Once the European countries help the Roma community fix their crime problem and help them return to society, I have no problem with recognizing them as Indian diaspora.
problems Like crimes etc can be solved with religious/moral teachings and financial support .................white Europeans are racists and they dont want to help Gypsies and these people could not Grab the opportunity to develop their community because of Racism ,lack of education , nomadic culture , lack of motivation and other problems .

Immigration is something I will never support in a resource starved and already overpopulated country.
that is true , India is resource starved & overpopulated country ..............but If needed we will still accept All the Hindus , Sikhs , Jains , Buddhists , Zoroastrians etc because this is the only country for them .

I think Roma people can solve their Problems without deportation .

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
problems Like crimes etc can be solved with religious/moral teachings and financial support .................white Europeans are racists and they dont want to help Gypsies and these people could not Grab the opportunity to develop their community because of Racism ,lack of education , nomadic culture , lack of motivation and other problems .

Dude a lot of European countries have free college education. There is a huge social safety net in terms of free money and housing for the poor in these countries, that is why Syrian refugees are risking their lives to get there.

Lack of motivation and culture are the main problems preventing their assimilation and you pointed these out correctly.

Not sure how easy it is to fix these, you can lead a man to water but can't make him drink. But this problem is Europe's not India's. I hope we are not gullible enough to let the whites make it ours.

Vijyes

Dude a lot of European countries have free college education. There is a huge social safety net in terms of free money and housing for the poor in these countries, that is why Syrian refugees are risking their lives to get there.

Lack of motivation and culture are the main problems preventing their assimilation and you pointed these out correctly.

Not sure how easy it is to fix these, you can lead a man to water but can't make him drink. But this problem is Europe's not India's. I hope we are not gullible enough to let the whites make it ours.
Syrian refugees are going there for conquest, not for free education

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Syrian refugees are going there for conquest, not for free education
:laugh: Yeah right. If you believe that the average Muslim has an agenda for world domination then you are just as gullible as the lefties.

Anyway, I've added my 2c to this thread. None of us control Indian foreign policy and Indian government is not about to take in a few million impoverished people from Europe. So no point in discussing something that is not going to happen. The "Indian diaspora" statement is token in name and has no tangible benefit attached to it.

I'm outta this thread, no point in beating a dead horse. Please don't quote me on this topic anymore.

Vijyes

:laugh: Yeah right. If you believe that the average Muslim has an agenda for world domination then you are just as gullible as the lefties.

Anyway, I've added my 2c to this thread. None of us control Indian foreign policy and Indian government is not about to take in a few million impoverished people from Europe. So no point in discussing something that is not going to happen. The "Indian diaspora" statement is token in name and has no tangible benefit attached to it.

I'm outta this thread, no point in beating a dead horse. Please don't quote me on this topic anymore.
An average muslim is a Mujahid. A below average muslim is a human, but considered as Kafir. That is the definition of islam. No sane person agrees to become Muslim

AnantS

Country flag
I am against Gypsies or any one who have renounced India (voluntarily) to be given immigration in India. Yes That includes Tamils, Kashmiris, Pakistanis and Khalistanis who immigrated in UK, Germany, Canada & US as political refugee . Romas are following totally different culture and beliefs. And If Romas have any Indian blood in them , they would instinctively know just as they are fiercely protective about their beliefs and culture, similarly Indians respect outsiders but dont take jovially any attempts to change or influence their native cultures(note word cultures - Plural)

But I dont agree qualifying all Gypsies a criminals. This is as bad as British qualifying many rebel groups in India as criminal tribes, during british rule. Just as Kurds require separate nation, Gypsies should have separate nation carved out of UK preferably

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
I voted yes, but I don't mean it in the sense of giving out citizenship. That is too naive and impracticable to even consider. Such things make sense for only recent documented migrants for few generations. Its been thousand years for Romas.

However India must accept them culturally and try to make them India's assets in Europe. There is lot of space between immigration and outright rejection. There should be government sponsored as well as private Indian NGOs working for betterment of Romas in Europe. Giving scholarships and exchange programs for bright students, promoting education and entrepreneurship and in general making them empowered and connect with Indian culture and helping them rise in European society. With growing economy we will be able to spend more on such things within a couple of decades if we start building such organizations now.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
I dont mean to offend anyone,I think we should use Roma's for our benefit in Europe as well as In Bharat. Romas and Gypsies are pretty tough and strong people both mentally and physically. We should invite 1 million Romas to clear muzzie and Bangladeshi trash in West Bengal. Leave them there for a month and Mleccha's would be dead.

Kaushika

I dont mean to offend anyone,I think we should use Roma's for our benefit in Europe as well as In Bharat. Romas and Gypsies are pretty tough and strong people both mentally and physically. We should invite 1 million Romas to clear muzzie and Bangladeshi trash in West Bengal. Leave them there for a month and Mleccha's would be dead.
i support this. allow romas to settle in Bengal and kick all secular and mullahs to Bogolodeso. (besically 99% of total bengali population.) :lol:

Kaushika

as i said before as we have common origins despite living isoloted for 1000+ years you are welcome to our home. we will take all of you only if you convert back to religion of our ancestors, Hinduism.

and we will give you most fertile land in whole South Asia, bengal if you only kick mullas and seculars out to bangladesh. you can kill them if you want.

deal ?

Bharat Ek Khoj

i support this. allow romas to settle in Bengal and kick all secular and mullahs to Bogolodeso. (besically 99% of total bengali population.) :lol:
Most roma are christians and Roma don't want to come india to fight. Actually the probability is after settling here, some church will announce not to vote for BJP (as happened in Goa) and they(Roma) will end up opposing the same people who welcomed them.

Last edited:

Kaushika

Most roma care christians and Roma don't want to come india to fight. Actually the probability is after settling here, some church will announce not to vote for BJP (as happened in Goa) and they(Roma) will end up opposing the same people who welcomed them.
thats why i said become hindu and fight for your right.

there is no free meal in the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles